[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normal fags who think the show came first and who have never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (35KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 600x503px
>Normal fags who think the show came first and who have never played the games and now pretend to like Pokemon again because of the Summer fad, Pokemon Go.

How do you deal with these people?
>>
>>27939463
Murder
>>
>>27939463
Ignoring them like any sane person would do.
>>
>Not getting pissed on for playing pokémon since it's cool now
>this is a problem
we don't
>>
Ignore and move on instead of ranting on some chinese chalk art board
>>
>>27939463
Talk to them about what's happened so far in the franchise? You're really immature for your age, OP.
>>
File: o.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>>27939489
>chinese chalk art board
>>
>>27939463
I don't go and cry on the internet about people enjoying themselves
>>
>getting mad because other people are talking about one of the most popular franchises in history
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1299x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1299x1300px
There's only one person we need to deal with here, OP
>>
>>27939463
You ignore them, OP. Why does someone else's opinion matter so much?
>>
Poke Go is bad, the people that play it are genwunners that are more delusional that bernie sander supporters.
>>
>>27939487
>implying they still won't piss on you for playing Sun and Moon
>>
>complains about normalfags while posting Facebook Frog
>>
>>27941786
Pepe got reclaimed by NEETs, though. Normies now have that forced dat boy thing to satisfy their frog fix.
>>
By chilling the fuck out and accepting that people engage in my hobby differently than I do

OP if you don't like normalfags, try finding a hobby that isn't literally one of the most mainstream things in human history
>>
>>27939463
Pokemon GO is a masterpiece.

>but wah normies

How autistic do you have to be to get mad at people who are merely poorly informed? Just tell them correct information and be on your way. Oh, that's right, you're too much of a fucking loser to even consider this. I'm glad your kind will never get to reproduce.
>>
>>27941871
im not OP but a lot of them act like know it alls and refuse to listen to you if you explain that the games came first and that they should try it out and maybe help them get into the actual games.
>>
File: beta uprising infographic.jpg (980KB, 1497x5144px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising infographic.jpg
980KB, 1497x5144px
>>27941786
>facebook frog
>not misogynist school shooter toad
Educate yoself, my man.
>>
>>27939463
>How do you deal with these people?
I don't.
>>
>>27940599
>giving a shit what other people think
>>
>>27942044
Well they're not you're responsibility so why worry

Damn though if I had people close to me who are like that I'd probably beat the shit out of them
>>
>>27939463
>le normie boogeyman

Fuck off frogposting scum
>>
>>27940522
Just as delusional as Trump supporters.
>>
File: trump makes pokemon great again.jpg (346KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trump makes pokemon great again.jpg
346KB, 1000x1000px
>>27942265
dropped your
>t. increasingly nervous kike for the 8th time today
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.