[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If by some bizarre twist of events these three actually turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: 1348488429401.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1348488429401.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
If by some bizarre twist of events these three actually turned out to be fake, what would the fallout from this be? How far down in history would these leaks go? Would this be bigger than all the other 'gates' that came before?

And what would your reaction be?

>inb4 denialfag
I'm not. I just wonder what /vp/s reaction would look like.
>>
File: Popplio 3.png (302KB, 362x653px) Image search: [Google]
Popplio 3.png
302KB, 362x653px
I've have come full circle from disappointment > acceptance > likability back to disappointment.
>>
>>27939451
>what would the fallout from this be?
More inane frogposting.
>>
Uncontrollable laughter at how utterly wtf the situation would have become.

When they revealed Rowlet after months of fucking Roothoot spam, I nearly pissed myself laughing.
>>
>>27939451
It would probably a bigger meltdown then the Fairy type reveal + the Greninja reveal and the deconfirmation of Roothoot. In other words, butthurts everywhere.
>>
>>27939532
Does anyone have collages of all the shitposts that happened, I want to know how really bad it was.
>>
>>27939451
I'd just wonder how they knew about Mallow.
>>
I think whatever the outcome of these are it will change the way /vp/ looks at leaks in the future.

If they are real people can't say "starters don't leak 5 months early" anymore.

If they are fake nothing will ever be believed anymore and this incident will always be brought up to show how leaks are fake.
>>
>>27939451
I actually believe in them being "night forms":
-One Tiger heel/ Late Night Underground Fighter
-One Night Archer Scout with a hood
-One Late-night Jazz singer Siren

I may be wrong, but the whole "Rockruff and the starters shares a secret" makes me believe this.
>>
>>27939451
If it turn out to be fake, thoses who don't like the designs will laugh at the leakfags and leakfags are going to pour salt all over /vp/ for at least a week
>>
File: 14708492491798.png (56KB, 1294x892px) Image search: [Google]
14708492491798.png
56KB, 1294x892px
>>27939451
>>
>>27939451
THe back pedaling from the furfags would be incredible.
I think people are forgetting that many other videogame franchises have had leaks that appear to be real, and seem to get more and even more spot-on with every announcement and reveal and then it all comes tumbling down when the game actually comes out. A good example is the Gematsu leak for Sm4sh.
>>
These particular designs may be scrapped, but the idea of a wrestler, siren and archer are still real possibilities.

>>27939626
Yeah, I'm there with ya. Day/night evolutions for the starters would make sense regarding the Sun and Moon motif, and different forms are one of this gen's gimmicks for certain.
>>
File: 1471551391449.png (87KB, 945x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471551391449.png
87KB, 945x768px
>>27939532
I was briefly speechless when grass owl starter was debunked by... a grass owl starter
>>
>>27939778
I was floored at the twisted logic of the Roothoot fags - oh, it was still a grass owl so we were right all along!

Fucking christ, losers really don't know when to quit huh.
>>
I wouldn't fucking care. Since Gen3 we just get autistic furfag bullshit starters. But since I actually liked the base starters for once this time it's so obvious that they'll devolve into either this bs or that Ballio&friends garbage. I've accepted that I box my starter yet again, because it seems like this is real but still I don't care. I'll just import a Eevee or something else and use that as my starter. At least something that wasn't designed at a time where any furry that works at Gamefreak could design garbage humanoid evolutions.
>>
>>27940163
stay mad
>>
>>27940111
I liked it when people said RootHoot, was the middle evo of Rowlet
>>
>>27939451
I honestly wouldn't care. This gen has so many good things going for it, a bit of dissapointment wouldn't matter, I bet the replacement evos would be just as good if not better
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 328x205px
>>27940163
>>
>>27940533
I care.
>>
>>27940659
And you're literally no one
>>
>>27940163

Yeah, because Sceptile, Swampert, Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, Serperior, Samurott, and Greninja totally look humanoid. Even in this bunch the only humanoid looking one is Luchalitten. You overdramatic cry babies blow everything out of proportion. No one outside of /vp/ cares about your furry boogiemen.
>>
File: No one will ever know.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
No one will ever know.png
12KB, 560x407px
I'm no expert on this, but assuming we're on /vp/, we'd be getting a healthy amount of

>PRETTY CURE MERMAID WAIFU BTFO thread
>IT'S DEFINITELY MALLOW, C-CAN'T YOU SEE followed by OP laughing
>I'm glad the tiger turned out to be fake desu threads
>DESPAIR threads
>Possibly Ballio fags mocking their situation

Ehh. I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything more, but as of now, that's it

Nothing against these, but I'm not exactly thrilled about them either, probably the most underwhelmed I've ever been in regards to any generation. They get a apathetic response from me. If they turn out to be real, great, but don't expect me to be all that thrilled about them either. If they turn out to be phonies by some random ass turn of events, then fuck if I know who the fuck the trio will be and if they're going to be better or worse than them.

After that whole Mallow confirmation everyone seems to be so sure about that they're more than confirmed, it'd take a bloody miracle for the final evos to be anything but those.
>>
>>27939451
/vp/ would explode in shitposting, that's a given. Personally I would just be glad that Luchatiger isn't real. No offense to the people who like it, I don't outright hate it either, I'm just disappointed that my long awaited tiger pokemon turned into a heel wrestler.
>>
>>27940163
>"I want to avoid furry starters"
>Picks Eevee, the most furfag pokemon of all

Good bait.
>>
>>27939650
Yet, you didn't ignore this post and replied to it as well. You probably didn't hide it either. What a faggot.
>>
I can't fucking wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1536x2048px
>>27939532
What do you mean? Roothoot is real
>>
>>27941797
/vp/ explodes into shitposting anytime anything happens.
>>
Dude, i'm praying HARD that those starters are confirmed because, seriously, they're the only AWESOME pokémon in a wave of shitty reveals. I can't point ONE pokémon that would be considered at least bearable, alola forms included.

Even with all those yokaish pokémon revealed until now, great starters can save anything, but if not, it's gonna flop as hard as ever.
>>
>>27942384
in what universe is Roothoot a realistic middle ground between Rowlett and Robinhoot
>>
File: 1466410476412.jpg (15KB, 269x253px) Image search: [Google]
1466410476412.jpg
15KB, 269x253px
>>27942442
Oh my fucking god this shit taste
>>
>>27939451
>If by some bizarre twist of events these three actually turned out to be fake

It's a "bizarre twist" when Internet rumors don't pan out?
>>
>>27943308
>internet rumors
What are you talking about? You don't actually think these are fake, do you?
>>
Look at it objectively: every time something has been leaked they have been confirmed within that week.
>>
>>27939451
I would be glad that the litten and popplio evo's would be declared as fake.
thou the rowlet evo looks cool.
>>
File: bc2.png (141KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.png
141KB, 680x363px
>>27942384
OK,anon.Its time to drop your delusions that somehow a mammal turns into a tetrapod.
>Check these specks
>>
>>27943618
but then again these could be leaked concept arts I dunno, I pick rowlet anyway.
>>
File: 1471189362556.jpg (6KB, 147x137px) Image search: [Google]
1471189362556.jpg
6KB, 147x137px
>>27943801
I'm not bias or anything,but for those who think litten or poptittio are superior,look at Rowlwt's all around stats,it makes the others look kinda inferior.
>>
File: 1471546408495.png (144KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471546408495.png
144KB, 600x282px
How would you all react if it turns out Luchalitten is actually a fire/dark type
>>
>>27944212
Isn't anybody who isn't braindead assuming that anyways already? Its a heel after all, if it isnt fire/dark I'd be a bit dissapointed that comic is a CUTE
>>
>>27944212
I don't care if it's fire dark. I just want it quadupeled
>>
>>27944212
It's what I expect from its design anyway, but it would be hilarious if GF was actually insane enough to make another fire/fighting starter.
>>
>>27944392
you want it what
>>
>>27939451
I know personally I'd be heartbroken, confused, and disappointed. Much like most of /vp/.

But there would massive butthurt and mocking coming from everyone. Tons of shit posting, tons of memes. We could possibly see a meltdown bigger than most "gates.''

But in my honest opinion with all of the evidence that backs these up. It would be an absolute miracle done by the combined efforts of Lord Helix, White and Black Jesus, Arceus, Allah, Santa Claus, Buddha, Superman, and God himself for these to be proven fake.
>>
>>27939451
I don't know how I'd feel. I love Rowlet's final evolution and I'm really looking forward to using it, but before these were pretty much confirmed I was planning on picking Litten. I guess it depends on if Litten's other evo would be great or awful like this one.
>>
>>27939451
Happy, currently planning to just box and grab a Yungoos
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.