[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked my normie best friend, who has never played a game and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (394KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 2048x2048px
I asked my normie best friend, who has never played a game and only watched the first series of the anime when she was a kid, to pick a team of six among all of the new designs of S/M. This is her choice.
>>
>>27938947
Neat
All of those mons except for the koala is cute
>>
>>27938947
My tastes overlap with the left side.
>>
The thing that amazed me the most is that she expressly said that she these Pokemon look cuter than the old ones and was almost convinced to play until I said they are now ~800
>>
>>27938947
Actually pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is Rowlet. Why does everyone like it so much? It's not really cute imo
>>
File: HNI_0025.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0025.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>27938989
>turning her off of pokemon

Anon, how could you?
>>
>>27938965
>except for the koala
>>
>>27939017
I am all for having as many mons as possible, but truth to be told having almost 1000 of them turns newfag off
>>
>>27939015
The more round something is, the more cuter it is. Rowlet is a literal circle
>>
>>27939099
>there are too many pokemon for old/new players meme

It is not that hard to see a mon and learns its name. You are not required to learn the name of every monster to enjoy Pokemon.
>>
>>27938989
>was almost convinced to play until I said they are now ~800
How is this a problem unless you're a completionist?
>>
>>27938965
>except for the koala
what
>>
>>27938947
Gumshoos is relatively unremarkable among the new designs, but I can understand the appeal from someone only really familiar with Gen 1 since it doesn't depart too far from the cartoon animal design philosophy.
>>
>>27938947
literally "k - the thread"
>>
File: 1462886669705.jpg (34KB, 481x392px) Image search: [Google]
1462886669705.jpg
34KB, 481x392px
>>27939106
>>
>>27939654
>Gumshoos is relatively unremarkable among the new designs,
Besides the starters, it's the only one to become a meme so far.
>>
>>27938947
Pretty solid imo. Although having two normal types could go for better.
>>
>>27939692
You can thank /pol/ for that. Forced as hell either way.
>>
>>27938947
On a similar note I've been showing my girlfriend who likes Pokemon Go but has never been interested in the main games most of the new stuff as its been coming out and she's been into it. Stufful, Vulpix and Popplio particularly.
>>
>>27938947
>starter
Normalfags, they never learn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.