[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so guys, i used to play black 2 on desmume emulator ( dont judge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-649Genesect.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-649Genesect.png
56KB, 250x250px
so guys, i used to play black 2 on desmume emulator ( dont judge me )
and i remember i had a legit genesect on there from a event since i was able to go online etc.
is there still a way to trade it back to 3ds or something or use poketransfer? or is it stuck there forever ?
>>
Yes, you'll need to spend some money tho.

You need

1 Nintendo DS
1 Nintendo 3DS
Legit copy of BW or BW2
Legit copy of XY or ORAS

R4 card

-Install required software on R4 card to run ROMS on it

- Download a copy of Black 2 or use your current one from desmume

- Start a game of Black 2 on the R4 card and save the game as soon as the game allows it.

- Once you've created a save file on the R4 card, plug it back into your PC, copy your Black 2 game from your Desmume Emulator playthrough and overwrite it on the R4 card

- Now you have your save game on the R4 card, power up your 3DS with your legit copy of BW or BW2. Now go to a Pokemon center and trade with yourself. From your DS running R4 card to a 3DS running a legit copy of BW or Bw2
>>
- Now that Genesect is on your legit copy of BW or BW2 you need to use Poke Bank to transfer it from Gen 5 to Gen 6 games which will cost you a subscription fee.
>>
>>27939159
>>27939188
thx bro
il try this out
the 5 dollar is nothing to me anyways
>>
So in short,

Trade with yourself using an R4 card that has your save game to get the Pokemon on a legit copy of BW or BW2, then use Pokebank to transfer.

Keep a copy of your save game. That way you'll still have the Genesect on both Gen 5 games and 6.

You might need to remove a ribbon if it has one? I've never transferred legendary Pokemon before but I've transferred some of my bros this way that have passed the PokeBank checker.
>>
Yes, get homebrew on your 3DS and simply put the Genesect file on your save for any game
>>
>>27938754
>>27940137
This. Just look up how to use browserhax (it's possible on 11.0) and use a save manager app to extract your save, then get the genesect file from your other game and put it into your gen 6 save with PKHeX, then just save and import yoir save file with the same homebrew app. Won't take that long and it's generally easy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.