[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that Rainbow Greninja is being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 2

File: Greninja_Ash.png (2MB, 3640x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja_Ash.png
2MB, 3640x3360px
How does it feel knowing that Rainbow Greninja is being confirmed tomorrow?
>>
>>27938499
it's not
stop spreading lies
>>
Announcing that at this time would cause riots

>make everyone butthurt about it
>force it on us some more
>just let it die pls
>>
>>27938499
Is it really? I'd be fine with it, considering it looks pretty cool. The only reason to dislike it for me is the association with ash.
>>
>>27938499
>frogger
>>
Like it should have won the league. I'm not shitposting nor trying to start shit. Honestly, why would kids use it over ZardX?

Well, at least it means we'll get an HD super Pokemon game in the form XYSM.
>>
>>27938504
Even if it's not announced tomorrow, it's gonna be a part of SM.
>>
That leak was proven fake a few days ago

plus this shitty poke already exists so it being shown isn't a surprise
>>
>>27938523
it won't be a part of SM, hopefully for a long time
>>
>>27938546
It is. It will be. It's in the games.
>>
>>27938582
no, you lie, it's not in the games
>>
>>27938596
It is in the game. It's in there.
>>
>>27938608
please no, don't say that
>>
>>27938499
This piece of shit couldn't even win the league, You really think it's going to be in the games?
>>
>>27938623

Different guy here, but yes.
>>
>>27938499
Fucking fag frog ruined Ash's dreams forever after he had believed in him. I will never use him on my team. Charizard X on the other hand deserves a spot.
>>
>>27938622
Sorry, but it's in there. Being butt hurt coz Ash lost doesn't change that.
>>
He's already been in Pokemon picross

he will shit up sun and moon
>>
Can't wait for the game to come out and to prove you faggots wrong
>>
>>27938650
it's not cause ash lost, the design is shit and ugly as sin
>>
>>27938499
>literally tier garbage
>people want it in the game

i thought /vp/ had taste
>>
>>27938650
It's ugly, but its performance in the final battle does not help.
>>
What was the point of giving Ash this strange type of pokemon that could do something no one had seen before BUT still have him lose?

Like whats the Japs end game for pissing everyone off and gimping this new mechanic?
>>
Are we supposed to be getting more news tomorrow?
>>
>>27938706
>dedicated the last 20 years to the same franchise because change is scary
>finding time to acquire taste
>>
>>27938968
Not confirmed, no. But the Japanese Youtube didn't update with a trailer of Turtonator, Crabrawler and friends even though the site updated, which suggests they might be holding off for one big trailer post-Worlds
>>
>>27938499
Is it going to be a grass type or will it win against a sissy Zard this time?
>>
>>27938775

To prove once and for all that no matter how good Ash gets, he's still going to lose. Even if he clearly wins the fight right in front of your face, it will be his Pokemon that falls over.
>>
>>27939027
Just seems retarded to me

"Here's synchro, it can't beat megas and reminds you of a loser, have fun"
>>
How does it feel knowing that your synchro ashnime meme is dead and that the in-game equivalent are the Z-Moves?
>>
>>27938499
None cares, it sucks ball, you saw it at the kalos league final episode
>>
>>27938517
that's like saying why would kids use charizard after it lost Ash the league
>>
>>27939357
>>
>Tomorrow
>After Crabrawler and co.'s reveal
Wait did I miss something?
>>
>>27939488
yes you missed something, idiot
>>
>>27939497
What is it?
>>
>>27939555
a vid
>>
>>27938622
If they put it in the TCG, they're gonna put it in SM.
>>
>>27939586
what vid ?
>>
>>27938517
Simple, because ZardX won the league, it will be considered the strongest by fans. During the Flare arc (starting next week) they will try to stop Zygarde. Zygarde will be too powerful and will absorb the power of megas making them really weak. Since synchro is not a mega, Ash's greninja will be at full power and will be the only one able to stop the zygarde.
>>
>>27939850
that's a fucking lame plot though

and no one will watch it as they've pissed off both japs and weebs
>>
>>27939923
Everyone will watch it and everyone will buy the games.
>>
>>27938499
It won't be, and that's good because it's trash anyway
>>
>>27938499
Its in anime
in TCG
in Shuffle
in Picross

In SM? Of course. Just wait for him.
>>
>>27939850
No one is watching any more though

All the goodwill they'd built back up over the course of XY is gone
>>
>>27938499

>Tommorrow

We just had the opening ceremony of the VGC

We aren't getting anymore news for a while
>>
>>27938508
This is exactly what they want, anon.
>>
>All these people complaining about it because of it's design
Nobody is forcing you to like it, opinions on the design are subjective to people's taste in aesthetics.

>All these people complaining about it because it lost in the anime
Blame the writers. They made it lose purely on purpose so that Ash is kept around. There is a chance the league is rigged thanks to what was said in the episode, but it's a slim chance.

>All these people who'd get butthurt if it was in the games
If it is in the games then it's quite simple; Don't use it. Nobody is forcing you to use it, and nobody is asking you to use it. Put it to one side, ignore it etc.

>All these people who don't think it won't be in the games
Kindly remind yourselves that Zygarde 10% and Perfect Zygarde are in the games after months of people screaming "muh anime only". Ash-Greninja was revealed the same time they were so that's just one point that makes it likely it'll be in.

The other points come from the anime. The fact that it is a unique transformation called "Bond Phenomenon." with it's own requirements. Sycamore stated to Ash that it is a very rare occurrence, however there have been other cases of this happening. We already know that a Greninja 100 years ago unlocked the same transformation that Ash did so while it looks like Ash due to his clothes, it may just take on the appearance of what you wear.

All this buildup in the anime of an "anime only" form had to come from somewhere. Game Freak were at least involved in giving the anime studio writers permission to create something, or it could of been the other way around with Game Freak wanting to promote something from the upcoming games early.

Either way, I'm betting that it will be in the games and those that don't like the idea of it being in the games will just have to deal with it.
>>
>>27940221
>ashnimeshitter
Stop pretending like you care about the games.
>>
>>27940221
I don't understand why TF needed Alain to win the league if that's the case.
>>
>>27940249
>He thinks I don't care about the games because I watch the anime
So just because I like to watch the anime, I don't care about the games? Apparently I can't like and enjoy both just because I try to put across points reasonably. Yeah, no.

>>27940275
Team Flare didn't need Alain to win the league. Even after all this time, Alain still doesn't know that Team Flare are the bad guys, he's just being used as a pawn to collect mega evolution energy for Lysandre while thinking it'll help Manon's Chespin. Alain finds out the truth next episode when Ash get's captured.
>>
You know what, shut up if you can't decide on what is going on.
>>
>>27938523
Want to bet on that?
>>
>>27940221
>Blame the writers. They made it lose purely on purpose so that Ash is kept around. There is a chance the league is rigged thanks to what was said in the episode, but it's a slim chance.
How is it rigged if Alains the better trainer?
>>
I hate Ash Greninja but it will be probably in the game but ony for the moment when it do his Z move.
Because its model with form change animation do exist for SM.
>>
I haven't kept up with the anime, is it a temporary change or is it always like that? I could see this being how megas would work
>>
Where did this come from anyway?

Did ash find it or was it just a normal Froakie?
>>
>>27940552
Until it became a Greninja it seemed like a normal Froakie/Frogadier.
>>
>>27940515
Temp change. Its pretty much a mega form, but instead of a stone it requires both a) a special pokemon that only comes along once in a blue moon and b) a strong bond with the trainer so they can synchronise. The downside is it takes a while to perfect and the trainer feels at least some of the pain of the pokemon as its hit.

Everyone shits on it but its honestly pretty standard shonen anime power up stuff.

I wouldn't mind it being a proper in game mechanic so long as we had plenty of pokemon to choose from.
>>
>>27940422
No I'm not going to bet on that because this is an anonymous board. Plus, it's not fair coz I know it's in the game so.
>>
>>27940221
>IT'S A GOOD FROG!. IT DINDU NUFFIN!
That shit should stay far away from SM and be forgotten with the rest of Gen 6. Gen 7 already has to carry Zygarde, let's not give it more useless baggage
>>
Notice how the preview has the orange Shuriken surrounded by wind, and the actual episode (as well as that promo video) has black stuff instead.

My guess is that they wanted Ash to win since it's everywhere in XY and XY&Z, but when some higher staff or something heard about it, they were told to scratch that idea. Also, when the final attacks collided, the stadium was involved by two smokes, one black, one white. Take that as you will.

tl;dr the anime staff is retarded and I feel bad for the animators who have to work with their crap
>>
>>27940584
I could see that working in the game

>One bond evolution pokemon per battle as it would hurt the trainer too much
>Needs to hold a special item, like a Z crystal and have full friendship or something

Plus, isn't AZ's floette basically a permanent bond form thing?
>>
>>27940552
Froakie was this autistic kid who did nothing but train (Which is why it was strong from the get go). Since he knew he needed a strong trainer to get stronger, he acted like a little shit to all of the weaker trainer. When he found a worthy one in Ash, he literally fell in love. The power of love, as well as their identical mindsets, allows them to Synchro.
>>
>>27940442
Lysandre is the one who designed and supplied the funds to have the Kalos League stadium built. His goal is to collect Mega Evolution energy, and with all the mega evolution users in the league, he's more than likely designed it so that it collects all that energy.

The fact that Charizard was practically unscathed when defeating Greninja is full on bullshit. It took Aerial Aces and Water Shurikens galore and even before that, it took a Quick Attack and a super effective Thunderbolt that brought it to it's knees.

>>27940499
The rumors said that certain Pokemon can change form using special Z-Crystals and that Ash-Greninja is one of them.

>>27940515
It works exactly the same as Mega Evolution does, however the requirements are that it has to be a specific Pokemon that is the best of it's species and the other is that it needs a trainer that it can bond with to an immense level that causes it to transform.

>>27940552
Ash met it in the first episode of XY however he caught it in the 3rd episode after bonding with it. Before that, it'd been with several trainers before that but left them because the trainers didn't understand it. It hatched from an egg and distanced itself from the other Froakie to constantly train and it chose Ash because of how he thinks and acts.

>>27940624
People said EXACTLY the same shit about Perfect Zygarde and now look, nobody really cares anymore. Again, nobody is forcing you to use it if it does end up being in the games, just forget about it and go about playing the games with the Pokemon you do like instead. How hard is that?
>>
>>27938623
Isn't Greninja's fault. It is Ash's. Synchro is the bond between trainer and Pokemon. When the pokemon gets weaker so does the trainer. This can be said both ways. When the trainer is weak the Pokemon is weak
>>
File: B39uP8WCIAAHRI3.png (165KB, 495x248px) Image search: [Google]
B39uP8WCIAAHRI3.png
165KB, 495x248px
Episode 38 in a nutshell
>>
>>27938504
>>27938531
>>27938596
>>27938623
>>27938684
>>27940004
Are you guys forgetting that someone got a Happy Hour Meowth from Nintendo's servers?

https://twitter.com/MrNbaYoh/status/766756928127168513

It's possible Ash-Greninja will be shown tomorrow then.
>>
>>27942969
>Are you guys forgetting that someone got a Happy Hour Meowth from Nintendo's servers?

the same leak that said that (https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27736707/important-sunmoon-news) also says Gigareki is a new mon when it's a PC game by Game Freak

it's
not
happening
>>
>>27943009
There were XY leaks that had false information though.

Just because one thing is fake doesn't mean everything is.
>>
Why are you guys so desperate to keep Greninja relevant?

Gen 6 is over. It's time for Greninja to fade into the background and let RootHoot be the new Pichu-esque mascot.

>People actually thought Greninja was the new Charizard
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.