[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash obviously lost because Greninja is the worst, duh :^) h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault(2).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Ash obviously lost because Greninja is the worst, duh :^)

https://youtu.be/6VSDMpqYYMw
>>
>>27935751
He isn't wrong
>>
Why in the fuck are people surprised by this? How many times does the same exact shit have to happen in an anime before you realize that the series has absolutely no intention of breaking out of that formula?
>>
File: [email protected] (58KB, 189x182px) Image search: [Google]
f@ggot.png
58KB, 189x182px
WHY DON'T I FUCKING TAKE A KNIFE AND JUST START CUTTING AT YOUR LIVER AND START EATING THAT SHIT WOUD YOU LIKE THAT? NO YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING LIKE THAT AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF YOU GOT A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND EVERYBODY STARTED FUCKING YOU KNOW ATTACKING YOU FOR THAT SHIT OR MAKING JOKES ABOUT THAT SHIT? YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THAT SHIT.
>>
>>27935751
you one of them queers or somethin?
>>
>>27935828
>He says all of this shirtless
>>
>>27935828
I used to actually like him when he reviewed Fairy Tail chapters but I guess he dropped that but I stayed subscibed for some reason. Then the Filthy Frank Pokemon Go video happened and D4A lost all respect with me
>>
>>27935751
That's Double4Anime, is it ? He's a fucking disgrace even for the anime community.
>>
>>27935869
You really have to try then huh
>>
>>27935872
Nah, just take the most unserious youtuber named Filthy Frank serious and call him shot, then proceed to threaten to shoot Pyrocynical when he criticizes you

Not too harf
>>
>>27935995
Did you see Frankus human cake vid? It's the best yet
>>
>>27936033
Yes I have, I need to see D4As reaction to it, has he done one yet?

I can't believe they ate ass hair from Pewdiepie
>>
>>27936052
Those people are on a hole new GOD tier.
>>
>>27935751
>After best wishes; which is the Hoenn region
>SIN-OH
>KAY-LOS
>Thinks Blast-burn is good
>Doesn't know about Greninja's HA
>Goodra is good
>>
>>27935751
>18 years old
As if he would know anything about pokemon.
>>
>>27935751
It's becuase Ash has a torrent Greninja with a shit moveset. Things would've been alot different if it was a protean Greninja.
>>
>>27935751
Isn't he the dude that got mad because some guy made filthy frank anime op usinf Naruto song? Opinion discarded.
>>
>>27935819
Are you dense? the only reason there was hope is because gyms are going away on the next games, no more tournaments
>>
>>27936144
It IS pronounced SIN-OH
Did he say something different?
>>
>>27936163
Bie sharp
Gu dra
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.