[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys see badgeless master on reddit's /r/pokemo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: roshit.jpg (39KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
roshit.jpg
39KB, 373x521px
Did you guys see badgeless master on reddit's /r/pokemon?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4ylunr/badgeless_master_my_two_year_struggle_to_achieve/

He just completed the entire regional Pokedex, with NO BADGES.
>>
>>27935460
And 90% of it was trades

You might as well have done a challenge where you complete the national dex using pokebank at that point.
>>
File: pno.jpg (168KB, 1500x946px) Image search: [Google]
pno.jpg
168KB, 1500x946px
Is this even possible?
>>
>>27935528
No shit, Sherlock. Please, tell me more how you completed YOUR Pokedex without any badges OR trading.
>>
>>27935561
But trading isn't impressive you dipshit
>>
>complete live dex on alpha sapphire
>start new game on ruby
>transfer all mons from sapphire into ruby before first badge
>"h-hey reddit look what i just did"
He doesnt even have to transfer them in just hack em in.
>>
How is this an achievement if he just traded all his shit?
>>
>>27935619
It's not, OP is a fag
>>
File: 1428428620822.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428428620822.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
It took him 2 years to figure out how to trade with people over the internet?
>>
>>27935581
Well, is your dex complete? Or are you just an armchair pokemon master?

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you Youngster Joey? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pokemon Training Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have over 300 confirmed gym battle wins. I trained in the Safari Zone and I’m the top trainer in the entire Kanto region. You are nothing to me but just another Dex entry. I will catch you with, hold up and B, precision; the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. You think you can get away with saying that mean stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, pokeggot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of wonder traders across the Johto Region and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pokebattle, maggot. The Hyper Beam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flipping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with one pokemon in a Nuzlocke run. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed type effectiveness, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Smogon and Bulbapedia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the dirt, of the continent, you little punk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have grinded at Viridian Forest. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you loser. I will use Surf all over you and you will drown in it. You’re flipping dead, kiddo.
>>
>>27935460

>My housemate said that X, but I didn't think so.
>I decided to do it THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>Muh struggle
>Herpa derpa REDDIT le durr duh COMMUNITY
>Thank you REDDIT, we're the best!

K
>>
>>27935460

>I traded pokemon with people over the internet

that is not an accomplishment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.