[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/! i'm new into pokemon and just bought alpha, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hey /vp/! i'm new into pokemon and just bought alpha, what are some tips you can give me?
>>
return it and get bw and their sequels. or play emerald first
>>
>>27935143

CFW your 3DS and play Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire or Rising Ruby/Sinking Sapphire instead.
>>
>>27935164
Which of those is better btw
>>
>>27935184

Depends on what you want. Rutile/Star is a very challenging ROMhack that's balanced around the EXP Share so your pokemon's levels will be either slightly above or below the enemies. The bosses also are EV trained and some have perfect IVs but you also have easy access to EV training.

Rising/Sinking is easier than Rutile/Star but its still much more challenging than the vanilla games. It also adds some extra modified things such as different typings for some mons, extended movepools and altered/increased stats so shitmons are actually useful and viable.
>>
>>27935143
They should be fine as your first games. I hope you enjoy them
>>
>>27935143
My advice would be to never seek advice from /vp/. Play it and get a feel for it yourself. Ask for assistance if ya need it.
>>
>>27935143
>first game is ORAS
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>27935247
He should play regular Oras first
>>
>>27936241
Or she
>>
>>27936253
>he thinks literally any female at all browses /vp/

Son, let me tell you a truth:
99.5% of 4chan's, let alone vp's userbase is male.
>>
>>27935143
A surprisingly very enjoyable game, despite people shitting on it here.

I would say you made a good choice buying it, although I would also recommend you buy all the previous games for DS too.
They're very fun.

A main tip for the game would be not to over-train your starter, or any one Pokemon for that matter.
Try and even out the levels of each of the Pokemon in your party to ensure you enjoy the game to it's fullest.
>>
>>27936253
>replying to your own post to make a minor correction
Poor form.

>the correction was to be gender inclusive
Nigga, this is an anonymous image board. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>27935143

Infernape kills Darkrai
>>
>>27936474
>talking to yourself
>>
>>27935149
>play emerald first
mah nigga
>>
Fun game and controlls better than xy, for me that made oras abit better than xy.
Alot of surfing but get a sharpedo and it will help.
>>
>>27935143
Don't ask /vp/ for help. Just learn the base mechanics on your own. Weaknesses, abilities, items, stats and attacks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.