[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The pawn of a genocidal villain becomes champion >People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1456255594567.jpg (158KB, 900x706px) Image search: [Google]
1456255594567.jpg
158KB, 900x706px
>The pawn of a genocidal villain becomes champion
>People even THINK about defending this
>>
>>27927348

>Doesn't know Lysandre is genocidal
>Thinks he is using the energy for peaceful purposes
>Is actually an incredibly kind hearted and caring person
>>
>>27927348
I'm too tired for this shit today. Just know you're an asshat.
>>
>>27927596
>Is working with the bad guys, knowingly or not
>Fueled on the idea of being strong by shoving people you care about away, the polar opposite of any shonen anything ever
>Broke the leprechaun's smile to begin with
>Is being manipulated farther and farther down the wrong path
>Absolutely no repercussions whatsoever
>>
>>27927730
>Repercussions for being manipulated

Are you legitimately retarded
>>
>MOOOOM WHY DID THEY LET THE BAD GUY WIN IT'S UNFAIR THE HERO SHOULD CRUSH ANYONE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.
But you don't even care about that, do you? You just want Ash to get his meaningless trophy even if it has to be handed to him like a Kanto badge because Alain works with the bad guys.
>>
>>27927348
Winning the League doesn't make you Champion, it qualifies you to fight the Elite 4 and Champion in order to become the Champion.
>>
>>27927792
>Not understanding basic storytelling

Have you ever seen any anime ever?
>>
>>27927907
Yes, the rival stops being evil and joins up with the protagonist all the time.
>>
>>27927993
>Stops being evil

He was never evil in the first place fampai
>>
>>27927868
This. Pretty pathetic desu.
>>
Sounds like BW all over again
>>
I hope Alain is still a rival in Alola

>hears about another Zygarde in Alola
>Ash knows at this point about the whole thing
>decide to go together to check it out now that they're on the same side
>see nothing's wrong with Zygarde but decide to still take on the trials
>test their power against each other as they meet up repeatedly throughout the series, now on good terms similar to Ash and Gary by the end of Gary's time

Still leaves room for new companions and another rival.
>>
Is it wrong that I want to see Alain's relationship with Lysandre bite him in the ass in some fashion? Not even because he beat Ash, just because I think it'd be interesting.
>>
>>27928918
If Shota and Alain went to Alola, I would really like that

They'd be great rivals
>>
>>27929414
Not if the executives have anything to say about it.
>>
>>27929414
>>27929787
>>27929509
>>27929760
On a scale of 1 to 10, how upset are you?
>>
>>27927348
Funnily enough that's Black and White and it was done much better there.
>>
>>27927875
Not in the anime, the E4 are just the strongest trainers in the region.
The Champ is whoever beat the challenge and there can be multiple.
>>
>>27930053
3. I'm cynical, but neither surprised nor terribly upset. It's all about the money and shilling the merchandise after all and I know what to expect.
>>
>>27927348
>who is N
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.