[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like /vp/ has so many users with shit taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Good pokemon.png (678KB, 1409x490px) Image search: [Google]
Good pokemon.png
678KB, 1409x490px
Why does it seem like /vp/ has so many users with shit taste in pokemon?
Every favourites thread I see includes edgy pseudo legendaries or multiple starters.
Is it because the majority are underaged and simply like the 'best' or most famous pokemon.

Pic related are a few well designed pokemon as examples. Note the lack of pokemon from gens 4 and 6.
>>
>>27925804
>only underage can like popular pokémon
go be a pretentious hipster somewhere else
>>
>>27925804
>Dustox
>Breloom
>Wartortle
>Whimsicott

I'd kiss you right on the mouth if you were a girl
>>
File: HNI_0092.jpg (45KB, 816x568px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0092.jpg
45KB, 816x568px
>>27925804
>WAH EVERYONE ELSE HAS AWFUL TASTE I HAVE GREAT TASTE WAHHH LISTEN TO ME AND MY GREAT OPINIONS YOU UNDERAGE IDIOTS
WAHHH EVERYTHING I DISLIKE IS EDGY
>>
Had to be a hipster wartortle fag.
Cancer
>>
Hate to break the news to you OP but Pokemon is one of the most mainstream, popular franchises of all time. It appeals to the lowest common denominator of people. And those people are among those who browse /vp/
>>
>>27925862

It's more likely that children will latch onto whatever pokemon are big and scary.
I'd have thought adults would have more refined taste than filling their teams with metagrosses, garchomps and salamences.
>>
Jellicent is by no means a well designed pokemon. Its a blatant ripoff of the pringles logo. There are also plenty of pokemon from gens 4 and 6 that are well designed.

Also just because people dont share your opinion on what Pokemon they like does not mean they have shit taste.
Including the 7th generation theres 760 Pokemon. Likely to become 800+. You're missing the point of Pokemon.

I like Noivern; so go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 593_Jellicent_Male_Shiny.png (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
593_Jellicent_Male_Shiny.png
133KB, 600x600px
My two favorite mons are Male Jellicentpreferably shiny
and Farfetch'd
>>
File: drinkbleach.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
drinkbleach.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>27925804
>Other people have different tastes than me, and therefore, they have shitty tastes
Taste is SUBJECTIVE you dumb fuck. Let people like what they like.

And why do you care so much which mon are peoples' favorites? Literally go kys, you pretentious fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.