[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its almost been six months since Sun and Moon were officially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: vpSMhypeseason.png (4MB, 1194x2932px) Image search: [Google]
vpSMhypeseason.png
4MB, 1194x2932px
Its almost been six months since Sun and Moon were officially revealed. What was your favorite thing to come out of the hype season, /vp/?
>>
>>27917581
All of it. I am amazed at just how much stuff they've put out, and the hype has amazingly still gone strong. It's great.
>>
>>27917581
I hope they continue at the pace they're going, it's keeping me hyped.

My Favourite thing is the no gym system, It's exciting and new
>>
File: 1470841924917984.png (55KB, 1291x889px) Image search: [Google]
1470841924917984.png
55KB, 1291x889px
>>27917581
(You) are not framing this time.
>>
File: Gen Numbers.png (7KB, 620x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gen Numbers.png
7KB, 620x384px
They're revealing a lot of stuff, but if the pattern holds than this gen should have a lot more new pokemon than last gen, so we might avoid the whole "everything was revealed early" thing this time.

If new pokemon+Alola forms+new megas adds up to around 150 this gen will be pretty swell.
>>
I really liked the stuff leaked back in July. Salandit and Mimikyuu are my bros.
Still holding out that the starter evos may not be real, since they haven't been confirmed by gamefreak yet. Really don't like them at all.
>>
>>27917581
Don't think you can just hide that "starter leaks confirmed real!" in there and think you can get away with it.

They have not been officially shown therefore they are not /confirmed/ real yet.
>>
>>27918094
Then tell me how a leak from June could perfectly portray Mallow who wasn't even revealed until August.
>>
>>27918230
We are just waiting for official confirmation from GF themselves. No need to rush it.
>>
>>27917581
I might be more excited for this than X and Y, and I was fucking hyped for X and Y.

Comes out on a Friday too. Guess I'm calling in sick.
>>
>>27918230
All you see of "Mallow" in the leaks are a girl with twintails and a flower in her hair. Twintails are a common hairstyle for female characters and given that the region is based on Hawaii at least one character being a girl with a flower in her hair is obvious.

There's no reason it can't be pure coincidence, the leaks can be fake and the artist simply drew a character who happens to resemble Mallow. Mallow isn't a distinctive enough character to prove the leaks real because a girl with twintails and a flower is not an especially unique design for a Hawaiin themed Pokemon game..
>>
>>27920506
How faggot are you? Is Mallow
>>
>>27920506
I don't know, I'm a denial fag, but they got her hair spot on. They even have her cooking tea
>>
The starters, probably. I love their designs, I loved shilling them since June 4th, I loved when they were confirmed, and I love that people are still in denial.

I also love being able to false flag as a denialfag and get countless (You)'s
>>
>>27920506
>same hair
>not only that but also had the cooking theme

Stop being in denial senpai
>>
If I'm not mistaken, 39 new Pokemon have been revealed so far (not including various forms). We can assume this number is equivalent to roughly half of what we are getting. Thoughts on Alola Pokemon as a whole so far?
>>
>>27920506
The Chinese Leaks also mention the Starter Evolutions being an Archer, Wrestler, and a Siren, which were pretty much confirmed with:
>No Traditional Gyms
>Old Pokemon have different forms
>Sea Cucumber Pokemon, aka Pyukumuku
>Mushroom Pokemon, aka Morellul
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.