[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know the Chinese leak is legit now. But the real leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

File: 1471462212918.jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1471462212918.jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
So we all know the Chinese leak is legit now.

But the real leaks leak has gotten a lot of stuff right too, and it's only error was listing Alola Ninetales as Fire/Fairy when that could have just been a simple mistake.

What do you think of the validity of the real leaks leak?
>>
I honestly think that all Chinese leaks except the Split Evos one is real. They're just so obvious.
>>
>>27911067
I really want the cat that can take on secondary typing from its parents.

Normal/Ghost finally.
>>
>>27911020
The chinese leak is looking strongly legit. The concept art leak also looks legit, especially since the chinese leak is backing it up with the starter descriptions.

However, I wouldn't put too much stock into the "real leaks" leak. The no gyms could be piggybacking on the chinese leak, and the rest might just be lucky guesses.
>>
Kitrait & Adaplynx
>>
>>27911020
>The "split evos" leak
>Things it got right:
>Nothing so far
Then why is it even considered relevant? The hint at Alolan forms could have easily been a lucky guess, and the fact that they mention Gyms already discredits them.
>>
>>27911147
Chinese leak is 100%

I'd say "real leaks" leak is most likely legit.

It's got too much right.
>>
No, Ninetales typing was a huge mistake. People seem to overlook the fact that it says Ninetales only, not its entire line. How the fuck do you miss Vulpix, if you apparently have knowledge of other full lines? There's also the Yungoos thing, I really wouldn't call Gumshoos 'fat and hairy'. Mostly everything else is piggybacked off of the Chinese leak or the split evos leak.
The only thing it got right was the birds and Bewear. The birds are vague enough that it's easy to predict, but I'll admit predicting "Bewear" is a longshot. Perhaps there is some truth to it, with a lot of BS thrown in as well.
>>
>>27911212
You should keep in mind that he spelled Mimikyu with two k's (the proper Japanese romanization) and that he never outright said it was "Bewear".
>>
I'll believe the "real leaks" one if they announce that cat. With that gimmick it seems like something they'd announce before the game is out.

The problem with it is that the two posts are different and it can't even be confirmed that the post that predicts mimikyu and bewear's name and the other ones are even the same guy. And the third leak uses the same cat thing yet it sounds the most bullshit because it explicitly mentions "third gym."
>>
>>27911179
As the image states it's just trying to make it clear what information came from where. People were discussing it so it is relevant, even if it's just to point out that it was bullshit and to make it clear that none of the nonsense in that leak invalidates claims that have been made in more legitimate ones.
>>
>>27911147
Yeah pretty sure the chinese one is the only legit one, the others are just copypaste jobs and added some shit.
>>
>>27911179
Its purpose is to catalogue all the leaks people are discussing and dispel confusion. There's too many insurances where someone will mention information from the /vp/ text leaks, but will attribute it to the Chinese leak.
>>
>>27911020
No gyms? What is there instead?
Are they renamed dojos
>>
>>27911336
Real leaks leak predicted

-Alola forms
-Oricorio
-Mimikyu and Bewear names

Without piggybacking off other leaks

It has the potential to be valid, but more time is needed.
>>
>>27911354
The Island Trials you buttface
>>
>>27911354
Are you blind and braindead?

Gyms have been replaced by trials, trial masters, and kahunas.
>>
>>27911020
The thing that I find the most interesting about the chinese leaks is the mention of Marshadow having "very unique typing". What typing could possibly be so unique that it's worth mentioning?
>>
>>27911020
tbqh I think people are just desperate for the two last leaks to be legit because of the split evos.

Nevermind that even if they're real, the split evos will likely just be different takes on the wrestler, archer and siren concepts.
>>
>>27911402
Could be the first Poison legendary.
>>
>>27911425
YES

PLEASE
>>
>>27911020
The only leaks I feel should be given the most attention are the chinese and starter one alongside the one provided by Mr.Ridler. The "Real leak" leak is the one that should be more questioned. Yes, it got Oricorio, Alolan forms, Bewear and Mimikyu right, but here's the thing. Somone said that apparently this leak came from multiple sources, so the one that published the leak and the one the predicted the names of Mimikyu and Bewear are probably the same person, but he most likely got all the info from different sources. So this means in that mixture of information, someone was either misinformed or lying.
>>
I think the split evo thing is bs
>>
>>27911212
Pretty much my thoughts, some of the stuff in that leak is legit (the names) but that doesn't mean it all is.
>>
File: 1354310728811.png (117KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
1354310728811.png
117KB, 230x252px
You know, I can't argue against the final starter images, thanks to Mallow over there.

It's just odd seeing concept arts from Game Freak this disorganized and cluttered. Even the tinier sketches feel more amateurish than usual.
>>
>>27911504
Might be because Gamefreak needed A LOT of new blood for the switch to 3D.

Their developers have been stagnant only developing sprite based games with snes graphics.
>>
>>27911504
The fact that they have a new artist for new Pokemon might have something to do with it
>>
>>27911504
I think the wild thing is they leaked half a year before the game releases.

Fucking wild, it's gonna make it harder to deny super early info leaks now for future releases, especially if China stays involved.

I hope SM sells millions in china just so we forever get leaks.
>>
I think he had at least some legit info.

Because he is me.
>>
>>27911504
What, are you a veteran concept artist? You know explicitly how drawings are 'supposed' to be organized? How concept art is 'supposed' to look?
No? Oh, you're not even an artist?
Fuck off.
>>
>>27911402
One leak I saw said it would dark(I think)/???, as in ??? the type.
>>
>>27911700
Would they really bring back a type they jist got rid of?

The answer is yes. Maybe. Definitely not no.
>>
>>27911753
??? was implied to mean that it has an ability that lets it change its secondary type.
>>
>>27911402
>What typing could possibly be so unique that it's worth mentioning?
Dark/Fairy or Poison/Fairy maybe?
>>
>>27911402
>What typing could possibly be so unique that it's worth mentioning?

A (new) type that's unique to Marshadow itself.
>>
>>27911020
I think the leaked starters are real, however I don't think Mallow being there confirms anything really.

Though it makes these more likely I don't think it makes these 100% real. I think ww have to wait until middle evos are revealed to start making connections.
>>
File: 1441106430783.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
1441106430783.gif
2MB, 450x371px
>>27911631
Wew.
>>
File: 1471609138917.gif (314KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471609138917.gif
314KB, 245x250px
>>27911975
>I don't think it makes these 100% real.
>>
>>27911994
I dont want to be butt blasted if these turn out to be not true.
>>
>>27912142
They're 100% true.

This is anime art to show investors, these are finalized.

The games are done, past testing, currently in printing, and about to be taken to warehouses soon enough.
>>
>>27911109
seconded
>>
I don't know about the "real leaks" post, but the post that mentions darwin bird has pretty much been confirmed. I think the info in that post is real.

I have a feeling the cat, if it is real, will be revealed soon. It's an interesting mechanic that I think they will want to talk about.
>>
>>27912299
I hope they reveal it at worlds.

inb4 GF are aware of all leaks and try their best not to release info that validates any legit ones.
>>
>>27911631

Jesus, calm down, I wasn't even trying to spur a fight over here. I was more comparing these to concept art similar as this. Not exactly the last gen starters' concept art, since that seems cleaned up to look more professional although they do have the resemblance in art style, but say, the gym leader's concept arts and others similar to them. Those ones feel more like they resemble these final evolution starters' more rougher concept art and arguably the same type of organization. (although they have this effect on the colors themselves, prints perhaps)

The lineart in the gym leaders' concept plus some others resembling that style is quite sketchy looking in some occasions (lines overriding other lines for instance), it's not exactly trying to be squeaky clean as if it were meant to be the final version some times, but you can still tell that the artist (Ohmura) knows his shit. In these, he goes to such lengths in order to also detail how many things work in various character designs (little annotations, what not). You can say the same applies to these final evolution starter concepts in some way or the other, shading as well.

In Litten's implied final evolutions' concept art, there's many annotations here and there (like pointing out the spikes from the belt, the fire belt being a actual fire belt, the spit technique, claws sticking out). There's three expressions of him showing various emotions. To this point, this feels like reasonable sketches. The smaller sketches are arguable, but technically, it's showing just how Litten3 exactly attacks too.

... Then there's the Mallow/Ash/Litten sketch which takes quite a lot of space and... Yeah, I guess you get to learn his belt is indeed hot. It's cute though to say the least, but not that necessary?

Popplio3 is by far, the concept art with the least annotations, which surprises me, because you'd think there would be more detailing certain aspects.
>>
>>27912299
The cat is fake. There is a cat, but I think it has a much more interesting gimmick than the fake one in that otherwise reliable leak.
>>
>>27911359
Sorry but "predicting" Mimikyu's name is not a valid argument. We all knew the name would be the same.
>>
>>27912338
If it's a reference sheet for the anime team, then the Ash sketch might make sense.

Which also implies that Ash's mascot starter of Gen VII will be Litten3.
>>
>>27912474
Mallow is in the same area, Litten could be hers.
>>
>>27912463
Tell tgat to the people who thought it would be Peekachu or Spookachu
>>
>>27912463
Nice hindsight bias
>>
>>27912474
A little early to tell, don't you think?
>>
>>27911425
>>27911908
Those are unique typings, but they are not /very/ unique typings. That's the point anon was making.

I think it has an ability that gives it s unique type chart (like Flying Press). Like maybe it takes NVE from everything. Or perhaps just Solgaleo/Lunala types (Psychic/Steel/Ghost)
>>
>>27911179
It's Balliofags still denying the inevitable. Though the reason it's still there is because it mentions the breeding cat that's also in the "Real leaks" leak
>>
>>27912558
I'd consider a poison legendary very unique, we've never had one.
>>
>>27912511
Nice history denial.
>>
>>27912616
"history" implying most peoplle didn't think it would be Spookachu.
>>
>>27911179
It's relevant because a lot of people kept incorrectly thinking that the Split Evos concept came from the Chinese Leak.
>>
>>27912581
Wow, way to miss the point entirely you sperg. ANY new type we haven't had yet is unique, none of them are magically "more unique" than others.
>>
>>27912657
Yeah because Pokejungle are incompetent and just lunped everything together.
>>
>>27912370
I don't know if I believe you but I'm screencapping anyway
>>
File: CarlSaganB.jpg (57KB, 646x536px) Image search: [Google]
CarlSaganB.jpg
57KB, 646x536px
>>27912788
;)
>>
>>27911471
Continuing from my post. There's but one thing however that annoys me to no end: the types found on the official site, you know the Grass, Flying, Ground, Fire, Water and Fighting ones. Even do at this point we know what the starters will be, there still remains the question as to what these types might be and who they truly belong to.

My theory ? They belong to Rockroff and I'll be referencing to that one certain leak that said Rockroff will have split evos depending on the starter you pick. So in a way, it could go like this:
-Rock/Ground evo if you pick Rowlet
-Rock if you pick Litten
-Rock/Fighting if you pick Popplio.
This could potentially be Rockroff's secret and since it said it shares it with the starters, the theory that starters will have day/night split evos could potentially be real.
>>
>>27912867
The issue with that is how does rockruff evolve in future games. Or what if you box your starter?
>>
File: That's a nice sketch.png (7KB, 59x88px) Image search: [Google]
That's a nice sketch.png
7KB, 59x88px
>>27912338

Just a continuation, but regarding Rowlett3, everything seems okay, there's some nice annotations and different views from his head as well to make sense of it, incredibly helpful as well as how his concept works (although it's rather odd how the hood seems to close as he pulls the string, because wouldn't that narrow his sight, but I guess that might actually help him focus more). The way how he closes the hood is adorable and also further helps explaining it as well as showing how the wing works and even the annotation that the arrows actually come from the wing itself, as shown from the little reddish/orange triangles on its wings.

... And then there's this.

Well, at least it resembles the final evolution, but does this really help? It's not that detailed to further make sense of it. The other lineart sketch at least you can argue to look decent enough. Probably for a example of him drawn far away in the distance? Ehh.

I'm not even lashing out on much, it's more rather on how much more organized it could have been to better showcase these. Some Litten3 art is even being clipped due to making up for lack of space, which seems odd.

I'm not sure what exactly is the reason for their names to merely be Owl3, Tiger3 and Seal3 contrary to the former starters' actually having their first stage name with their number equivalent of their actual stage, but eh. And it's a shame there isn't much detailing Popplio3's final stage regarding its design (like the horns, I can at least assume they're to help aid it swim underwater, but is it really just for that?). It would have been interesting to see more attacks from her as well, this concept art doesn't really show much compared to the other concepts.
>>
chinese leak is the only one i believe in

by the way why do we even have the third one still in the picture? It's painfully obvious that it's fake at this point
>>
>>27911109
There hs to be a ghost type in the same egg group though.
>>
>>27912867

Are they still there?

But nice theory anon. Will screen cap.
>>
>>27912922
And this is where the problem comes: how will they make this evolution method work in future game ? Maybe they can do it so that Rockroff can be caught in the wild and depending on the type os starter you picked, Grass, Water or Fire, it will evolve into its respective evolution: Rock/Ground for Grass, Rock for Fire and Rock/Fighting for Water.
>>
>>27912922
Probably through the same method with other starters.
>>
>>27911402
predicting it's going to have three types, they already tried that out with forest's curse and trick or treat in gen six and we know GF has a habit of subtly hinting towards stuff that won't happen until the next generation
>>
>>27912338
>Wah! Stop it! You're hurting my feelings!
Cry more, bitchbaby, and go back to plebbit or tumblr.
It's concept art. There's no fucking rules besides that it has to show a concept. Just because it's different than what you're used to doesn't make it less professional or whatever buzzwords you're going to pull out of your ass.
You're also acting like this is the only art that possibly exists of them, that MUST be used as a basis for every other work involving them.
You've clearly never worked as an artist of any sort if you think things are that simple. Now please, fellate a pistol you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>27913013
>>27912867

No, they apparently got removed a while back, a moth or so. But this theory aside, I was thinking of another possibility: the one of the day/night split evolution theory for the starters and what if they can diverge right from the first evolution. Basically, it would go like this:
-day: Grass/Flying, Fire, Water
-night: Grass/Ground, Fire, Water/Fighting.
Or vice versa, either way it could go.
>>
>>27913099
He's not complaining. As far as I can tell, he's just pointing out that these sketches are different than the norm, and you're overreacting like a little bitch.
>>
We just need to see 2 out of 3 of these and I'll be convinced:

1. The snowman pokemon (ice/ghost)

2. Rockruff split evo

3. Cat pokemon (inherit type)
>>
>>27914569
If we see the Cat Pokemon,I'll be convinced because that's such a stupidly specific mechanic and I'll probably breed to get all 18 types
>>
File: 14708492497982.png (56KB, 1296x892px) Image search: [Google]
14708492497982.png
56KB, 1296x892px
>>27911020
this thread again
>>
>>27915754
mallow
>>
>>27915890
C&D
>>
>>27915954
...Sorry, what?
>>
I say we wait til next month to see what the deal is with Rockruff before throwing out the third leak, "split evos leak", officially.
>>
>>27911020
>Butterfree Bug/Psychic
PLEASE BE TRUE
>>
>>27911109
Assuming it's in the field egg group like every other cat, there won't be any ghosts for it to breed with.
>>
>>27913099
You're the one who's anally devastated by an innocuous observation.
>>
>>27911020
The 4th leak just seems like lucky guesses and taking stuff from other leaks. The bit about Ash-Greninja and the fact that it didn't mention any of the Pokemon that have revealed Alola forms so far (aside from Ninetales, which got the type wrong and didn't note Vulpix having a form) makes me especially suspect.
>>
This is why you never trust chinks with anything.
>>
>>27920861
Maybe it's just me, but why make a Pokemon with such potential and not just allow it to breed with every other Pokemon akin to Ditto? I can't see it causing any massive, glaring problems.

I don't think they'd limit it by egg group, but that's a very fair point.
>>
File: star fox.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
star fox.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>>27911147
>I wouldn't put too much stock into the "real leaks" leak
>literally said bewear's name before it was revealed
>>
>>27921134
I think this leaker could mix some fake-y stuff with it like Fire/Fairy or Dark Rattata instead of Dark Meowth. I mean, he hasn't told the name of Bewear, while hinting at it.
>>
>>27921675
This.
Bewear is not really a name you could just guess and get right just like that.
>>
>>27921675
>>27921900
Yeah, but it got a bunch of stuff wrong too. Or at least the other posts do - who knows if the anon who said Bewear's name is the same anon who posted the other supposed leaks. Even if they are the same person, there's no reason to think every single thing they said is true.
>>
>>27911020
Let it fucking go.
Those designs where too shitty to be Pokemon. Even by today's standards.

>inb4 mallow defenders and Gen 5 blunder.
>>
>>27922885
>I don't like them so they're not real
Not an argument.
>>
>>27922922
>liking fake leaks
Desu senpai.
>>
>>27922885
>I don't like them so this way they won't turn real
Anon, please.
>>
>>27922885
Anon I hate Litten3 and Popplio3 and have mixed feelings about Rowlet3 but they are almost certainly real at this point. I thought they were fake as fuck too but you got to face facts.
>>
>>27921900
If you know the meanings behind the JP name it isn't that hard
>>
>>27922885
Okay, do you have any reasoning other than "I don't like them, so they're fake"? And do you have any disproof of the Mallow evidence?
>>
File: 1471643023046.png (131KB, 658x883px) Image search: [Google]
1471643023046.png
131KB, 658x883px
What the status on this?
>>
>>27924324
timestamp?
>>
File: ITS YOUR BOY G U Z M A.png (790KB, 1279x4876px) Image search: [Google]
ITS YOUR BOY G U Z M A.png
790KB, 1279x4876px
>>27924324
>Mudsdale, Drampa have pre-evo.
Confirmed for Mudsdale, likely for Drampa given the grandparent motif.
>A pokemon is based on shovel.
Probably referencing the sandcastles, who prominently feature shovels.
>Hala will be one of E4
Is there an E4? However, this might be a mistranslation referring to the Kahunas, something a couple other leaks did too AFAIK.

On a similar note, anything odd or convincing in the Guzma leak?
>>
File: leak.png (36KB, 377x467px) Image search: [Google]
leak.png
36KB, 377x467px
>>27924324
whoa really makes you blink huh
>>
>>27924569
I mean, Mudsdale prevo and shovel were confirmed later, too.
>>
>>27924614
what shovel pokemon do you speak of
>>
File: them old shovel boys.jpg (156KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
them old shovel boys.jpg
156KB, 610x343px
>>27924640
>>
>>27924718
what
those are based off of sandcastles
>>
>>27924742
Yeah, but the shovels are an important enough part of the design and the translation is wonky enough that I think they might be what >>27924324 is referring to.
>>
>>27912463
Newfag detected
Most people were calling that it was going to be something like Pikaboo
>>
>>27924742
>If a Sandygast loses its shovel, it may put up a tree branch, a flag, or another item in its place. These Sandygast are wanderers in search of their own shovels.

>When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar.

The leak says a pokemon is based on a shovel, not is literally a shovel.

>>27924569
Quit being a faggot. This was from a while ago.
>>
>>27924324
hoping this is real 120+ pokes would be wicked
>>
>>27924360
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-91#post-5939649

From another anon.
>>
>>27925042
Nevermind I just saw the timestamp. July 30th.
>>
>>27924569
Yeah almost everything they said is really fucking vague.
>>
>>27924544
Whoever was behind that leak was either way to invested or something was really up.

Still, Magearna obtainable in-game ? He said it might be like an easter egg and supposedly this comes from a tester.
>>
>>27921631
>Maybe it's just me, but why make a Pokemon with such potential and not just allow it to breed with every other Pokemon
Because it's Game Freak, the lords of wasted potential!
>>
>>27912503
>>27924843
>believing those guesses were serious
ell oh ell
>>
>>27925104
Because Riddler hasn't been vague?
>>
>>27924544
Dam that guzma leak seems too good to be true in some aspects. Gen 1 only alolan forms is garbage though. Also not even a single new mega but you can still buy them is some bullshit.
>>
>>27925357
>People who agree with me were being serious and people who don't we're just joking.

ell oh ell indeed, son.
>>
>>27911020
can you faggots just wait for the release
>>
>>27924544
This one seems very interesting
>>
File: chin raptor.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chin raptor.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>27924544
That's a lot of words.

He called Gigareki being a different game though, so I guess I will give this a chance to prove itself legit.
>>
File: 1451862392453.png (102KB, 277x263px) Image search: [Google]
1451862392453.png
102KB, 277x263px
>>27924324
>cutiefly will evolve into a hummingbird moth
FUCKING PLEASE GAME FREAK
>>
>>27924544
The shovel thing is exactly why I believe this leak to be shit. "Shovel" was the hint that Riddler used to allude to the sandcastle. Whoever typed that whole thing up was probably aware of the hint, but didn't know that it was a hint toward the sandcastle. (similar to how an imagine of rock-paper-scissors was the hint for "Pyukumyuku's hand", but people assumed it meant rock-paper-scissors Pokemon)
>>
>>27924324
Bullshit. I'll explain why:
On a Chinese forum a while back, someone on the localization team posted a bunch of really vague hints for upcoming Pokemon. Like, SUPER vague. For example, one of the images was a halloween-ish image with Pikachu in it. All of the "real" information in that leak is identical to that guy's hints. Pyukumuku's hint was a picture of organs and a picture of three hands playing rock paper scissors, alluding to his ability to use his organs as a hand. Whoever typed this crap up just made safe guesses based on those hints and mixed his own bullshit in.
>>
>>27912690
Actually PokeJungle did a separate article on the Chinese leaks.

http://pokejungle.net/2016/07/08/rumor-chinese-leaks-predicted-salandit-say-no-gyms/

What's interesting is that, on August 1 when Mallow was revealed, a new set of leaks were reported by PokeJungle. But they never mention where or how they got them.

http://pokejungle.net/2016/08/01/chinese-rumor-leaked-starter-evolutions-confirmed-true/
>>
>>27931148
>>27930842
Ah, didn't realize this. I forgot about Riddler.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.