[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of /vp/ thought that Ash-Ninja was a stupid "mary sue"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1467680234093.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
1467680234093.gif
2MB, 250x142px
Most of /vp/ thought that Ash-Ninja was a stupid "mary sue" shilled mon who could never lose
Now Greninja lost the league in fucking 1 hit and now all the people calling him OP are still laughing
We could have gotten a no Ash Ninja victory and everyone would be happy
We could have gotten a no Ash Ninja defeat and I would have been ok with that
We could have gotten an Ash Ninja victory and some of us would be happy
We got the worst fucking ending
>>
File: 1468594062282.png (35KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1468594062282.png
35KB, 500x366px
These are disappointing times, not salty, not butthurt, just disappointing.
>>
>>27909158
I mean just everything leading up to it hurt to watch. Goodra and everyone else getting fucked over, especially when they cut back to the swamp before it. I really believe they had different plans for this and had to change it

Also it was in the rain, it was bullshit
>>
>>27909158
I don't get it.
This guy lost five leagues already and needed a bunch of made up islands just for him to actually do something with his life.
Why are people so upset about him losing?
You knew this was going to happen.
And you went for it with high hopes anyway.
>>
>Now Greninja lost the league in fucking 1 hit and now all the people calling him OP are still laughing
It is pretty funny. I mean he even lost to a fire type move.
>>
He's a "Mary Sue" because he does whatever it is the producers want him to as likely or unlikely or as smart or dumb as it may be
>>
>>27909284
Ash forgot to level up his pokémon, didn't he?
>>
>>27909263
There was a lot of shit in his favor

>The character is only good rival
>OP as fuck Synchro
>no gyms=no conference ?
>actually had a good team
>Masuda tweaked a pic of a kid of a random kid in Aloha
>Serena, might be relevant

No. He just lost to mega charizard 3 times instead.
>>
>>27909297
Unlikely as a Blast Burn hitting Greninja and KOing him dispite only taking basically no damage
>>
>>27909158
I am not caring about, that he lost. It is a childrens show and probably wants to give the "Never give up" vibe like most of the shonens. But the fight was so...medicore. Greninja vs. Sceptile was awesome, but this was just meh.

Either they will have a fucking huge fight at the end of the season or well I just hope the next season will be good as this.
>>
>>27909342
>Greninja vs. Sceptile was awesome
lol
>>
>>27909158

This.

I don't even mind Ash losing, but what the hell, couldn't they make he lose better?

Compare this battle with Tobias. Tobias was an epic battle with two legendaries. Ash gave his all and managed to knock them out with common pokémon, only losing because Tobias had other Pokémon in his pocket.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.