[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash lost again they're intentionally doing this, aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Ash lost again

they're intentionally doing this, aren't they? it has to be a deliberate choice, right?
>>
Yes, they're intentionally telling children that their dreams are never going to come true, no matter how much time and effort they spend. Pokemon is a demoralization campaign.
>>
>>27908948
of course
they gotta push that lame ITS NOT ABOUT WINNING ITS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND TRYING YOUR BEST bullshit
>>
>>27908967
at least their being realistic about it, the little shits need to grow up get their boring office job and die already.
>>
MY NAME IS TOM ATO !!
>>
Yeah, otherwise the anime would just end.
>>
>>27908948
I don't know how long it takes them to create an episode or an arc, but clearly they are doing it on purpose.

think about the amount of people who have to decide "yeah, lets let him lose again.". Initially the writers, I think two of them in this case but however many. Then the showrunner has to approve the script. Of course, the network could try to mandate that the show strives for a specific tone or they'll pull the cash (though I'm not sure that applies here since pokemon prints money). The show needs at least one storyboard artist per episode. Multiple people create the key frames and the inbetweeners. The VAs have to be willing to do the lines.

All these people are allowing this to happen year after year after year. Its not stopping.

Its never stopping.
>>
...as opposed to accidentally directing/animating an episode?
>>
>>27908948
He just can't ketchup
>>
>>27908976
>le realism card
I love it when people bring that out about a show that has a 10 year old boy travelling the world in a year without major survival issues.
>>
>>27908948
>Ash Ketchum sounds like Ash Ketchup
>Pikachu loves ketchup
>Pikachu loves Ash
D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
>>27909652
Do you actually ever watch the show you talk shit about? They have multiple episodes where they run out of water, run out of food, get attacked so they have no where to stay, etc.

Ash always ends up traveling with someone who knows how to cook and he and his Pokemon are scavengers themselves anyway.
>>
>>27910222
>Do you actually ever watch the show you talk shit about? They have multiple episodes where they run out of water, run out of food, get attacked so they have no where to stay, etc.
And he always survives, which is not realistic. Not to mention team rocket being blown in the air and surviviing, ash being involved in many world crisis events, legends being real and so on. I mentioned survival since its part of the premise but its not the only unrealistic thing about the show.

Props for telling me i dont watch the show AND saying why im supposed to be wrong though, specially considering the current situation of the fanbase.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.