[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if ash ends the series will have nowhere to go! This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471398059765.jpg (13KB, 318x345px) Image search: [Google]
1471398059765.jpg
13KB, 318x345px
>if ash ends the series will have nowhere to go!

This is literally the only shonen anime I know of where the protagonist never wins when it matters.

Why does every other shonen anime manage to sprinkle huge victories throughout and go on for hundreds of episodes?
>>
>>27905410
>Why does every other shonen anime manage to sprinkle huge victories throughout and go on for hundreds of episodes?

Those are called gym battles :^)
>>
>>27905410
It's s milking machine i don't understand how people watch the show and enjoy it when nothing that happens in it really matters or leaves much of an impact... Its one long filler to promote the show. They need to reboot the show or have a side series with an actual plot. Think if the colosseum game was an anime and not one that was 500+ eps but a good 43 or something
>>
>>27905964
Good action and good animation, look at the shit DB Super fans have to put up with even though the show is nothing but any excuse for guys punching each other the sequel.

I also love to see new pokemon given fluid movement, personalities or even a shining moment.

If you started in any way to be invested in the plot then you fucked up.
>>
>>27906074
It sounds like a waste of time even with its animation at its peak
>>
>>27906165
This is anime we're talking about, girls/action/animation are priority.

Most of the industry can't write good stories for shit and start to milk any mildly popular franchise eventually.
>>
>>27905964
I watch it because I like Pokemon and got used to watching it.
I also enjoy the humor and characters.
>>
>>27905964
You mean Origins? Cause that's literally EXACTLY what Origins was.
>>
>>27906506
Origins was like 4, and a big Charizard advertisement.
>>
>>27905964
I'd watch it if the character design and art didn't look so horrible. Origins style should be the standard.
>>
I actually thought it was a nice change of pace for the main hero to not win all the time. They've taken it a bit too far though. What kid would actually want to be a constant loser like Ash? I guess it does send a decent message of not giving up and all that jazz.
>>
>>27905964

I dunno man, in other shounen card game type shows, the protag wins all the time and then just moves on the next tournament. That's the MO of Yugioh.
>>
He could win and have the series keep going. Just say "you thought THAT tournament was tough? Check this one out!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.