[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Ashfags so mad about this? 1) He's never going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oc478mAqB51vvuksdo1_1280.png (301KB, 677x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc478mAqB51vvuksdo1_1280.png
301KB, 677x357px
Why are Ashfags so mad about this?

1) He's never going to win. As long as the anime will go on, he is not allowed to win

2) Alain won fair and square using the same tactics like everyone else. He wasn't some GameShark/Action Replay abusing shitter like Tobias nor a blithering lucky dumbass like Cameron. Literally one of the few rivals other than Ritchie that was actually built up and stayed persistent as a threat/rival to Ash.

3) Alain is nice. Just look at that smile.

4) That smile and optimism will be gone soon. This will be Alain's only highlight once Lysandre brings everything he knows and loves crushing before him.

5) Ash will get to go on to Alola ignoring all these events and people he met here happily anyways. He wasn't even phased by the loss since he clearly recognized Alain as a friend and worthy adversary. It's just not meant to be, Ashfags.

along with Ash just in general being a fucking L O S E R
>>
I don't know why people were so surprised. We've been though this enough times, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.
>>
>>27902154
Alan is the Sasuke of pokemon
>>
File: flGAd37.png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
flGAd37.png
17KB, 188x389px
>>27902483
>this is what Ashfags believe
>>
>>27902611
He literally has the same motivations as Sasuke except he actually cares about Manon
>>
Because X&Y actually developed Ash into a great trainer or so we thought. You can only understand if you watch the whole anime, that's why this ending is bullshit.
>>
Ash was doomed from the second he decided not to call in his old pokemon.

Well, that, and the fact that Charizard X is a fucking BEAST.
>>
File: shotapt2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shotapt2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>27902154
I'm mostly over it now, but I do think the end of the battle was anticlimactic. Just the way it finished could have been better, with something more impactful then smoke clear, frog falls. The fact that the fight as a whole wasn't as good as the Shota match didn't help.

Oh well.
>>
I just want to see Serena getting BTFO and replaced by the new companion
>>
>>27902689

Ash isn't just a great trainer, he's one of, if not THE, best trainers in the anime's universe.

But being a great trainer doesn't automatically make you a great battler, and as we've seen, he's really not that great at battling. But he doesn't need to be that great at battling, because he enjoys his time with his pokemon anyways.

Alain is fantastic at battling though, which is why he got the win.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.