[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mega Charizard X uses blast burn >Ash-Greninja uses spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: yes i'm autistic and salty af.png (373KB, 461x350px) Image search: [Google]
yes i'm autistic and salty af.png
373KB, 461x350px
>Mega Charizard X uses blast burn
>Ash-Greninja uses spirit bomb water shuriken
>instead of throwing it normally, he throws it sideways so half of it is in the ground and rolls through the blast burn
>super water shuriken slices through the blast burn, neutralizing it and hitting Charizard
>steam/fog everywhere from the aftermath of the two moves
>Charizard tanked it
>shortly after Greninja comes out of the steam with his cut kunais but Alain reacts in time and has charizard use dragon claw on it
>it's a double team clone
>alain quickly tells charizard to look behind it but it's too late
>greninja is right there with another super water shuriken
>fog instantly clears and there are greninja double team clones everywhere
>greninja does the same wheel throw it did before in charizard's face
>charizard tries to block it with it's dragon claws
>while it’s still spinning, the greninja clones turn into fuel for the shuriken making it even bigger
>the shuriken breaks through charizard's dragon claws
>charizard gets sent flying in the air from the blast and turns out of mega form while it descends
>at the same time, greninja goes out of ash-greninja form due to exhaustion
>greninja raises one arm in the air as charizard lands
>charizard is unable to battle
>crowd goes wild
>Ash won the league
>>
why didn't it go like this?
>>
>>27899918
fuggg
>>
>>27900044
Because make ash lose its the only way to make he go to alola region.
>>
>>27901456
How so? Ash has never been one to stay in one place and has always been interested in traveling places.
>>
>>27901490
because he can't lose to a level 5 Litten if he's a champion
>>
File: 1384403484507.jpg (13KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
1384403484507.jpg
13KB, 235x222px
>Having his Greninja use fucking Cut
>Ever
>>
>>27899918
The ending we deserve.
>>
>>27901456
> Because being champion means you have to stay in the region

What about Red? Sure, it's not the same continuity, but it is the same universe.
>>
You forgot Sasuke's Sharingan
>>
>>27901653
Red and Ash in the same universe? no fucking way.
Red or Gold would be the most absolute legendary champions then.

Also Red would have rofl curbstomped Alain.
>>
>>27901456
League Champions don't stay in the Region, the League is more like a yearly tournament. Diantha is the region's champion, she's stuck in Kalos
>>
File: 1471567878160.jpg (68KB, 751x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471567878160.jpg
68KB, 751x522px
>>
>>27901653
Except Red aren't on Johto League. You only battle Red after beat all Kanto Gym leaders and cross a Kanto route to Mt.Silver, in Kanto. Red being a Pokemon Master, of Kanto.
>>
>>27900044
kid's shows have bad writers
>>
>>27899918
This is just embarrassing.
You are embarrassing.
Ash is embarrassing.
>>
>>27901598
it's an hm slave
>>
>>27902210
Seriously? Batman TAS was a kids show and had better writers.
>>
This is the one thing that bugs me. Okay, Satoshi lost the league, I'll get over it. But why the fuck make him lose to Balst Burn which could easily been have counterednthenway it was before? At the very least, they could have had it counter Blast Burn with the Giant Water Shuriken, but the resulting explosion from impact nearly takes doen both Charizard and Greninja. A clear loss instead of the traditonal near fainted endurance staring match is the biggest bullshit of this league, Satoshi went from crowd favorite to maybe his team actually sucks in 0-10, without reason or rhyme.
>>
>>27902959
Apparently they brought back the BW writers just for this episode. Probably why it was so shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.