[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to complete 4th gen pokedex after all these years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Johanna_Glameow.png (104KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Johanna_Glameow.png
104KB, 220x263px
>decide to complete 4th gen pokedex after all these years and transfer all pokes to Fifth gen then Pokebank
>have diamond, platinum, soul silver, and heart gold, and two Dses.
>spend days evolving and breeding to fill pokedex
>two pokemon left in DiamondPokedex
>Glameow and Purugly
>ONLY AVAILABLE IN PEARL

This one cat is going to prevent me from completing the pokedex. This fucking purple smug cat. I talked to myself 32 times underground to get Spiritomb. I had to fucking feed my Feebas so many of those damn poffins. AND THAT WAS AFTER DEALING WITH A TWO PERCENT CHANCE OF CATCHING IT WITH A FISH ROD.

It was all for naught cause of this cat.

Why is this only in one game? Only one. ]Why? I have four of the five fucking games fourth gen games and I can't complete the pokedex. Nobody around here has Pearl. Nobody. All my friends have Platinum. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Buy Pearl and play through the Sinnoh region for a third time? I'd have to fucking look at that fucking faggot professor Rowan with his pedophile mustache again.

I am going to write a letter to Gamefreak and have them gift me a Purugly. This is not fair.
>>
>>27898621
You deserve it for playing the worst main series games and deciding to complete your pokedex on it.
>>
>>27898621
the GTS exists bitch! Quit your complaining and use your brains for once. Gosh!
>>
>>27898621
>purple cat
Pretty sure Glameow is gray, OP
>>
>>27900541
It's been taking down for ds games, OP wont be able to finish the 4th gen pokedex that way. He can still finish off 6th gen.
>>
>>27900679
Yeah i know, but i meant since he's gonna transfer all of them to Pokebank or Gen 6 anyways, then why complain? Leave an empty spot in your Pokebank for these 2 Pokemon and find them on the Gen 6 GTS. Sheesh!

>>27900657
It's more purple-ish grey
>>
>>27900977
No, it's really grey
>>
Aren't all Diamond and Pearl exclusives both in Platinum?

If not, if you have Pokebank then you have Gen 6 games yes? You can catch Purugly on Mirage Islands in ORAS
>>
>>27900977
Gratz, you're colorblind! Just like me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.