[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have anyone played the pokekom Crystal anniversary version (twitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-08-18-16-45-37.png (381KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-18-16-45-37.png
381KB, 1080x1920px
Have anyone played the pokekom Crystal anniversary version (twitch plays)?????

How the fuck do i get this dude out of the way?
>>
File: 1471282176490.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1471282176490.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>27895638
Obviously you progress in the story, summerfaget.
>>
>>27895727
I cant progress in the story if i cannot move them anon.

I already tried everything
>>
>>27896512
Have you been to Cianwood and Mahogany?

Haven't played it, just spitballing what might progress the story.
>>
>>27896614
I dont have surf yet so i can't go tho cianwood, and as far has i remebemer, neither to mahogany.
Isnt olive city the next stop after ecruteak?
>>
Did you fight your rival in Ecroteak City?
>>
>>27896786
Yes, i found him on olive and whined like a little bitch because i've been using "headbut" om his ass with my ekans since day one lol.

>>27896614

Anyway, i think i found the problem, i just checked out and found i can go to mohagony first, so im guessing thats the solution.
Thanks a lot anons!
>>
I want summer to leave
>>
>>27895638
How is this version different from the original?
>>
>>27898900
Well, in first place you start in kanto. Team rocket has more participation in the game like for example kidnaping the ss anne and crashing it into johto where you start again, so you get two starters.
Its way harder than the original version, pokemon can flee, there's a lot more variety of pokemon that appears in the tall grass, you can even catch the starters on the wild, wild pokemon can be really strong and have strong attacks like fire blast, you get a diferent rival in kanto, the sacred beast (suicune, raikou, entei) doesnt flee ( in fact they dont let you scape).

And thats it, as long so far.

The main difference are the changes the rocket team does to the original plot.
>>
>>27895638
link? I tried to splice the isp with the crystal rom and im getting vanilla crystal
>>
>>27900382
Link to the rom? I have it in my mail.
Give me your email and ill send it to you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.