[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are so pissed off about league lose nobody gives a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: perfect_zygarde.png (436KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_zygarde.png
436KB, 1024x806px
>People are so pissed off about league lose nobody gives a shit about the Team Flare/Zygarde plot and the apparent end of the world
There's a lesson to be learned here
Wish I knew what it was
>>
>>27892903
That nonstop end-of-the world stories have made it a trite concept at this point and writers need to start scaling back?
>>
>>27892903
Honestly I'm upset that Zygarde and his alt forms got into Sun/Moon in the first place. That's valuable development time being wasted on this glorified Flygon.
>>
>>27892903
I don't get why people always freak out when he loses in the league. TO Ash the Pokemon League is like the pokemon world tournament. The game's league is easy because we fight computers. But the Pokemon World Tournament is against real people. To me the anime league has always been the World Tournament. Ash fights people who are better than him and he loses. Have you entered worlds? I have, and I did decent the year I entered. I got to round 5, thats 4 people I sent home before I to was sent home. Those people where ash, I was ash. Against real people he is no god, and neither are we. Only one person can win, and for majority of us it's not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1470072108478.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470072108478.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>27892966
>mediocre legendary getting much needed buffs and attention is somehow a bad thing
Hey now, let's go crazy here.
>>
>>27892966
Have you ever considered they were designed for sun and moon and just shown in the anime first, like Blaziken, Lucario, Mime Jr, Chatot, Zoroark, Magearna, etc.?
>>
>>27893071
Have you considered suicide? I recommend bleach pham.
>>
>>27893111
When faced with its natural predator, the facts, the wild anon lets out a mighty cry of "Kill yourself" to ward the truth away.
>>
>>27893010
Yes but you have to remember that the tournament setting is double battles with everyone using the same "meta" team.
>>
>>27893071
This is definitely untrue. Zygarde was clearly planned to have a Pokémon Z or somesuch game revolve around him. He's the only other new Legendary Pokémon in Kalos, he shares the same music as Yveltal and Xerneas, he has an ability which directly cancels theirs, his lore coincides with theirs, he doesn't turn up until the post-game and he purposefully has a nerfed BST and signature move to make it clear he'll be getting a power-up much like Kyurem. Not to mention the fact that both of his signature moves (Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves) were programmed into X&Y which is now rendered completely pointless.
>>
>>27893221
Pokémon Z was never in the works, after B2W2 failed to sell as well as the usual new gen games despite being sold in pairs like the new gen games and remakes that sell so well, they decided to cut 3rd games altogether.
>>
>>27893221
Yeah, clearly a Z was at least a concept at once point.

>>27893325
Anon they sold better than the usual third games.
>>
>>27893111
>>27893171
BTFO
>>
>>27893045
>>mediocre legendary getting much needed buffs and attention is somehow a bad thing
It is when the only reason it needed buffs in the first place is that since gen 5 GF has been doing this "3rd member of the box trio needs to be complete shit until it gets a new forme and unreleased moves in the next game" meme.

Same thing will probably happen to Marshadow in Sun/Moon
>>
>>27893510
You mean gen 4.
>>
>>27893564
Giratina got a new form, and an orb like the other two to go with it but that's it. Normal Giratina still has 680 BST and great stats/movepool that stands alongside Dialga and Palkia's. Kyurem basic and Zygarde 50% are both shit compared the box legends of their gens.
>>
>>27893652
>Normal Giratina still has 680 BST and great stats/movepool
It was't as bad as Kyurem and Zygarde but it was considerably worse than Rayquaza before it and certainly didn't stand up to Dialga and Palkia.
>>
>>27893803
>It was't as bad as Kyurem and Zygarde but it was considerably worse than Rayquaza before it and certainly didn't stand up to Dialga and Palkia.
Not offensively, but it still made a great defensive Uber, and if any part of it didn't stand up to the other legends then it wasn't intentional on part of the people who design the game.

The fact is Kyurem/Zygarde are INTENTIONALLY worse than the other legends, barely make OU, and are given essentially useless/low power signature moves until they get their new formes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.