[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else glad that Meme Frog is getting dumped off at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1469848735845.png (267KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1469848735845.png
267KB, 506x506px
Is anyone else glad that Meme Frog is getting dumped off at the Pallet Town farm before Ash goes on vacation to Hawaii?

I love how Ash dumps all his pokemon after losing a league match
>>
>>27892870
Im happy actually, dumb frog got the mega evo treatment out of nowhere, meanwhile zard defeated articuno and hold its toes against entei but its lucky if ash even acknowledge he owns it
>>
>Greninja gets pampered the most out of the three Gen 6 starters.
>everyone is annoyed by it and at the end is a failure in everyone's eyes
I wonder how it's going to work for the starters coming up. None of the gen 5 ones got preferential treatment.
>>
>>27892870
I know the reason he dumps pokemon is because they want to push the new generation and mirror the games somewhat but for a series that seems to put so much emphasis on close bonds with your pokemon it seems really stupid that they just get benched every time
>>
>>27893031
>Gets a once-in-a-lifetime plot armor mega evolution
>dumps it after he fails once again
I just want another MC, I dont care if he has a pikachu too, just cut satoshi already, please, for the love of good, give us a real fresh start with smart trainer, just for once
>>
>>27893109
Alola would be the season to do it in too. No league, tiki challenges, new criminal team...

Alas, he'll just get on another plane ride, and be another mary sue who loses in the finals of whatever pseudo-league setup they have in Alola.
>>
File: 1470458274544s.jpg (118KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470458274544s.jpg
118KB, 680x453px
>>27893196
>tfw satoshi is wearing the plot armor... backwards
>>
>>27892870
I love it. I can't wait to see him dump all those losers off on Prof. Oak. All that 'Muh Bonds' shit is meaningless and I look forward to his farewell with Serena.
>>
>>27892870
Does it look like Greninja has big nigger lips to anyone else?
>>
>>27893540
You have to be 18 to be on this site.
>>
The precedent has been set, soon there will be a new fusion to ratchet the stakes higher. We never get to escape.

The ride never ends.
>>
Fuck this cunt. If there's anything positive about the league loss, it's that I nor anyone else ever again has to share a board with people who like the memejobber.
>>
>>27892870
Ash is just like N! Whenever his pokemon fail him, he dumps them and gets new ones!
>>
>>27892870
the only actual pokemon that matters are Charizard and Pikachu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.