[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the conclusion of the Kalos League in the anime, I believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 301.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
With the conclusion of the Kalos League in the anime, I believe it's safe to say that Generation Six is arguably the worst generation ever.

The worst mainline games.
The worst remakes.
The worst anime

Generation Six should be permanently relabeled "Generation Shit" on this board.
>>
>I believe
>it's safe to say
>arguably
Way to soften the blow of your rant.
>>
>>27891175
>The worst anime
I agree, why do they STILL have trAsh in it?
>>
>>27891210
Well you see, I'm seething with hatred right now. If I don't soften myself up it's likely that I'd fly over to Japan and be the first time ever to be arrested and tried in the name of committing crimes over a terrible children's franchise
>>
>>27891175
I don't know about "Generation Shit", but you're right about everything else. At first I thought I hated it all because I'm just getting older, but I wen't back and played Gold and holy shit, it really becomes clear how awful Gen 6 is.
>>
>>27891273
You are literally autistic.
>>
>>27891175
>The worst anime

Wrong bitch, we got Origins. I could care less if Ass jobs like he's done in the last 20 years
>>
>>27891461
At least in Origins the Ashtagonist won. :^)
>>
>>27891461
Origins came out before Generation 6 started dumbass.

It doesn't count.
>>
>>27891498
>origins talks about mega stones allbeit theres no idea what the fuck they are
>red gets charizard x while fighting mewtwo
yeah dude its totally not apart of gen six and it totally wasnt a gen 6 shill in disguise
>>
>>27891175
Gen 5 had the best games but the worst anime.
>>
>>27891175
fuck I'm getting tired of you entitled babies.
>>
>>27891273
Go to bed, Carter
>>
I'll agree with this. X&Y were underwhelming and easy. The jump to 3d was done with haste with some models being static or having very simple animations, Megas were a cheap way of evolving old pokemon without having them be 'permanent' or having gamefreak take a risk with the franchise. While I enjoyed them and thought they were a fun addition to the games, the fact they could be discarded and gamefreak goes "mega? what mega? what's this mega evolution you're talking about :^)" really annoys me. Furthermore the lowest amount of new pokemon added. sure you could count the megas as new pokemon but again, they're temporary additions. A game gimmick that possibly won't be carried over to the next games.
ORAS had a few improvements with the pokenav but they really didn't change much and didn't add anything special but a few megas. They didn't even bother bringing over the good parts of emerald or working on an end game worth playing. and on a personal note I could play gen 3 any time I wanted with one of the billion romhacks gen 3 gets so that made it twice as boring since I've played through the game SO MANY TIMES.
The anime had potential but went to shit the second it needed to go back to formula. Times have changed and the anime refused to change with them. The audience wants a serial, gamefreak wants to give them a series.

Hopefully gen 7 will be better but I'm not that optimistic. I'm enjoying the ride and the speculation but keeping expectations low.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.