[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All those years of putting up with your sneaky pebble bullshit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

All those years of putting up with your sneaky pebble bullshit. "He'll never be good" you said, yet here I am, shitting on your favorites in OU. You look to Ash and his furry persona to save you and once more I shit on your dreams. How does it feel knowing your hero lost to THE Pokemon
>>
>>27890495
Enjoy it while you can because next gen you'll go back where you belong :^)
>>
>>27890495
Based dragon
>>
Megas are dead, back to PU with you.
>>
>>27890495
You know the games and anime are two different things, right ? And hardly anyone is gonna care about the anime at this point until hardly anyone watches it ? Yeah, your dragon is still meh no matter the way you put it.
>>
>>27890919
>Implying Charizard isn't OU in the games
>Implying he isn't a Champ in the anime
No matter where you go, Charizard THE Pokemon.
>>
>>27890646

"Henry", stop half posting
>>
>>27890495
Even then, Charizard would have at least half its health if you send it out. Plus, it loses its immunity to ground type moves, and EQ is a very common move.
>>
wtf i hate charizard now
>>
>>27891052
Literally, its Mega is the sol reason why its there. Take that away, back to NU with you. And again, at this point the anime will start to become more and more irrelevant. So really, one win doesnt make the best pokemon.
>>
>>27893481
>Literally, its Mega is the sol reason why its there.
Yes a Pokemon is good because it has things that make it good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.