[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some insight as to why people actually like this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Alan pokemon.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Alan pokemon.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
Can I get some insight as to why people actually like this guy? I'm sure it's a vast minority compared to Ash especially outside this board; but Alain just seems to be the generic rival that thinks winning is everything then is proven that it's ok to lose every once in a while but oh wait he won anyways that's cool not
>>
>>27890386
Can I get some insight as to why people like Ash?
>>
>>27889938
>>
He is way more complex than Ash with his relationships to lysandre and the proffesor
And goes for the loli puss like a real man
>>
>>27890386
everyone loves a winner
>>
>>27890386
He is more relatable then Ash.
Has a more compelling story, he trains hard, has trained every single episode. He goes around the world looking for the Pokémon he wants in his team.
Basically he's everything that Ash is not.

As is gifted with almost every Pokémon and they are strong not because of him or his training. Pikachu is special for some reason since episode 1 and Greninja has Asspull-Mc-Magic-Evolution without Ash doing anything.

Alan and Shota were far more interesting. Smarter then Ash, trained harder then Ash and were all around more similar to a game character used by one of us.

Explain to me why many of this board liked Ash and wanted him to win. Without Greninja he would have 7 medals now. Not even qualified.
>>
>>27890540
>As
Ash*
>>
>>27890540
>>27890569
This. I'll laugh when Ash abandons his Bond-Greninja like he did with 90+ Pokémon already.
>>
I'm pretty sure almost no one on this board actually likes this guy. We just shitpost with him to remind Ashimefags of thier cuckoldry.
>>
>>27890540
Shota > Alain >>>> literal shit > Ash
>>
>>27890540
I was typing out a long response but this pretty much sums it up.
Shota is also good as well. I would like to at least see more of them, but it's hard to enjoy it when Ash's presence really holds it back. Ash really holds the whole show back.
>>
>>27890720
I totally agree. Alan is good and far better then Ash, but Shota was great. They had to make Shota lose all the times except during the league.
Final Shota vs Alan and then Alan wins because of experience and Shota only focused on Ash for some reason.
>>
He is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: Manon.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Manon.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>27890386
He's fighting for this smile.
>>
>>27890540
because he's
LOST
FOR
TWENTY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS
>>
>>27890386
I don't like him, I just hate Ash and his shitty memefrog
>>
>>27890802
>Ash really holds the whole show back.
This. But unfortunately japanese kids love him for some reason. And even ashfags on Reddit and here.
>>
>>27890540
>Has a more compelling story, he trains hard, has trained every single episode. He goes around the world looking for the Pokémon he wants in his team.
>Basically he's everything that Ash is not.
SO he's basically the player character in the Pokemon games.
>>
>>27891061
>But unfortunately japanese kids love him for some reason
Apparently the ratings the anime has aren't saying otherwise. I get the feeling this loss might kill the series.
>>
>>27891378
Precisely.

>>27891416
I know. I'm afraid they'll make him win next time. And it sucks, because he probably won't deserve it again. Ash has been doing like this for 20 years now. He gets carried from town to town battling Team Rocket every episode, with Pokémon randomly joining him and showing hidden abilities or evolving on their own.
>>
>>27891559
Mind you, I don't give a damn about the anime. Not even close. But when I heard he was at the league, one thought on my mind was that he was going to lose. And I didn't want to be right. So yeah, I'm salty. I'm salty because I was right. And the anime will most likely die as well.
>>
>>27891646
But I wanted him to lose. I'm the kind of guy who had to fight all his life to get things. I studyied hard, I worked hard and I got results. I stand on the top of my category now, was the first of my University course, and I liked it because I deserved it. I fought for it and I liked what I studied and I like what I do.
I was never able to relate to Ash because he's the kind of guy who has everything passively happen to him and obtains good things because he's lucky. A legendary-tier Pikachu and a Bond-Greninja without even trying to get them.
>>
>>27891870
And yet you still watch anime for 10yo
You are a fucking loser dude
>>
>>27890386
Why do people hate him I haven't really watched xy, but he seemed like a pretty swell guy from what I saw.
Also I think he is the best leageau loss for aah since we has been shown and has been the focus for quite some time instead of some random nobody who ash met a day before the leageau.
Also didn't he train like a shit ton?
Didn't he train by fighting 10 megas in a row including an elite four member who are pretty hot shit in tge anime?
From what I have seen and heard he doesn't deserve the hate he is getting.
>>
>>27892561
>From what I have seen and heard he doesn't deserve the hate he is getting.
Well, not by everyone >>27892099
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.