[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, have you caught 'em all (without cheating)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 200px-XY_Pokédex.png (41KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
200px-XY_Pokédex.png
41KB, 200x164px
So /vp/, have you caught 'em all (without cheating)?

I have 10 more to go.
>>
nah fuck that
>>
>>27887371
I have 5 more to go, all mythicals. Although since I missed the Hoopa event I'm probably not going to complete the pokedex in XY and ORAS without injecting wondercards.
>>
>>27887483
MODS
>>
Yep, in Y. I'll buy a year of Bank to transfer my mons to Alpha Sapphire and complete it there too.
>>
>>27887371
Yep, minus volcanion and hoopa. But they're legendaries so fuck those.
>>
>>27887483
GET OUT
You'll never be the very best, like no one ever was.
>>
>>27887371

Cheating is more fun.
>>
>>27887371
Not since Gen1. The Mew I traded for was most likely cheated into the kid's game though, if that counts as cheating.
>>
9 left

4 of them I can get in HeartGold, just got to Kanto so I'll get to catching them soon

The other 5 are mythicals, which are coming later. Except Hoopa and Volcanion, but I assume they'll eventually do another distribution for them as well
>>
>>27887483
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>27887371
I did it on my Pokemon Blue Version. Except Mew.
>>
>>27887371
All except Volcanian.
>>
>>27887371
>without cheating
I'm not waiting till October or some time for Genesect nigga
>>
>>27887371
yes with qr codes
>>
Ive caught them all except Volcanion. My next goal is go train them all (and by all I mean all the final evos, I don't have a living dex) to lvl 100. So far ALL my Pokemon are at least lvl 40
>>
>>27888570
Why don't you have a living dex? It saves you the time of having to breed those again to complete your dex in the next game.
>>
File: 1469222611658.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1469222611658.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>27887371
caught em all 2 years ago, stuffed em in the bank. Bank service ran out a year ago and haven't paid for it since. my data is probably deleted by now since I heard it happens.

Wanted to complete the ORAS dex but didn't want to go through all that shit again, so I caved and injected them.
>>
>>27887371
I caught them all in ruby, gave it to my sister, forgot I gave it to my sister, and yelled at her when she deleted the save.

I still feel bad about it to this day, I killed her interest in pokemon and traumatized her because I'm a retard.

Good thing she moved out and doesn't contact the family anymore, then she won't be as emotionally invested when I kill myself.
>>
>>27889484
You know you can take out Pokemon from bank without paying right? You just can't pokemon back into Bank without coughing up cash.
>>
>>27887371
I'm missing mythicals only, so yeah it's kind of complete. I was going to ask someone to inject them for me since I don't want to wait for Nintendo's bullshit but seeing how it's the 20th anniversary and they are giving one every month I'll just wait and see till 2017.
>>
>>27887371
Missing Jirachi, Diancie, and Hoopa.
>>
I need

>Diance (missed event)
>Hoopa (missed event)
>Volcanion
>Victini
>Meleotta
>Keldeo

I have a Genesect and I have no idea how I got it, I'm guessing it was genned and cloned back in BW but I can't be sure.
>>
nobody cares, but at least i have a reason for saying no

>x amount of years ago
>put 400 hours into pokemon platinum
>used poketransfer to get a fuckton of mons from ruby and fr
>transfer all of my pokes over to white
>pokedex is legitimately nearing completion
>go to all of the events in my area
>feel actually somewhat accomplished
>fastforward to a few months before pokebank
>cousin comes over, wee little lad
>give him my ds to occupy his time
>check my saved data the next day
>he deleted my saved file on white, stole my platinum and soulsilver cartridges
>>
All I need is:

>Volcanion
>Sandstorm and Jungle Pattern Vivillion
>Various minior gender difference pokemon
>Doubles of Pokemon that Mega Evolve.

Other than that, I have all the Unown, all the Deerling, Sawsbuck, Wormadam, Burmy, Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist sizes.
>>
>>27893433
Did you kill him? You should have.
>>
File: IMG_20160818_175013.jpg (1MB, 2951x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_175013.jpg
1MB, 2951x4032px
>>27893592
nope.

took every fiber of my being not to. the empty cartridge just sits on my desk.
>>
>>27887371
Yeah, I completed it in Pokemon Y using the Friend Safari and wild encounters, I got legendarys/mythicals from trades, and I transferred some from Pokemon Black. I transferred them to ORAS also.
>>
>>27893433
>>27893854
Don't you have to do some button press combination during the intro to even get to the save file deletion menu? I myself don't even know the exact buttons and would have to google it.

How the fuck do kids do this shit so effortlessly?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.