[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, why are you so impossible to please? I mean, will there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1471064557660.png (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471064557660.png
30KB, 500x500px
/vp/, why are you so impossible to please? I mean, will there ever be a reveal this gen that you actually like or will you just bitch and splerg about everything?

It's just Pokemon. They're only cartoon monsters. How autistic are most of you?
>>
>>27887163
/vp/ is not one person.
I know it's difficult to understand that there are many people with very different opinions...but that's okay!
I know you came from reddit and that's what you're used to, but just lurk a little while longer and I think you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>27887163
http://www.strawpoll.me/11021087/r
Polls say people like it, it's just that the bitchiest people speak the loudest.

And usually half of it is bait anyways.
>>
>>27887225
>implying /vp/ isn't a hivemind of autistic man children who live in their parents basements.
>>
>>27887163
>I mean, will there ever be a reveal this gen that you actually like or will you just bitch and splerg about everything?
Im pretty sure Mimikyu, and a lot of other pokemon are well received here. As well as the new evil team and the alola forms.
>It's JUST Pokemon. They're ONLY cartoon monsters. How autistic are most of you?
(You)
>>
>>27887259
That sounds like quite a bit of projection anon, I think you may have a problem that can be sorted over in >>>/adv/.
>>
File: 1373562505785.png (33KB, 956x152px) Image search: [Google]
1373562505785.png
33KB, 956x152px
Never 4get.
>>
>being this upset that some people don't like the same things as you
It's just Pokemon. They're only cartoon monsters. How autistic are you?
>>
>>27887163
It's almost like different people have different opinions and Nintendo can't please everyone.
>>
>>27887225
There's rarely any positivity. It looks like everyone thinks everything sucks.
>le reddit meme
>>
>>27889595
It's called a Vocal minority, basically everyone that hate a Pokemon needs to let everyone know how "objectively shitty" it is and how "Pokemon is dead", while the people that like it just enjoy it silently because they know it's no use explaining why they like it
>>
>>27887272
Mimikyu was hated by lot of people because "Muh second pikaclone" and "Muh fairy/ghost why"
>>
>>27887259
>Stereotype

What are you doing here then ? well, whatever your special 'exception' is, it could be anyone here. Understand that.
>>
File: shocking.jpg (51KB, 384x286px) Image search: [Google]
shocking.jpg
51KB, 384x286px
>>27887163
>salandit is revealed
me: I love this Pokemon, it's fantastic!
someone else: I dislike this Pokemon, it's ugly
>turtonator is revealed
me: I don't like this Pokemon, I won't use it
someone else: I love this Pokemon, it's badass

Everyone has a different opinion, shocker!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.