[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WTF ASH LOST TO MEGAZARD FAGGOT? THIS IS THE WORST LEAGUE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>WTF ASH LOST TO MEGAZARD FAGGOT? THIS IS THE WORST LEAGUE EVER

Anon, let me tell you about a little shit named Cameron.
>>
>>27886822
Why the fuck did that little shit have a Hydreigon??
>>
>>27886822
Enlighten me, senpai.
>>
>>27886822
As far as I'm concerned, the BW series never happened.
>>
>>27886822
>implying the gen 5 anime is cannon
>>
>>27886872
The ultimate denialfag
>>
So what happened exactly? I know people shit on it all the time but I never took an interest in the BW anime [or any of it since I was young]
>>
>>27886934
He brought 5 Pokemon to a six on six battle and his Riolu evolved mid battle and kicked Ash's ass.
>>
>>27886822

BW was shit from beginning till end.
XY on the other hand was Ash getting his shit together and building up more and more hype towards the finale so it being shit is just the more crushingly disappointing and infuriating.
It's literally Tobias all over again. It's bullshit.
>>
>>27886910
It really didn't though. It was a nightmare caused by Tobias's Darkrai.
>>
>>27886842
>>27886934

>Annoying little turd in every respect
>Doesn't even understand type matchups
>Brings five Pokemon to a 6v6 match because he's a fucking ditz
>Uses a pseudo to punk Oshawott and Boldore
>Uses his fully evolved starter to punk Pignite
>His Riolu manages to beat Unfezant, gets tolled on by Snivy
>Riolu evolves mid match and spanks Snivy
>Then it beats Pikachu without too much effort
>In all, Ash got swept by a Pokemon shilled even harder than Charizard and by the worst character that could have done it to him, a legitimate retard
>>
>>27887169

I just don't get why they'd make the opponent so shit. Like do they really want to cement that Ash is NEVER EVER going to win?
>>
File: zPAyqHg.png (182KB, 209x322px) Image search: [Google]
zPAyqHg.png
182KB, 209x322px
>>27887278
you still need to ask that question after today?
>>
>>27887169
The only fully evolved Pokémon I see there is Unpheazant, I think Ash had bigger problems than being swept by a Lucario.
>>
>>27886822
BW is not canon.
>>
>>27887356

That's also part of the issue

>Three fully evolved Pokemon
>One of which has a very solid record
>Bring neither
>>
>>27886934
>BW Anime
>Young
>>
>>27887427
>BW Anime
>Started February 12, 2011

That was 5 years ago anon. 13-14 years old is young (assuming they're 18 now)
>>
>>27886822
nobody gave a fuck about the bw series. it was the fucking worst
>>
>>27887169
At this point, you have to bring Ash's battle sense into serious consideration. Although he improved dramatically in Kalos, hands down.
>>
>>27886972

This.

His entire character revolved around the fact that he was incompetent, and yet he would always just win anyway despite his idiocy.

And I want to stress this more than anything: he kept winning - not because he had other qualities that compensated for this idiocy - but just because the writers decided that it should be. That's it.

His league victory over Ash was the pinnacle of this retardation. In a way it couldn't have been more fitting.
>>
>>27887427
I was born in 1996. I was "young" around 2000-2004 when the Johto and Hoenn anime aired on TV. Stopped taking an interest after the Hoenn anime since I lost interest in Pokemon in general around that period. Haven't returned to watching the anime since. I didn't mean I was young during the BW anime senpai
>>
>>27887169
To be fair, BW Ash was as retarded as him.
>>
>>27886822

BW was a mess from the beginning. We knew the league couldn't possibly end well. At least it was consistent.

XY was a bait and switch.
>>
>>27888277
>BW was a mess from the beginning
Nah, it was going fine up until the events at Castelia. Which was supposed to be a major episode in the series.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.