[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where were you when it all went to hell? >is it settling in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: ash in the rain.png (376KB, 634x439px) Image search: [Google]
ash in the rain.png
376KB, 634x439px
where were you when it all went to hell?
>is it settling in now /vp/oreons? today was the day japan planned to declare its independence from the world by giving one last shitstorm before ascending to the heavens.
August 18 2016 will live in infamy
>intentionally made unova the cancer of the anime so much so that we'd be lapping up their cum for ash to get a redemption
>xy shows ash on levels beyond sinnoh tier development evolving mons and creating his own unique poke evolution
>has a qt wants the D waifu companion
>everyone throughout the series keeps pointing towards ash winning this league
>they even announced alola wouldn't have a league. the perfect setup for his first league win
>pokemon's 20th anniversary this year
bleach ends on the same day of ash's loss in the league with almost comparable levels of rage
where were you?...
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (271KB, 639x434px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
271KB, 639x434px
i got up at 7am to watch this. sat back after realizing my dreams were lies. and have been watching the carnage since.
>>
>>27884705
It's quite bad, actually. Yeah, most Japs love their IchiRukis and then we got that abomination ending. Then this happened. It's really fucking twisted.
>>
The league got me so hyped i started watching the whole xy anime last week (i only had seen the first episodes in 2013 + the new ones after wulfric). Its actually a lot better than i thought, all this ash development and cool companions got me interested in this again. Then they do this shit. Im feeling empty knowing its gonna be another 3 years ash is even gonna have a new shot for this
>>
>>27884705
Laughing my fucking ass off.
Ash deserves absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1462211879015.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1462211879015.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>27885823
Don't worry! Ash will get his Cuck Medal after showing Lysander the true meaning of being friends with your Pokemon and "saving" Kalos (and after Clemont and Serena discover their feelings for each other), and then will shake hands with Alain. Making a new friend is more important than winning some stupid league! Then Ash will get to go on a big adventure to Alola, where he'll win the "league" there by beating some smelly retarded Hawaiians and receiving a shitty wooden totem "trophy"! Everything works out in the end!
>>
Either Ash won and everyone is happy or Charizard beats the magic Greninja and proves itself as best starter. This was win/win for me.
>>
>>27885985
Yeah im not really that pissed. It just would have been cool to see what would have happened if he won
>>
>>27884705
I've been hearing that Japan is now rioting because of this, is it really true ?

And yeah, this has proven to me once and for all they will never let him win anything. He had all the odds looking bright and yet. I'm not mad at all since I was 50/50 from the beginning, but it's just the sheer desperation and incompetence that were the shocker tnat pulled me over. I'm still having a hard time processing this LEVEL of stupidity.
>>
I'm dropping the anime. I honestly should've stopped after DP like I intended to, but /vp/ convinced me this season was different... my bad
>>
>>27885710
I dropped Bleach during Fullbring. Orihime won?
>>
>>27888024
Yup, equivalent of winning
>>
>>27887974

We were all bamboozled by TPCi.
>>
>>27885985
Future Japs are gonna be pussies. Basically being told as children "no matter how hard you try, you will fail. But we all have friendship".
>>
>>27888024
Not only did Orihime won, Rukia went with Renji just to properly BTFO Ichiruki
>>
>>27888557
It's not a show exclusive to japan tho
>>
>>27887920
yup japans gone the path of the apes. and minor outbursts in other countries of vapid pokemon fans
>>
File: CpZl-zkXYAAyyjp.jpg (10KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
CpZl-zkXYAAyyjp.jpg
10KB, 368x298px
>>27888557

if cartoons influenced kids that well I'd actually have friends instead of spending all my time on /vp/
>>
>>27888024
Yep. People went nuts. Kubo's going to get shot.
>>
This is Goku losing to Piccolo Jr. in the World Tournament
>>
File: 1433625642062.png (191KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433625642062.png
191KB, 480x360px
>watching the show after hoenn
>>
>>27888661

Soooooo Naruto 2.0. Gotcha.
>>
>>27889951
>Not jumping to the XY&Z season
>Not witnessing godlike quality, the best the show has ever had
>>
>>27890912
it really was pretty god damn good. Until this happened of course.
>>
>>27888024
Even when you ignore Orihime winning, the ending for Bleach is really shit.

>Ichigo's new design. You can tell that Kubo was trying to take a page from Naruto.
>Ichigo's son some how killed Yhwach.
>Aizen is in the chair again. Makes no sense when he's the most powerful character after Yhwach.
>Rukia's daughter is the same age as Ichigo's son
>No mention of Urahara and Yoruichi.
>Chad becoming a boxer despite promising to never use his fists for personal gain.

Then there's the massive list of unresolved plot points. The fate of many characters like Grimmjow isn't even known.
>>
>>27884705
Sleeping desu
I am glad I didn't stay up for this shit
>>
>>27884705
He got a magical frog, nobody else did... how exactly did he deserved to be the champ? because MC plot armor? fuck guys like him and guys like you OP, who thinks miracles are the only think in the world that makes you better, there is this little thing called "training" that alan did and ash didnt, alan fought 10 mega evos in a row to train himself, ash just sit on magical plot ash greninja ass and hope for the best, You wanna be the champ? and that applies to real life too OP, stop whining over a cartoon and actually do something for our life, dont be a lazy ass and expect a miracle to descend from the sky, ash wont be a champ because riters say so, but you OP, you can write your own fucking story, work your ass, aim to be the best at your fiel and train eveyday for it, dont like ashfag, be the smarter person
>>
>>27884705
>August 18th 2016, the day when Ash lost his 6th league championship
I stopped caring about the anime long ago and saw this coming from miles away. But this day has still been great because of the insane amount of idiots that convinced themselves Ash would win.
>>
>>27885985
this man is a prophet
If they didn't already plan for ash to win damage control will force it

either that or Pokemon really just wants to watch the world burn
>>
File: 1451171407655.png (35KB, 454x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451171407655.png
35KB, 454x375px
>>27891969
I know right, this day should be capped, the day the autistic ashfags got BTFO by a blast burn and their power level got exposed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.