[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I waited multiple hours for one new Pokemon?? WTF IS THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1464156331425.png (193KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1464156331425.png
193KB, 680x680px
I waited multiple hours for one new Pokemon?? WTF IS THIS SHIT GAMEFREEEEEEAK?
>>
Me too anon... me too
>>
What the fuck were you expecting?
>>
There's going to be less than 70 new pokemon,it was obious.
>>
File: 1439300668072.png (48KB, 500x282px)
1439300668072.png
48KB, 500x282px
>still having expectations
>>
There was more footage, but they're not showing it to us. I want to see the footage, dammit.
>>
>i want spoilers for a handheld game
>>
>"I wish they'd stop showing too many Pokemon before release, they're going to show the whole dex"
>"REEEEEEEE THEY ONLY SHOWED ONE POKEMON MOOOOOOM"
>>
>>27883795

At least 5 new pokemon like the previous trailers.

Ideally more, because it's fucking gamescom. We got Metal Gear Survival, Tons of new FFXV info, and Yooka Laylee trailer, nintendo is just feeding us recycled trash we've already seen up to 8 months ago
>>
File: 1463793955225.jpg (40KB, 467x433px)
1463793955225.jpg
40KB, 467x433px
>Woke up just in time for the Pokemon section of the stream
>Didn't even know about the stream in the first place
>>
>>27882994
At least the new one is pretty based
>>
>>27883924

>/vp/ is one person

They could leak every single line of the games code for all I care, you wouldn't sit here listening to nazis vomit garbage for an hour if you didn't want pokemon spoiled
>>
File: 1453052058118.png (7KB, 156x147px)
1453052058118.png
7KB, 156x147px
HOURS FOR A MEGAMAN BOSS
>>
What the fuck were you expecting?
This wasn't a major Pokemon announcement, this was a small segment of a larger convention. Be lucky you got one new Pokemon.
>>
>>27884004
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
It was underwhelming to be honest, but it's my bad to have high hopes anyway. And people are saying modern medias aren't making us apathetic. They do, fucktards.
>>
I expected at least one more pokemon, but okay, this day was disappointing in general.
the OW Bastion short was alright tho
>>
>>27882994

We also got a new Z-move
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.