[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The moment this appeared, you should have know that Ass Ketchup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

The moment this appeared, you should have know that Ass Ketchup didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>27880513
I did. The rest was just watching the rest of my tentative hype die as I waited and watched for them to jam the knife in.
>>
If only Serena popped up for Ash...
>>
>>27880668
someone post the waifu sense webm
>>
>>27880513
Yep, I realised it was over about then.
>>
File: 1469905688185.jpg (328KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469905688185.jpg
328KB, 700x500px
>>27880513
I held on hope just a little longer, but not much.
>>
>>27880513
Yeah, once they emphasized the loli waifu I suspected Ash might lose.
>>
>>27880513
Stupid fucking brat, GAS THE FUCKING LOLI
>>
>>27881059
Alain would go doomguy.
>>
>>27880513
When the song started playing right after Ash Greninja started to attack I knew it was over, they would've saved it for when his winning moment
>>
This show's legacy will be surprisingly good animation and two cute lolis.
>>
>>27880863
>His depair expression
What faggot, as a loli, she is not cute.
>>
>>27880513
I did and I hate it. Annoying as fuck loli
>>
>Alan literally only entered the tournament to fight Ash, not with the intention of winning the tournament.
>For some reason he got super invested in the idea of winning for Manon even though her well-being isn't riding on his victory, at all.
>We don't even get Ash thinking about ANYONE during his battle, not even that guy that he specifically promised he'd win for in the name of all those who didn't get all their badges before the league began.

It was this episode that made me realize that Ash isn't even the main character anymore. Alan is, and Ash is just crossing over into his story temporarily.
>>
>>27880513
I wonder what she likes to do in bed
>>
>>27880513
Manon is cute.
Can't wait for Serenafags to hang their worthless selves when Ash ditches her ass.
Alain is basically Ash done right.
>>
>>27880513
Yup, nakama power is the stupidest shit in any anime
>>
HOLY FUCK SHE'S A GIRL?????

THIS CLEARS UP SO MANY THINGS
>>
>>27883034
It's been the case since Diamond/Pearl. Except the only character that had a satisfying arc was Paul.
>>
>>27880513
I would be ok with this if the loli was actually good and cute. Manon a fucking shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.