[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? Why are they doing this awful things to us? I got depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: It pains to me to see this.png (334KB, 988x628px) Image search: [Google]
It pains to me to see this.png
334KB, 988x628px
Why? Why are they doing this awful things to us?

I got depressed enough when the abomination that 'Luchalitten' is was confirmed to be legit. I mean how could I not be? GameFreak has been shitting on us Fire starter Pokémon users for more than a decade now, making sure no fire starter can ever become superior than their beloved Charizard. For years, we have remained quiet and holding on to the hope that they would certainly aknowledge us the next gen, and reward us for all of our struggling. I think we proved them over and over again how strong our loyalty to our beloved games (and Type) are, and yet it seems that they think we deserve nothing... but the cruel punishement that this sausage fingered cat represents.

Ok, I really can't get over how awful this wife beater wearer is. I just can't do that. But I can at least look for other things to put my hopes and dreams into so, you know, I actually get a reason to live.

I had been watching the anime for a while now. Boy, was it enjoyable! Ash's team was just amazing and all their hard work was finally being aknowledged and they found victory many, many times (sort of what I was expecting they would aknowledge in me). And everything, absolutely everything pointed out that Ash was going to win the league this time. For fucks sake, even the previous chapter hinted so strongly at it, it just was not even subtle anymore! Finally the long fan of the series and fire type starters had something to look up to. Yes, I know Charizard is a Fire Type starter, but that fat lizard has been on the spotlight enough already, and it is ITS fault that the newer fire type pokémon have been consistently made weak and / or ugly so no one would outshine this salamander on fire. Think of Charizard as a tree -a dream-crusher tree. We thought we would finally see that tree tore out off the grown, so strongly that not even its roots would remain.
>>
>>27879976

And then, they spat on our faces. They spat on us, slapped our faces, and they basically abused us in both a psychological and physical level too (yes, physical too because I know I'm not the one who hurt himself as a result of the incredible rage this last chapter of the Pokémon anime caused me and most likely millions more)

It's almost noon here and I'm still in bed. I didn't even bothering calling my boss and telling him I won't be going today. What's the point anyway? Everything I've loved has been taken away from me. Might as well just end my days comfortably.
>>
>literally commiting suicide because of the anime
>>
>>27879976
>pretending to speak for all Fire-type users

I only ever use the Fire starter, because Fire is my favorite type. Hands down. One of the reasons I can't stand Sinnoh, really.

Yeah, I got a little tired of Fire/Fighting by the time Emboar rolled around, but then they blew my expectations out of the water in Generation 6 by giving us Delphox. A Fire/Psychic wizard? Yes, please! And, now, a Fire/Dark berserker/barbarian? Sign me the fuck up!

Since the starter evolutions were leaked, I've been more hype about Sun/Moon than I was at any earlier point in the announcement cycle.
>>
What do you think about that he lost, and did you think he would win?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11020292
>>
>>27880208
There is no way you are a Fire starter user and not hate that cat on steroids excuse we got for a starter. Delphox is really shit too, but I can accept it being so backwards because it had to hard break the chain of Fire/Fighting starters.

But Luchalitten has no reason to exist other than to provoke true Fire Type starter Pokémon users.

>>27880045
It's not just because of the anime. It's because I'm tired of being disrespected and expected to be happy about it when there's nothing I can do to make it better. If I'm dead, they can shit on me no longer. Taking away that possibility from them would be a victory.
>>
>>27880588
I just want Ass to win and leave the show already reee
>>
no, you are a literally comitting suicide over an anime

let that sink in for a moment
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.