[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL THIS DUMBASS NIGGER HAD TO DO WAS EVOLVE HIS DUMBASS RODENT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: DP268.jpg (12KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
DP268.jpg
12KB, 267x150px
ALL THIS DUMBASS NIGGER HAD TO DO WAS EVOLVE HIS DUMBASS RODENT. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT.
>>
>>27876086
Pikachu defeated Alain''s 2 pseudo legendaries tho
>>
don't blame pikachu
Pikachu carried the world on his back while fucking jobdra, greninjob and fucking jobat did fuck all
>>
>>27876086
But Pikachu doesn't want to evolve
>>
Pikachu was great, blame Goodra.
>>
But Pikachu put in the most work outta the 6 of them
>>
Pikachu literally did more against Charizard than Greninja did, after it had already taken down a fucking Tyranitar and Metagross by itself.

Pikachu (and Hawlucha, kind of) carried the rest of his shit team.
>>
>>27876131
>1 carry
>3 feeders
I'm not surprised. Hard game.
>>
>>27876131
>>27876165
>>27876178
Then imagine what he could have done with boosted stats from evolving
>>
>>27876151
And Noiverm
Talonflame at least get a tie
Hawlucha take some bad luck from Ash, missed HJK and then take a Guillotine
>>
File: Kalos League Champion.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos League Champion.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
>people thought ASH would win
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: 151981500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
151981500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>27876178
JAJAJAJAJA
WHO ES JOBBER NOW?
>>
>>27876277
LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE
HE BECAME A TRAINER LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>27876086
Ash is not real you nigger.

He could kill Mewtwo with a Rattata if the writers wanted. It's a show. There are no real stakes.
>>
>>27876340
No shit ash isn't real did I say he was fuck nigger read.
>>
Do you idiots not realize that if pikachu evolved, he would be on another tier. Nintendo wants to keep this retarded focus and spotlight on pikachu. It doesn't make any sense, how come raichu can't be the new face of pokemon, or better yet their first choice of clefable
>>
>P-Pikachu defeated the most Pokemon
Yeah, and would have defeated more if he wasn't a stubborn piece of shit who never wants to evolve. Fuck him.
>>
>>27876213
>greninja is the mid with a bloated ego who blames his team for his poor performance
>>
>>27876227
If he evolved, he would've lost against Shota because he got stuck in a fucking tree or some shit. A lot of Pikachu's tactics tend to rely on it being small and fast. They don't work if it's large and fat.
>>
>>27876718
Raichu is honestly kinda ugly.
>>
>Pikachu wipes half of the team and meme frog can't clean up a single mon
>>
>>27876930
Let's be fair here, memefrog did manage to take out a severely weakened Bisharp that had already fought 2 others before.

Great fucking job memefrog.
>>
>>27877024
Well, at least he truly is like Ash.
>>
>>27876896
That's exactly why alola raichu exists
>>
>Bisharp is Alain's Pikachu
fucking
I
GOODRA
JUST FUCKING MOVE YOU SHITTER
>>
>>27877114
>DODGE IT shouted out every 5 seconds but Goodra can't avoid a fucking attack with a 30% hit rate
>>
>>27877157
Did Alan lucksack his way to victory?
>Multiple 30% hits
>Lucha's HJK missed
>Megazard avoided Paralyzation
>Blast Burn crit
>>
>>27876227
he could be carrying a light ball for all we know, and tbqf I prefer glass cannon Pikachu rather than Raichu
>>
>>27877270
Do you see a fucking light ball on him ????
>>
>>27876322
Just goes to show how much of a shitbird Ash really is. Face it, he's a fucking autistic retard
>>
>>27876086
Quit with your racist fucking posts you dumb piece of shit. Also, did you really expect Ash to win? You are just a dumb motherfucking anon who needs to be

...deleting...
>>
>>27877413
I don't even watch the anime lmao, I was just giving a shitty suggestion
>>
>>27876812
Raichu is universally faster than pikachu without items
>>
>>27878883
>what is Electric Shock Showdown
The anime is not the games
>>
>>27877413
Maybe he swallowed it.
>>
>>27879093
Except there was a trainer in DP who's Raichu was just as fast as Pikachu if not faster, and they even pointed out that this was because that trainer hadn't evolved their Pikachu right away.
>>
>>27879317
>watching anime
lmao
>>
What's better?
>Pikachu+Eviolite
>Pikachu+Lightball
>Raichu
>>
>>27876277
>has a qt 3.14 traveling companion with a qt little detective hat
Why don't we just swap protagonists already?
>>
>>27876718
Pikachu hits harder than Raichu, though.

and both die in one hit so at least Pikachu can OHKO stuff.
>>
>>27879093
>>what is Electric Shock Showdown
>The anime is not the games

except the reason Surge's Raichu was slow is because it evolved before it could learn Agility or even fucking Quick Attack. He was a tard who captured a Pikachu and evolved it before it could learn non-TM moves.
>>
I think Ash's story is done... Just swap him with Alan and let alAsh Fuck serena's brain out
>>
>>27876086

>Implying that wouldn't stop the writers from ass pulls.
>>
>>27879443
Raichu's faster speed makes it a better choice overall, and Light Ball uses your item slot.
>>
>>27879093
the whole point in that episode was that Lt.surge evolved his pikachu before learning quick attack.Nothing to do with the base speed stats you shitlord
>>
>>27879093
Alright then retard, the anime doesn't even have any measurable logic system so why the fuck would you factor Raichu's weight at all.
>>
>>27876086
>>27876227
>>27877270
>>27877413

the light ball item itself was originally inspired by the idea that Ash's Pikachu was "special" for being more powerful without evolving

it was first made available by transferring the Yellow version Pikachu to Gen 2, and Yellow version was specifically made to play off the peak of the anime's popularity (the Jessie and James cameo)

the Light Ball doesn't exist in the anime, but we're basically supposed to consider that Ash's Pikachu naturally has its effects

also Pikachu literally slapped the thunderstone out of Ash's hand

if Ash tried to force it on him, he'd probably refuse to fight for him again
>>
File: Ash_Hawlucha.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Hawlucha.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>27876773
>Hawlucha is jungler bro who is always has your back, but is all the way across the map
>>
>>27876086
>Pikachu has proved time and time again it's better than any faggot Raichu
>WHY DOESNT HE EVOLVE IT

Fucking Raichufags are the worst fucking shut up and take your shit Alola form.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.