[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you lose interest in this "game"? Im having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: pokemon-go-logo.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-logo.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
When did you lose interest in this "game"? Im having a hard time enjoying this game ever since I've reached level 20 and all the good map/IV sites are kill. There's nothing fun to do anymore.
>>
>>27875650
>I leterally only find Rattata and Pidgey
>cannot level up my started since two weeks ago
>gyms are boring
meh
>>
>>27875650
when i got all the pkm you could get in my city
>>
>>27875715
>leveling up your starter
git gud
>>
>>27875650
Stopped about 3 weeks ago because I got bored.
>>
GO is for posers, how you guys not surprised?
>>
>>27875650
When eggs became less frequent from Pokestops. Also there are still spoofers and hackers.

I kinda regained interest since I was one of the highest leveled trainers in my area again after the initial ban wave, but there are still some really high level players and people placing eggs at Pokestops so my interest is tapering.
>>
i downloaded it then never played it, so i guess immediately
>>
>>27875650
actually since when i discovered spoofing and botting i got more interested in the game, and i even play less than i was doing before, its a fucking win-win
>>
>>27875650
When I realised that because I don't live in fucking new york or some shit I can never find anything worth catching, even in my nearest city.
>>
well I don't live in a city, so there's nothing to do.
I just play it when I go exercising and even then it drains my batteries, and autists try to talk to me about it, so I just stopped playing after a while.
>>
I lost interest pretty quickly due to how I live in a quiet area, so I basically have barely any Pokemon or pokestops around, therefore I don't like or play it.
>>
>>27876929
This. Game is dumb imbalanced. Also got bored within a week of release due to all the glitches. Would have been a fun concept too.
>>
>>27876929
>>27876970
>>27876974
Niantic is shit when it comes to people who don't live in the city, and sure, they're making tons of money off of this, but they could've been making even MORE money is they actually added something to do in the non-city areas.
>>
File: 1470877469489.jpg (308KB, 777x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1470877469489.jpg
308KB, 777x1029px
I'm still playing....but I don't know why. I guess i'm a glutton for punishment with the lost connections and RNG bullshit when it comes to evolving pokemon with decent movesets, and catching them....There no fuckin' excuse for a shitty 55cp pidgey to pop out of a great ball and run away when the ring around him is smaller than the circumference of a pokeball and a raspberry was used.
>>
>>27875821
How can you unironically complain that an app is for "posers"?
>oh no the normies are taking our video games
Literally who cares
>>
it's too hot to run around outside, especially with no radar functionality

but it's still cool to have when i go somewhere super populated, and i'm going to play a ton again when fall semester starts. lots of pokestops and gyms on campus.
>>
>>27877260

The only reason i'm still interested is for two reasons.

1. I live in a college town with pokestops all over the place, and on any given day (especially weekends) all of campus and especially down town is lit up like christmas with activated lures.

2. This is just a way for me to get my pokemon fix before S/M are released.
>>
>>27877265
Normies are actually more cancerous than /vp/.
>>
Lost interest when the update happened that changed the encounter rate of rare Pokemon by stops supposedly, spawns that typically had guaranteed charmanders were replaced by pidgeys and weedles. Uninstalled it after a few days of only finding low tier shit and nothing decent.
>>
>>27877368

The mistake I made in the beginning was trying to play it like a traditional pokemon game...only catching one of each pokemon....but you DO want to catch those garbage mons that are all over the place. Pidgey and rattata are actually good pokemon for battling gyms. pidgeys best moveset is wingattack/hurricaine and raticates is bite/hyperbeam. They're plentiful so its easy to get good IV's of them and they attack rapidly, and if you figure out how to dodge attacks then you're golden. A lot of times when you see crazy fully evolved pokemon in a gym (like an exeggutor or a ninetails, or dragonite) they have shitty IV's because they're so rare.

...and even if you don't like pidgey and rattata every captured pokemon gives you a little bit of star dust which can be used to power up pokemon you actually like.

I'm not sure where you live but I only keep pokemon that I hatch from eggs. If you live around a lot of pokestops your goal should be to get as many eggs as possible. People think they're getting the shaft when they hatch a pidgey from a 2.0km egg but that is almost guaranteed to be a good IV pokemon.
>>
I lost interest the day they updated the game with the grass in the background of the tracker. Haven't opened it since.
>>
I'm a country bumpkin with a phone with a below average battery capacity

I have to drive about half an hour to get to anywhere with a decent amount of pokestops and stuff. I have to walk/bike a few miles to even get pidgeys or rattatas to spawn
>>
Yeah, there are almost no pokestops around me, so good luck convincing me that I'm gonna play the game again.
>>
I have basically lost all interest in this game when they a) lowered encounter rate for mons in between crowded areas b) increased difficulty to catch pokemon by a shit ton.

They even called the catching shit a bug but haven't fixed it in NEARLY A FUCKING MONTH. Like jesus fuck, they're clearly lying at this point or just utterly incompetent if they can't fix a main feature such as capture rate in a week or less.

The game itself is also really really shallow without tracking, all you do is walk around to stops and stand around if you can't track mons with the app.

I'd have uninstalled it completely if it wasn't a good way for connecting with normies.
>>
>>27877583
I was catching everything, I just got tired of finding shit and getting shit eggs. After hatching a 5th weedle out of 6 eggs, with the only other one being a pidgey, I just decided I was done.
>>
Because there is no Trading, no new generations, no new items, no legendary events. Literally I knew this would happen to the game.

The game is so boring, I already caught 139 different Pokemon and have seen 141, like where tf is Johto? The game would be dead by then.
>>
>>27875650
not yet
>>
At level 21.
It made me emulate firered though, having a blast playing that one.
Go is only fun to play while on vacations. Cruising on the block with no tracker and with the same 4 pokeymans nesting everywhere is no fun at all
>>
>>27877330
>this

its not like you dont have any other solutions, try spoofing with nox with a side account if youre afraid of possible bans
>>
>>27877945
lol
>>
Is it just me, or are you just getting SICK of all the Pokemon go videos on YT?
>>
should i power up and evolve a 143 XL Magikarp or a 149 normal one ? or should i power up after the evolution ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-18-08-48-10.png (315KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-18-08-48-10.png
315KB, 720x1280px
>>27875650
>pic related
>>
>Hatch a 10k egg
>"I hope it's something cool like Aero or Lapras"
Its an Eevee
>>
>>27878092
upping an unevolved pokemon without knowing which attacks will he got after evolution is not a smart move
>>
My friend is obsessed with it and feels the need to text me his updates all day

>Just got this
>I need pokeballs
>When should i use lucky egg
>Im about to use lucky egg
>Should i use lucky egg
>I used lucky egg and got like 40 evolutions and 3 level ups
>Just caught thia fucker outside my house
>There was a blastoise down the street so i walked for it and it disappeared
>Im pissed i wanted that blastoise
>I hope i get a 10km egg
>Yo i just got a 10km egg i wonder what i will get
>This 10km egg better be good
>I hope i get a scyther from this 10km egg
>I got my eevees all to 550 im going to evolve them
>What do you think my vaporeon will be
>I think i might get like a 1300 vaporeon
>Theyre all at 550 i wonder what i will get
>Yo look at this pic this is what i got from my eevees
>>
>Lv12
Server was always down at first. I got the game on day 0. I even left my house and would fight gyms. Had a blast. Then everyone started cheating and gyms were impossible without cheating.

All the reasons I like the main game are the reason I don't like Go. I like finding and tailoring pokemon to my needs and desires. Go is a shallow game but that is not necessarily a bad thing. If you play it as it was intended, going different places to catch pokemon, it's a lot of fun. I'm too lazy for that. I just want to stay home and grind the hell out of my team.

Haven't even updated since like 0.xx. Anyone who missed the first week missed the best possible version of the game sans server issues.
>>
>>27875650
>Reached level 23
>Everything is hard to catch
>Only Zubats, Pidgey and Rattata's everywhere
>They updated the game and my dratini nest is now gone
>Tried botting
>Account got banned

yeah, anyway this game made me realized that we had a board called /vp/ on 4chin and I started playing the games again.

Played already played Gen 1 (Fire Red), 2 (Heart Gold), 3 (Emerald), 4 (Diamond) with my original old ass Nintendo DS with the Dual GBA Cartridge like a few years back.

I just bought X and a 3DS last week and pre ordered Sun.

I also realized I skipped Gen 5. Should I get Black/Black2 or White/White2???
>>
Once I realized the goal of the game was to catch the same 5 shitmons over and over. Also when I realized it has the worst battle system in Pokemon history.
>>
>>27878071
same
>>
Lv21 here, I still have the app but barely play by now and here is why:

>The tracking system is fucked up
>I only find Pidgeys, Rattatas and Ekans and barely a decent Pokemon. Have to use lure modules to find a decent (not rare) one.
>Incenses doesn't work like they used to.
>10 km. eggs are just Eevees. Not a single Lapras, Electabuzz, Aerodactyl or Snorlax. Just fucking Eevees.
>2 km. eggs just Pidgeys and Rattatas. Got a Charmander once tho.
>The city is filled with posers all over the place calling Squirtle "Vamo a calmarno" (pic related, is a local meme)
>Lot of people using jailbroken phones to fake their location so they can have better Pokemon and use it in gyms. Niantic's bans not working here, apparently.
>The catching rate is lower, making it difficult to catch A FUCKING CP10 WEEDLE
>Run out of pokeballs faster, never bought pokeballs tho. I'm not giving my money to those assholes.
>The fact that Niantic is shutting down third-party trackers is what bothers me the most. I'm not "cheating", you fucking bastards.

Won't uninstall because I know this game has still a lot of potential with next gen Pokemon, but if they don't do something quick I might uninstall it.
>>
File: 1471114085350.jpg (59KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471114085350.jpg
59KB, 500x625px
Lost interest after day 30. My main account didn't get banned, but my wife's account did when she used an IV checker around the 10th. We've sent multi support requests and they remain open with no communication from Niantic.

On the flip side Pokémon Go got use to buy all the DS games and we've preordered the Sun/Moon twinpack.

Looks like normies burn out around lvl 25 in my city and the hang out spots where there use to be groups of 20+ people are now totally empty (there are only 3 such locations in your town because fuck Ingress mapping).

It's fucking embarrassing how bad pokemon go is. I hope gamefreak takes advantage of the NX being a mobile platform and allows people to catch pokemon and take gyms in real life on the next main series game.
>>
>>27878555
I think you're me
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>27878555
forgot pic, it's the meme
>>
First few weeks you could always see someone in town playing Go. Now you'd be lucky to see 3 hanging out at the four stops.

First time today I saw those 4 stops with no lures
>>
>>27878597
>Animefag
>Wife
>>
File: 20160818_092304.jpg (497KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160818_092304.jpg
497KB, 2048x1152px
>>27878762
I wonder if you'll be really mad when I tell you that I played Pokemon Red before you were even born.
>>
File: -Asuka.jpg (49KB, 410x417px) Image search: [Google]
-Asuka.jpg
49KB, 410x417px
>live in a city

>walk at least 3 hours a day

>have seen at least 20 different Pokémon around my home alone
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.