[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even give a shit anymore Rage thread, post whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (105KB, 2724x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 2724x710px
I don't even give a shit anymore

Rage thread, post whatever the fuck makes you angry
>>
Ashfags make me angry.
But now I'm happy.
>>
I get angry when one Pokemon takes a bunch of damage and another Pokemon barely takes any damage but the second Pokemon still loses.
>>
>>27873498
Normally I dislike NTR because I can't help but feel bad for the guy or rare girl.

If someone drew a doujin of Gary Oak railing every pokegirl directly in front of Ash I would laugh and say he deserved it.

I wouldn't even fap to it, I want it drawn purely just to see Ash suffer.
>>
I don't even feel anger anymore
Just sadness
>>
SO MUCH BUILDUP
SO MUCH PROMISED
ALAN DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO WIN LET ALONE ENTER
He promised his mother, the crowd, his Pokémon that he would win.
Not even from a marketing standpoint that this makes sense. Imagine how viral it would have been if Ash won. The streams were already huge. People would've flocked to see him win that battle and maybe even watch older episodes.
With Go, eshop reboots, Pokken, 20th Anniversary and SM, it was the perfect time to get the most out of this. Perfect time for a viral "Hey look Ash won" and then start with a fresh new protag for the finale of 20th anniversary.
But no.
Here we go again but no one is going to care really.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 750x1218px)
image.jpg
120KB, 750x1218px
The amount of retards that exist on this board. That's over half.
>>
/sp/ told me that Ash would win one for da land

Skip Bayless called Ash a choker

SKIP WINS LOL
>>
Furries
I can't even say Braixen is my favourite Gen 6 Mon without being called one

Also Ash losing via bullshit was a given
>>
>>27873692
The worst part?
Alan isn't even in the game, so you can't wreck his shit there.
>>
>>27873841
>wreck his shit there
Ashfags are so hilariously pathetic. I can't wait for you all to livestream your suicides soon. You'll know what I'm talking about when it happens.
>>
>>27873933
Kek, I don't give two shits about the anime, I was just making an observation.
>>
>>27873692
>Ash was the one who pretty much invited Alan to the league
>yfw Ash brought this upon himself
>>
File: Heatran_stockart.png (890KB, 1850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Heatran_stockart.png
890KB, 1850x1100px
>>27873498
FUCKING HEATRAN, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CATCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27873676
But Ash doesn't give a shit about that, he'd probably say something stupid like, "Wow Gary, is this a part of your research?"
>>
>>27873498
Fucking Keldeo why is it in OU fucking uber shit even genius are less OP than it reeeeee
>>
>>27875809
This.

Gary would just be doing it to get Ash's attention anyway and it wouldn't work. In the end he would be torturing himself.
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 485x364px
>>27873817
>Furries
>I can't even say Braixen is my favourite Gen 6 Mon without being called one
Same with Glaceon for me, I don't like any other Eevee evolutions but I get grouped together with them.
>>
>>27875837
>yfw Gary didn't even want to fuck any of the girls, he just wanted Ash to pay attention to him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.