[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Ash lost again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1444271797481.png (172KB, 318x288px) Image search: [Google]
1444271797481.png
172KB, 318x288px
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKEK

I AM BEYOND MAD! I AM SO MAD I COULD DESTROY THE WORLD WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGH! I WOULD KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! FOR FUCK'S SAKE I AM SALTY! I AM SALT INCARNATE! I AM THE BITTERNESS THAT RUINS THE SWEETNESS OF SPRING! I AM THE TANG UNWANTED SALTYNESS IN YOUR SEAFOOD! I AM THE SALT OF THE MOTHER FUCKING OCEAN! I AM RAGE INCARNATE! BOILING TO THE BRIM LIKE A VOLCANO IN THE SEA WISHING TO ERUPT IT ALL! I AM FUCKING MOUNT EMBER ON GROUDON STEROIDS! I WILL WRECK EVERYTHING IN MY PATH!!! I WILL SMASH MY NEIGHBOR'S CAR RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
File: 1398776584905.jpg (24KB, 484x365px) Image search: [Google]
1398776584905.jpg
24KB, 484x365px
This is what we get for daring to dream.
>>
>>27872951
he's going to win the next one
>>
>>27872951
It was pretty obvious some people behind the anime genuinely wanted to have it be Ash winning, but then some higher up/s came in and ruined it.

Fuck whoever there thought this was a good idea. How they actually think this was a good idea, I've no clue and they need to be replaced. It's getting old as hell
>>
File: ALL OF MY RAGE.png (202KB, 289x294px) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF MY RAGE.png
202KB, 289x294px
I FUCKED MY NEIGHBOR'S CAR WITH A ROCK AND RAN BACK INSIDE! HE'S RIGHT NOW SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS WONDERING WHO DID IT! MAY HE RAGE TOO! MAY HE RAGE AND SUFFER AS MUCH AS I HAVE!!! ALL MUST NOW THE ENDLESS FLOW OF SALT POURING FROM MY EYES! THEY WERE ONCE HUMAN TEARS OF JOY AS THEY RELISHED IN THE DELICIOUS HOT DOG THAT WAS GOING TO BE ASH'S VICTORY! NOW MY EYES ARE NOT BUT THE SPILLED HOT DOG ON THE FLOOR OF A SALT MINE! LIKE A SLUG WRITHING IN AGONY FOR IT IS A SLUG DOG! I AM MAKING NO SENSE! THAT'S HOW RIDICULOUSLY PISSED I AM! I AM BEYOND PISSED! I AM FUCKING URINE! THE URINE OF A VOLCANO SPIRIT WHO WISHES NOTHING BUT PAIN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FAILED TO SUPPLY SACRIFICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I AM ONE BIG HEAPING CUP OF RAGE COFFEE IN THE MORNING WITH EXTRA SALT!!! FUCK IT ALL!!!!!
>>
>>27873177
There aren't even going to be Leagues anymore. They could've let him win this one. Why?! Just why?!
>>
>>27872951
>Being this mad at a kids show
kek
>>
>>27873428
Don't worry, anon. There's always next gen
>>
Cool, fresh new pasta
>>
File: meme frog lost.png (107KB, 666x540px) Image search: [Google]
meme frog lost.png
107KB, 666x540px
>>27872951
>>27873012
>>27873177
>>27873428

MEME

MAGIC

FAILED US
>>
>>27872951
I don't watch the anime, thus I had no hopes and knew Ash was gonna lose but still, this is a fucking disgrace to make him reach the finals only to lose for a bullshit reason.
>>
File: Where do you think you are moot.jpg (48KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think you are moot.jpg
48KB, 400x302px
>>27873543
Where the fuck do you think you are normalfag?
>>
>>27873655
No there isn't! There are no more leagues! No Goodra! No Serena! This was Ash's last fucking chance!
>>
File: 1440726310227.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440726310227.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
My neighbor still doesn't know and will never know. Long may he suffer alongside me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.