[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit-faced 10 year old has to be the absolute worst main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: AshXYanime.png (84KB, 253x393px) Image search: [Google]
AshXYanime.png
84KB, 253x393px
This shit-faced 10 year old has to be the absolute worst main character in a show I have ever seen in my entire fucking life.

He's annoying, and so is his voice, but that doesn't really make him a bad character. What does it his shit writing. Ash has had ABSOLUTEY FUCKING NO character development during the literal 20 FUCKING YEARS the show has aired. Absolutely. Fucking. None. He hasn't learned anything except "friendship", he hasn't had any side romance with any of the FEMALE CHARACTERS THAT ARE NEW IN EACH SERIES, and he still fights the way he did in the beginning.

They had a chance to prove that the show was more than pandering garbage to promote the games, and they failed. They've proven that the show has no substance or dramatic tension, the only thing that matters is Ash moving onto the next region and promoting it.

Fuck off with this stupid series. Anyone with any taste in media would tell you that it has no artistic value and does nothing except promote the games. Fuck off, ashnime faggots.
>>
ur mom is whore
>>
>>27872455
vp is not your blog
that aside i do agree with you and its why alot of people stoped watching the show years ago
>>
You're pretty retarded for not realizing it sooner. The show's been on for almost twenty years. If they wanted to change the formula they would have done it already.
>>
>>27872729
I stopped watching after johto desu
>>
>>27872729
Good, but sadly there are people who are actually mad and surprised he lost this time too
>>
>>27872891
meant to reply to >>27872791
>>
>>27872729
>>27872891
Because the writters have the perfect excuse "he will lose League but save the world".

Do they actually think even kids give a fuck about saving the world or something?
>>
File: 1471220722607.jpg (309KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1471220722607.jpg
309KB, 778x1100px
>>27872455
the fact no one is in here, makes you realize that no one gives a shit that they are tools. This thread is made out of truth, but no one wants to look at it.
>>
File: Kalos League Champion.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos League Champion.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
>people thought ASH would win
Top kek
>>
You say he doesn't get any development but he has systematically got closer to winning every time. I mean he's went from top 16 to runner up. Original Ash would never have got this far. Though he is still a dumb motherfucker I mean Bide? Cut? Get some better moves Ash
>>
>Pokemon sun and moon are released
>PKMN Trainer Ash wants to battle
>Proceed to kill yourself because that's when you know sun and moon will be ezpz
>>
>>27872455
>the pokemon show is just like the pokemon games
you don't say?
>>
>>27872455

Thanks for the copypasta, I guess?
>>
File: 1471059277596.jpg (149KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1471059277596.jpg
149KB, 400x439px
>>27872455
>side romance
>10 year old boy
>pokemon
>saturday morning cartoon show
>>
>>27872455
>>He's annoying, and so is his voice
You watch the dub, don't you?
>>
>>27873204
>does nothing except promote the games

I think you realised this a bit too late desu? If it's a secret to anyone, then I think those people are living in a really tight bubble. Most series that comes from other existing medias were made specifically to promote their source. Digimon, Transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh, My Little Pony, etc.

I really don't know what people expect from what is essentially a 30 minute commercial.
>>
Are you guys who are revolting with Ash's lost 13years fans? Like?? I'm not getting, this happened in Sinnoh, Ash will lose every league. The only part of the fandom surprised with today's battle are you guys that startes watch ths series on Best Wishes
>>
>>27876150
It's a terrible fucking commercial when the gen 7 mechanic gets absolutely shit on.
>>
>>27874173
I'm surprised people thought the writers had changed but that's like a Mario game where the plot didn't involve or eventually involve someone getting kidnapped. It's not going to happen. The cycle will never be broken.
>>
>>27876150
You want to know the difference between all of those and Pokemon? They all win. Ash goes through an entire region only to lose in the final battle. What kid would want to look up to a character like that?
>>
>>27876385
This is mostly towards OPs implied point on why people should "wake up", not the plot and the outcome. I was hoping he'd win, too, but I didn't really expect it. It's formulaic and keeps the series going, but I guess that's not an excuse for the lack of "character development". I think it also would kind of mean the series would come to a close if he ever won, because his goal is to win. Other than villain shenanigans, that's the driving force behind what menial plot the Pokemon anime is; Ash challenging opponents in the region in order to win whatever goal is at the end of the road.
>>
It's a kids show you fat virgin manchild, what did you expect?

If you want real shows with character development then don't watch anime, or at least anime specifically for kids for that matter lmao.
>>
>>27876385
They don't wanna remove Pikachu from the show and I guess they couldn't figure out how to shoehorn him into every episode if there was a new protagonist in every series like in Digimon, Transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh, My Little Pony, etc.
>>
>>27872664
> (insert board here) is not your blog
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.