[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gen 3&5 most hated >tfw gen 3&5 are the ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1471103347268.jpg (116KB, 640x582px)
1471103347268.jpg
116KB, 640x582px
>tfw gen 3&5 most hated
>tfw gen 3&5 are the ones with largest amount of new pokemon
Does this mean /vp/ prefers gens with small or average amount of new pokemon?
>>
>>27869823
No, it means most of /vp/ started with gen 4 and hate everything that deviates from it.
>>
>>27869877
This.
>>
>>27869823
>gen 3&5 most hated
[citation needed]
>>
>>27869877
I started with gen 3 and I don't hate any of the gen
>>
>>27869823
From my experience /vp/ seem to mostly like Gen 5 and 3. It's the wider fanbase that seems to hate on these two Gens, especially Gen 5.
>>
>>27869823
/vp/ love these two gens on the most part

I don't like gen 3 but that's not because it's bad or anything, it just never really clicked with me
>>
Most hated:

4>6>5>1>3>2
>>
>>27869823
>tfw gen 3&5 most hated
Gen 4 is the most hated generation.
>>
>>27869823
Gen 3 gets hated because of Hoenn; though. It's the region people dislike, not the mons.

Gen 5 gets hated because of like, 3 of the mon designs that people just cannot stop shitting on (Garbodor, Vanilluxe, Cryogonal)
>>
>>27870797
Gen 3 only gets hate from a small group of people who continue the meme instead of judging it accordingly.

Gen 5 is just hated by Sinnohfetuses and genwunners that hate change.
>>
It just means when there's less time put into designing and balancing new Pokemon, there's more time to be put into other things.

Also on /vp/ Gen VI is easily the most hated.
>>
>>27872168
That's not 4
>>
>>27870797

A vocal minority hate 4, but i've seen some smack talk about 3.
>>
>>27869877
Nah, most of /vp/ is Hoennbabbies.
>>
>>27872229
DP sure and I don't think it's fully deserved, but Platinum and HGSS get dickhumped just as much as Gen V.
>>
>>27872292
>A vocal minority hate 4
>minority
What.
Across the fanbase its regarded as the worst generation.
>>
>>27872330
>DP sure and I don't think it's fully deserved
You sau that but beyond the split the game fucked up a hell of a lot of features to the point where GF assumed fans didn't want them as a whole.
>>
No, people just hate games that introduce a large amount of shitty fucking Pokemon when quality ones already exist. 3 and 5 get four thumbs down
>>
>>27872650
So why didn't people hate 1 and 2. They added the most useless and shitty pokemon
>>
>>27872551
Other than fucking up Contests, I can't think of anything DP did worse than past games.
>>
>>27872805
Secret bases
The BF
Safari Zone

Even the region was overly confusing for younger players which is why they made future games linear.
>>

I prefer Quality over Quantity.
For Gen 6 for example I liked almost all new Pokemon. For Gen 5 I can barely count them on one hand
>>
>>27869823
Quality>quantity
>>
>>27872747

They introduced the most beloved Pokemon
>>
>>27873178
So it's less quality than it is whatever imprinted on people.
>>
>>27873270

People forget Shitmons and only remember Qualitymons. If a Gen only consists of forgettable Shitmons it's a forgettable Gen. That's why Gen 3-5 are not popular
>>
>>27873562
>If a Gen only consists of forgettable Shitmons it's a forgettable Gen.
By your logic gen 1 and 2 should be the most forgettable generation then seeing as you could count their best pokemon on one hand.
>>
>>27869823
I think that about 250-300 is a good number for a regional dex, with about 100 of those being new.

I really like what Gold and Silver did, by distributing RBY mons in different ways so other guys had a chance to shine.
>>
>>27873667

Sorry Unovabortion but that's not true. Gen 1 and Gen 2 undoubtly had forgettable Shitmons too but their Qualitymons far exceed the number of any other generation. I'm sorry for your shit taste.
>>
>>27872959
those younger players must have been pretty retarded

also i hated gen 3
>>
>>27873754
>but their Qualitymons far exceed the number of any other generation.
You're kidding right?
Gen 2 pokemon go forgotten by most people because they barely made an appearance.
Gen 1 literally only have four pokemon carrying it. Mew, Mewtwo, Charizard and Pikachu. And only one could be considered quality there.
>>
>>27869823
/vp/ has horrendous taste
there are people on this board this thing XY are the best pokemon games
>>
>>27873754
>their Qualitymons far exceed the number of any other generation
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck off genwunner, most gen 1 and 2 pokemon were absolute trash.
>>
>>27873943

Look I undertand you kids are slowly growung up and slowly start to plague this site and thus need to justify your first Pokemon games no matter how shit their were but shit stop talking about things you clearly have no ckue about.
>Pickahu Mew, Mewtwo and Charizard are the only memorabke Gen 1 Mons

Fucking lol
>>
>>27874203
The irony of this post is great.
Seriously though, even GF acknowledged the were shit which is why they're getting alola forms to being them up to regular standards.

And have you seen anyone care about gen one Pokémon outside of those four?
As for gen 2 people thought for the longest time that they were gen 3 Pokémon because they were absurdly rare.

It's time to face facts anon.
>>
>>27869877
I started with Gen 2
>>
>>27869823
Fuck you shit head. Gens 4 and 6 were the worst and I'm a Hoenn baby.
>>
File: 1433109082338.jpg (23KB, 255x190px)
1433109082338.jpg
23KB, 255x190px
>>27878684
Fuck I meant Johto baby.
>>
>>27869823
>gen 3&5 most hated
Im-fucking-plying you underage Kalosperm
>>
>>27869877
>deviates from Gen 4
>implying Gen 4 wasn't just like the last 2
>>
>>27870797
Nah its the mons too. Shit like Pelliper, Ludicolo and Hariyama shouldn't classify as Pokemon. Terrible designs that dont fit with the first 2 gens. Lets not forget other trash like Plusle and Minun, Lucdisc and Dustox. A lot of new pokemons have shitty gimmicks or retarded way to evolve. Lets also not forget all the try hard legendaries that started the downfall for simple Pokemon designs.
Gen 3 killed the franchise in a lot of ways and the designs is one of them.
>>
>>27869823
Gen 3 is hated because it came after the general public stopped caring about Pokemon. And because Hoenn is SHIT. Gen 5 is hated because those same people couldn't get their precious Pidgey and Caterpie in the main game, not because of the new Pokemon.

But those people are not Pokemon fans, so what are you talking about?
>>
>>27878880
>Ludicolo
Opinion discarded
>>
>>27878880
>Shit like Pelliper, Ludicolo and Hariyama shouldn't classify as Pokemon.
Good bait, it's like I'm really reading a Facebook comment.
>>
People apparently don't like cross gen evos since we haven't got those in 10 years

Fuck
>>
>>27879050
>Sylveon
:^)

I don't expect them to come back either and I hate it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.