[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just hoping that this mofo and his crew DOESN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: guzman-270x450.png (77KB, 270x450px) Image search: [Google]
guzman-270x450.png
77KB, 270x450px
Anyone else just hoping that this mofo and his crew DOESN'T end up wanting to destroy the world, or whatever like the most recent villains? It's gotten repetitive honestly, I just wanna go back to simple thugs that just want to do bad, but with the legendary pokemons being the sun and moon, that doesn't seem so likely.

So what's his agenda, /vp/?
>>
I deeply, deeply, deeply want them to avoid all the bad-trip that all recent villains had.

I want a personal grudge, a simple motif, chaos just because and fun teams.
>>
>>27860133
He pranks Alola so hard the legendaries themselves wake up to tell him to knock it the fuck off.
>>
>>27860210
and then marshadow comes to help him
>>
He wants to restore the old monarchy of Alola. It's going to be a /pol/ plot.
Also, am I the only one who think he looks like Cyrus?
>>
>>27860133
>he doesnt have hair
>the white thing on his head is controlling him
>it hides its eyes with sunglasses to disguise
>alola will not be enough to sate it
>>
>>27860133
I just want him to be petty.

No end the world, conquer the world, remake the world emotion nonsense. No ecoterrorism.

He's just out to piss in everyone's pool and cause as much PG-rated havoc as possible because he's bitter he didn't get to become a trial captain. Hell, Team Rocket didn't even care about legendaries. Maybe Guzma only wants to catch a legendary to prove he's better than the Kahunas who didn't think he had what it takes.
>>
It's already stated that he's ruining the island trials because he's butthurt he couldn't be an island captain

No take over the world bullshit
>>
I really think this team is a departure from the regular formula, like most things in Alola seem to be. The team names up till now have usually had something to do with space like rockets, plasma, solar flares, rockets, galactic or the planet like magma and aqua. Skull is obviously the odd one out.
>>
>>27860133
Honestly I hope they stick to the formula, it always works in my opinion. In my opinion, there's hardly anything more engaging than THE WHOLE WORLD in danger. It's just people who cry "muh team rocket" who say this shit.
>>
>in my opinion
>in my opinion
nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, tripfag
>>
>>27861643
>>27861643
>>27861643
This
>>
>>27861623
>he's shitposting again
>>
>>27861567
And thank fuck for that. It went as far as universe creation with D/P and honestly I don't think anything should try and top that with how absurd the story can be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.