[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon is a powerful enough force to keep us all here despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1445552415709.jpg (8KB, 246x186px) Image search: [Google]
1445552415709.jpg
8KB, 246x186px
Pokemon is a powerful enough force to keep us all here despite the very best efforts of multiple dedicated career shitposters, nonstop waves of obstinate newfags, and genuine autists on weirdo crusades.

Think about that for a second. Pokemon is fucking amazing.
>>
>>27857025
My friend left because of the animefags constant dicksucking for Ash thinking he is any better now than he was previously. So no its not all that powerful.
>>
>>27857025
That's a nice way to look anon
>>
Sometimes i just stop to realize that the only comments i made for the last hour or so are either telling someone to stop spamming the same type of threads over and over, or just telling them their thread is shit in general; and that the only other type of attention i've given a thread for that hour, is by reporting it
Does anyone else ever have those sort of moments?
>>
>>27857205
You are not alone.
>>
>>27857098
God, I wish the fucking trashnimefags would stay on their own shitty generals. That awful show is a blight on the franchise.
>>
>>27857025
It's not that amazing unless /vp/ is the only board you browse.
>>
>>27857290
We do, Anon. Those are the shitposters. Their autism gets agitated by people enjoying the show so they falseflag to try and make anyone associated with it look like buffoons.
>>
>>27857098
Ash is great.
>>
>>27857205
>>27857256
I appreciate those posts though. And I'm sure a lot of other lurkers do too. They're proof that there are still tolerable people here buried underneath the shit waterfall.
>>
>>27857290
>That awful show is a blight on the franchise.
That awful show made it a global hit.
>>
>>27858146
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>27858146
Originally. Now it's trash that can't even consistently get in the top 10 in Japan and is losing to Yokai Watch of all shit
>>
>>27857205
This. Fake leak threads are a cancer on the same level as owlposting or gen 6.5 was.
>>
>>27858489
The owl ended up real faggot
>>
>>27858509
We already KNEW the grass starter was an owl based on the copyright leak, you fucking dipshit. The DESIGN was what was fucked up.
>>
>>27858565
You can safely dismiss anyone like that as a diagnosed retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.