[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, it's me, OJ again. More leaks for tonight. Check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: itwasntme.jpg (10KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
itwasntme.jpg
10KB, 216x216px
Hey /vp/, it's me, OJ again. More leaks for tonight.

Check last night's thread here >>27835337
>>
File: PK_6762.jpg (42KB, 223x335px) Image search: [Google]
PK_6762.jpg
42KB, 223x335px
>>27856920
Nobody cares about your bait thread, saged.
>>
If dubs OJ is full of shit
>>
>>27856951
aren't you the person impersonating someone else at the moment. That seems like bait to me.
>>
>>27856953
looks like I'm not then
>>
>>27856920
Did you find Alola Arcanine yet?
>>
>>27857369
I spoke to my friend earlier. No Alolan Arcanine yet but he did find a new Alolan Pokemon since we last spoke. Alolan Staryu, Ground type.
>>
>>27857417
Any dragon/steel types?
>>
>>27857438
No, he hasn't seen any new Dragon types yet at all.
>>
Have your friend has any idea of what is going to be revealed at Gamescon today?
>>
Any new pokemon seen since yesterday?
>>
>>27857417
If you spoke to your friend earlier just post everything he told you that's new/not in the last thread
>>
>>27856920
sorry if you already answered this in your old thread
how far is your friend into the game? how many island guardians has he seen? are they more or less just color palette swaps or do they have different shapes? based on animals like tapu koko has the chicken? thanks
>>
>>27857564
Ok, give me time to transcribe everything I wrote down into text on here.
>>
Yo OJ, a much earlier leak mentioned there was an Alolan Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Any legitimacy to that?
>>
>>27857609
You do just that, okay.
>>
>no Ghost-type glove Pokemon
>>
How many new fairy pokemon are there?
>>
more infos on Mimikkyu
>>
File: tapukoko-770x562.png (146KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko-770x562.png
146KB, 770x562px
>>27856920
Hoo boy its another OJ interesting leak thread.
I honestly don't care if they are real or not, they are entertaining.
Any word on some of the Guardian pokemon or such?
>>
Any info on Alolan Dragonite?
>>
File: Cp1mNdlUsAAbwZ7.jpg (91KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cp1mNdlUsAAbwZ7.jpg
91KB, 960x500px
>>27857845
Fuck I want an alolan drgaonite ;_;
>>
Are there any new Bug-types other than the Cutiefly, Wimpod, and Vikavolt lines?
>>
Any info on Morelull's evolution(s)?
>>
>>27856951

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>27857634
Ok, so what he usually does is just talks me through an area he's been in. Tells me all the encounters he finds, some of the trainers he battles and stuff like I that. I'm one of those people whose massively into knowing about every little detail. Today he was telling me about the desert area on Ula Ula.

He found 1 new Pokemon species while there, a sidewinder snake Pokemon, which was pure Ground type. The Pokedex suggests that it is a three stage line.

In the desert he located the aforementioned Ground type Staryu.

He also found the trial grounds of a GROUND type captain, who indicates he will battle the player at some point, but my friend hadn't fully finished his task yet.

He found wild Dugtrio in the desert, ruling them out of an Alolan form, as well as wild Rhyhorn, also ruling them out.

If there is anything else you want to know, just ask.

>>27857629
Nidoran are found on MeleMele island and don't have an Alolan form, neither do Nidorino/a, Nidoking/Queen haven't bene spotted yet.

>>27857674
So far, just the ones officially revealed, plus the other Tapus, Popplio's two evos, Cutiefly's two evos and Comfey's evo

>>27857709
Hasn't been spotted yet

>>27857608
First three, they're not exact pallette swaps, they have the same body but differing hair styles. Psychic Tapu is a Goat and Fire is a Shark apparently. No word on the Ghost.
He
>>
>>27857466
Any new fairy types?
>>
Does Dunsparce get anything? Evo? Mega? ...Maybe a new attack?
Hell, is it even natively in the game at all?
>>
File: 0f5080c8d50929545bb18e54004ceb5b.png (850KB, 1752x1404px) Image search: [Google]
0f5080c8d50929545bb18e54004ceb5b.png
850KB, 1752x1404px
>>27858003

>Another snek.

I want to believe.
>>
>>27858015
>Dunsparce
I hope dunsparce evolves into drampa.
>>
>>27858047
I don't really. I can see how people have made the connection but getting rid of the stripes and drill would be a mistake imo
>>
>>27858047

Why would you want it to evolve into something that shares none of Dunsparce's defining features or abilities?

I mean, I guess it'd be nice to be able to have Eviolite Dunsparce.
>>
>>27858003
According to the Guzma leak, there was some sort of pay system for HM-mons that can do shit on the field as seen in the trailer. Is this true? If so, what types of pokemon has he ridden and what types of environments could they interact with?
>>
>>27856920
What about Hau´s team?
>>
Has your friend encountered Petilil or Lilligant yet? Are Alolan Forms specifically for Gen 1 Pokemon, or are there newer Pokemon that have them, too? I'm wanting a Mega or even an Alolan Form for Lilligant.
>>
Do you have any screenshots of the game?
>>
>>27858003
Any info on Salandit and Wimpod evos?
>>
>>27858112

He answered in the last thread that his friend's copy has something that would identify him if he took shots of it.
>>
>>27858075
>none of Dunsparce's defining features or abilities?

Dunsparce is a normal type and Drampa is a normal type primarily as well. They share a similar color scheme and it seems plausible dunsparce is like a larva stage dragon type from its appearance with those tiny wings and generally underdeveloped appearance.
>>
>>27857845
Morelull hasn't popped up yet.

>>27857904
None so far.

>>27858015
Dunsparce is in the game. On MeleMele island near the Normal trial ground. My friend didn't use one so I don't know about any new moves, but he's caught one and no evo or alolan form.

>>27858076
Can you post a link to the Guzma thread as that kind of conflicts what I've heard and I'd like to read it for myself.

>>27858081
Petilil is in, it's on Akala Island on the route leading to Lush Jungle. And yes, it seems like only Gen I mons are getting Alola forms.
>>
Fuck off back to ren faire, Davos.
>>
>>27858167

And in the process it loses the interesting eyes, interesting mouth, stripe pattern, and drill tail, as well as Serene Grace.

I would only be happy with this connection because it would mean Eviolite Dunsparce. In all other respects it would be the blunder of the fucking century and quite possibly the worst tarnishing of a Pokemon's design since Rhyperior.
>>
TELL ME ABOUT BLUE
WHY IS HE IN ALOLA
>>
>>27858183
You're terrible at this. At least make up something fun or creative if you're gonna be a lying little bitch. Also please stop shitposting.
>>
>>27858183
>it seems like only Gen I mons are getting Alola forms
That's disappointing. This type of form would be extremely beneficial to many other Pokemon, not just Gen 1 Pokemon. With just Gen 1 Pokemon getting it, it feels like genwunner pandering.
>>
>>27858167
Why the fuck do you guys keep pushing this retarded meme.

Dunsparce is NOT a future majestic quetzalcoatl.

Dunsparce is NOT a dragon.

Dunsparce is NOT destined to be [insert snake god here]

Dunsparce is just a tsuchinoko. Why can't you fags appreciate your bro for what it is. Why does it always have to turn into a quetzalcoatl or some shit? Why does it need to be Dragon/Fairy or Ground or whatever.
>b-but I just want it to be go-

It doesn't need to be majestic serpent god to be good. It doesn't need all these fancy typings to be good. A fat, bulky mega, or maybe even just some kind of Run Away buff that has a cool niche could make it even slightly useful. It's movepool is fucking amazing, it just has low stats.

By the way, Drampa is nothing like Dunsparce. Drampa lacks any bumblebee features or any reference to the drill tail, when Dunsparce is based on a cryptid-ish creature that is like a snake/bumblebee cross that digs. Drampa is just based on old people. There's no theme to them as an evolutionary chain at all.

I know this post is rambling, but god I hate Dunsparcefags like you.
>>
>>27858238

>With just Gen 1 Pokemon getting it, it feels like genwunner pandering.

If you hadn't already resigned yourself to genwunner bullshit being present in the game getting released the same year as Pokemon's 20th Anniversary, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>27858133
See >>27839376 and >>27839295 from yesterday

>>27858079
By the point in the game that my friend is at Hau's last known team was Rowlet's evolution, Alolan Raichu, Mudbray and Nuikoguma
>>
>>27858183
Fuck, it wasn't in the guzma leaks. Must have been a fake leak or something that I got confused with guzma leaks.

What is the HM-mon system like, barring whether or not guzma-chan said it or not?
>>
File: 1380912110243.png (192KB, 615x583px) Image search: [Google]
1380912110243.png
192KB, 615x583px
>>27858317

What

Anyway, this is what I meant to post.
>>
>>27858183
>Petilil is in, it's on Akala Island on the route leading to Lush Jungle. And yes, it seems like only Gen I mons are getting Alola forms.

Does it keep its pure grass typing? I doubt you'd know if it had a deeper movepool though.
>>
>>27858283
>tsuchinoko
calm down mate, it's just speculation.
>>
>>27858295
It's basically just like HM In that you have to unlock them. You get certain Pokemon by aiding people in side quests, and the first one you get is Tauros on Akala Island, it's one of the first things you do when you get there.

>>27858348
Yep, still Pure grass
>>
>>27858287
I try to remain hopeful, unfortunately. I feel like if they expanded beyond Gen 1, it would feel more natural and realistic. Also it would make for a great excuse to introduce things like Chocolate Vanillite and stuff.
>>
>>27858427
>chocolate vanillite

Because the current vanillite isnt cancerous enought
>>
>>27858427

>Also it would make for a great excuse to introduce things like Chocolate Vanillite and stuff.

So, mono-rock stalactites?
>>
>>27858406
oh that's cool. What do these side quests consist of? Item-gathering? Battling?

How many has your friend done and has he enjoyed them?
>>
>>27858483
Ground for Mud cones.
>>
File: Vanillite.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vanillite.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>27858465
>Implying pic related isn't one of the cutest motherfuckers we have access to

>>27858483
Ice/Ground or just Ground was what I was thinking.
>>
What is the game's music like so far?
>>
>>27858406
I still think you're likely full of shit, but if it is it's well-crafted, reasonable shit that I enjoy reading.

So tell us about our boy Guzma a little more. Has he had any more battles where he has more than Ariados and Popplio2/3 in your friend's case?

Also how many new moves and abilities has your friend seen. Especially in regards to moves and abilities being added to old Pokemon (Alola Forms aside). Also is Solar Blade looking signature to Lurantis?
>>
>>27858406
I can't think of anything to ask.

Is there anything that has stood out to you to be interesting? What's your favorite bit of info so far?
>>
>>27858233
answer me >>27858291
>>
another trainers from the other generations are in the game?
>>
Hey sorry about that, had to step away. Anyway, on the subject of new moves. Honestly, I haven't heard about that many. Either there aren't as many as usual, or they're been hidden away like a lot of the Gen VI ones were (I'm looking at you, Rototiller, Mat Block, etc.). However, I do know there is a Rock priority move learned by Rockruff called Pebble Dash, 40BP, the standard. There is also a Fairy type Tackle clone called Playful Charge. Physical. Lastly, there is a new terrain move, Fiery Terrain. It does 1/16th damage to any Pokemon touching the floor per turn, and burns any that stay in for 3 or more turns.
>>
I'm about to head off for the night, I'll stick around for another 15 or so. Things to do!
>>
>>27859112
>Fiery Terrain. It does 1/16th damage to any Pokemon touching the floor per turn, and burns any that stay in for 3 or more turns.
>>
>>27856920
Alolan Vileplume lin or Victreebel
>>
>>27859261
Neither seen, Oddish and Bellsprout don't
>>
>>27859281
How does Minior evo looks like ?
What does the starter first evos looks like ?
Any new steel types ?
>>
New to these leaks, how reliable are they?
>>
>>27856920
Plumeria´s team?
>>
>>27859317
>>27859329

Answered both of these in yesterday's thread, so ctrl+f over here >>27835337
>>
yo OJ

what's your favorite pancake topping?
>>
>>27859400
You didn't describe minior evo nor popplio/Rowlet middle stage tho.
>>
>>27856920
So the starters get 2 or 4 evolutions? Also, what doesn't the ash greninja thing mean? Any new battle mechanics?
>>
Has your friend said if Litten's final evo looks better in motion?
>>
>>27859112

>Fiery Terrain. It does 1/16th damage to any Pokemon touching the floor per turn, and burns any that stay in for 3 or more turns.

RIP physical sweepers.
>>
>>27859112
nothing for >>27858872 ?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.