[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bianca >Team consists of one of the strongest physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 484x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 484x657px
>Bianca
>Team consists of one of the strongest physical attackers available, a fat special wall, and the monkey starter combo
>"Ugh I'm such a shitty trainer I should just give up now"

>Cheren
>Still using shitmons from the first route with godawful builds
>"I WANT TO BE CHAMPION"

I never understood this
>>
Bianca is top notch. She acted that way so kids wouldn't suspect a damn thing.
>>
>>27856223
It's just like real life.
>>
She just picked Pokemon she liked, she didn't know they were good.

Cheren's a memelord who insists on using his unique strategies
>>
>>27856223
I realized that and it surprises me they did that.
>>
>>27856223
I really like in BW2 Cheren essentially is doing his own mono type run
>>
>>27856223
One had confidence, the other did not. Also, Bianca was seeking the adventure over the end goal, and constantly compares her skill to the main character's with Pokémon battling.
>>
>>27856223
I always found it funny how dialogue kept telling me Bianca isn't as good as Cheren when she was obviously the stronger trainer.
>>
>>27856223
>>27857388
>>27858021
Cheren used held items, you dips. He was clearly the more competent trainer.
>>
>>27858082
Held items do nothing when you can't even build a decent team.
>>
>shitmons from the first route
Why do rivals do this
>>
>>27858166
It's supposed to create a sense of progression. For example, if Gary's Pidgeotto kicks your ass near Celedon, you remember it when he uses it as a Pidgeot at the end of the game.
>>
>>27858108
Bullshit. A team of shitmons with items is more formidable than a team of good pokemon without them. Especially in game.
>>
>>27856390
>>27856399
>>27858257

All these
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.