[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one: >They appear goofy but are a legit threat >They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: guzma.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guzma.png
137KB, 500x500px
Choose one:

>They appear goofy but are a legit threat

>They're being manipulated by the real big bad

>They're legitimately goofy and lame
>>
>>27854502
A combination of 1 and 3.

Like, I want them to be a legit threat, but I don't want it to be like "aha we were just pretending to be retarded" and then for the final act they are just generic bad guys.

I want them to still be goofy as fuck while also getting stuff done.

I have no idea if that's even possible because I can't write for shit but hey I can dream
>>
>>27854502
>Big bad is manipulating Guzma
>Legendary is discreetly manipulating big bad
>Guzma is discreetly manipulating legendary
>>
1 and 3 please. makes them more endearing.
>>
GUZMA IS MARSHADOW
>>
>>27854502
This please.

And hopefully it's not another "summon da legendary" thing.
>>
File: heyyy.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heyyy.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>27854622
>>
>>27854502
I'd be happy with any of them, but I'd like 3 the best, I think.
>>
I want them to be goofy aand then fuck up everything and immediately regret it
>>
>>27854882
So, Aqua and Magma?
>>
I want it so that Team Skull are hired goons of the REAL villain, who's promised them their hearts desire or some shit to get them to do what he/she wants, but they don't realise what his real goals are until near the end of the game and they switch sides and help the PC beat the real villain, cause they may be bad guys but they're not BAD bad guys.
>>
>>27855062
>>27854622
>Real villain is Lillie and becomes N 2.0
>>
>>27855062
This Would be amazing actually. Its original and Would fit their young rebels motif
>>
>>27854796

>>27854768

Weren't some of the pokemon ranger villains lie this? Initially goofy but they almost fuck up the region
>>
>Goofy

>Beat Guzma after the 8th gym
>He looks bummed and starts walking away
>Trips on a rock
>Its actually a pokeball
>It opens
>Its fucking Sogalio/Lunala
>He looks back at you with a shit-eating grin
>Battle starts again
>He enters battle riding it like a jackass
>>
>>27854611
>I want them to still be goofy as fuck while also getting stuff done.
This is what I want
>>
>>27855062
>>27855091
>>27855113

Top it off by having a double battle with you and Guzma vs Real Villain and his/her second in command and it would be perfection.
>>
>>27854502
I'd see the first option being viable. You shouldn't fuck with a mobster named Sweet Cheeks who looks and acts like Guzma; they don't care what you think of them.
>>
>>27854502
>But they take one prank too far and it has disastrous results
>>
>>27854502
Wanna bet he's getting a redemption of some sort and become your pal?
>>
File: .gangstarguzma.png (155KB, 703x713px) Image search: [Google]
.gangstarguzma.png
155KB, 703x713px
>>27855182
This is the best post so far.

I've also got a shitty colored version of this
>>
>>27855288
>me and guzma
>muh dick
>>
>>27854611
>I want them to still be goofy as fuck while also getting stuff done.
Same here. I don't want it to just be an act, but I also want them to feel at least somewhat threatening.
>>
>>27854502
i want them to be goofy and do something really bad unwillingly

and then they help cover the mistake they did

i want them to be bad but to redeem themselves

it'd be great and original
>>
>>27855368
Aqua and Magma already do that in ORAS
>>
>>27854502
Wow these guys remind me of the BB Brigade
>>
>>27854611
This. Maybe even have them get shit done by accident.
>>
File: I'm TopKec btw.jpg (10KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
I'm TopKec btw.jpg
10KB, 281x179px
>>27855506
My nigga
>>
>>27855569
so you double posted just to get rid of your trip?
>>
>>27855319
Post the colored version please !

back street boys team skull will be meme orable
>>
I want A or C

It will be B
>>
>>27855305
and that prank is where the box legendary trial happens
>>
File: wiz.png (48KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
48KB, 242x242px
>>27855533
>get shit done by accident
this is the kind of humor I'm looking for in these games
>>
Realistically it seems like Guzma is set up for redemption. It would be cool to see You, Your friends, and Team Skull launch a full out attack on the man made island, assuming there is a big bad that's manipulating Guzma and he finds out he's been tricked by them.
>>
>>27854611
It says choose one you fucking retard.
>>
If it turns out that Team Skull is planning to destroy the world, or whatever they're gonna do, I hope they succeed.
>>
>>27855472
RSE and ORAS are literally the first time villain redemption has ever been pulled off, though
>Gen 1: TR and Giovanni fuck off and keep being assholes
>Gen 2: TR and Giovanni fuck off and keep being assholes again
>Gen 4: Cyrus fucks off and vows "m-muh revenge" while the rest of his team shits on him and disbands
>Gen 5: Ghetsis is a self-centered cunt, N is autistic and Colress is retarded
>Gen 6: Lysandre lied to everyone and literally fucking dies

>Gen 3: Archie/Maxie realizes how badly he fucked up and does as much as he can to set things straight

it wouldn't really kill them to spruce things up a little, specially considering how people love Team Skull already
>>
>>27855760
>>27855533
>>27854611

If they can nail the humor like Super Mystery Dungeon did, then I'm ok with them being goofy
>>
>>27855838
What do you mean, there is an entire sequel game that shows N redeeming himself
>>
>>27855118
Dim sun was pretty goofy as I recall.
>>
They're goofy and lame, but when the real threat emerges, they do their best to help, and at the end of the game the citizens of Alola have forgiven them, and they decide to go straight and get real jobs working at assorted post-game facilities.

Plumeria works at the breeding centre and continually implies she'd like to breed with you.
>>
>>27855838
>considering how people love Team Skull already
source?
>>
>>27856185
>spoiler
Oh, yes. Some of you guys should start writing smut. You people have a lot of perversion that tends to develop into things that make my dick hard.
>>
>>27856221
ever since they were announced there's been a team skull / guzma appreciation thread up. theres a ton of fanart already
>>
>>27854611
So Vaas from FarCry 3?
>>
>>27856185
>spoiler text
I want to have a lovey dovey relationship with deredere Plumeria
>>
>>27856392
But Vaas is just a Jared Leto lol so randumb look at me I'm crazy character, I don't want Skull to be anything like that
>>
>>27856406
Me too, thanks. But make her a really aggressive deredere. Like, a yanderedere.
>>
>>27855838
Lysandre doesn't die though
>>
>>27855062
Plot Twist: The Champion is the Villain and the Elite 4 is his/her cohorts
>>
>>27854502
1, but I want their legit threat to be different from the main threat of the game. Something like
>"Everyone thinks we're no good! Screw that! Could someone that's no good do something as awesome as catching the legendary? I'll awaken it and show you all Team Skull isn't just a bunch of scoundrels and ruffians!"
>tries to catch legendary, causes a huge problem in the process like it becoming eternal night (in Sun) or eternal day (in Moon) because of the version legendary hiding away or something and you have to fix it
>"Oops."
>in the post game they get their act together and become decently powerful trainers; their island becomes home to the Alola equivalent of the Battle Tower etc
Guzma is bitter about not being 'good enough' to be a trial captain, I could see Team Skull being comprised of trainers who were discouraged or told they weren't any good. They just want to make an impact and show that they are trainers worth noticing. Team Skull aren't evil, just full of ressentiment.
>>
>>27855182
I want to see this happen so badly
>>
>>27856579
That would be a great creed for the team, way better than team Flare's "We're just weak mean douchebags who want to kill everyone because lol"
>>
>>27854502
Flare

>They're being manipulated by the real big bad
Plasma

Rocket
>>
>>27856538
We had Malva...might as well go all out.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.