[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First leak >predicting the starters theme is a lucky guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: retards.jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
First leak

>predicting the starters theme is a lucky guess
>predicting salandit is a lucky guess
>predicting morellul is a lucky guess
>predicting pyukumuku is a lucky guess
>predicting totem pokemon is a lucky guess
>predicting no gyms is a lucky guess

other leaks

>predicting alola forms is a lucky guess
>predicting oricorio is a lucky guess
>predicting mimikyu and bewear english names is a lucky guess

Either denialfags are baiting or they're just a new kind of retarded.
>>
>>27852941
I don't give a shit if you screencap this, but there is NO FUCKING WAY that retarded mermaid shit is real. It literally doesn't even make thematic sense. You retards will see tomorrow when they show the middle evos, and I will laugh heartily.
>>
>>27852969
I hate the fat gay seal as much as everyone else but denying the leaks only makes you a retard.
>>
Well to be fair the chinese leak wasn't the first to come up with the starter's theme, but the rest of the leaked info has to be more than a coincidence
>>
>>27852969
jesus christ
filtered.
>>
>>27852969
get out tripfag
>>
>>27852969
screencapped
>>
>>27852969
THIS ISN'T ME! SOMEONE TOOK MY TRIP I'M SERIOUS
>>
>>27853109
lol maybe "TopKek" will become the "White Ren" of /vp/ now.
>>
>>27852941
>other leaks
Not even going to bother commenting on the third one as it's got nothing major going for it.

As for the fourth one:
- New formes for existing mons is not a very outlandish prediction given how hard Synchro has been hinted at. Anon probably thought that old Pokemon would be getting "synchro formes" and made some nice general predictions and got one of the species right but its typing completely wrong.
- Oricorio is the thing he nailed the most, but at the same time a Pokemon with a forme for each island was expected and the fact that he guessed it being a bird of all possible species was a lucky coincidence.
- Both Mimikyu (significant mascot Pokemon almost always keep their Japanese names, see all other pikaclones, Buizel, Lucario, Zoroark etc.) and Bewear/Bearwear were theorized as the final names way before the fact.

The problem is that /vp/ will blindly believe anything as long as facts check out, without taking a second to consider things such as how broad the prediction was, how much it was hinted at and how likely it is.
Something like Rockruff turning into a werewolf is a thing anyone and their mom can predict given its flavor text on the SM website, there being four tiki guardian spirits is another obvious one, and I guarantee you that /vp/ will dig up trash leaks from the archives and hail them as true once these are official confirmed because /vp/ is one of the most gullible places on the internet.
>>
File: 1470184924197981.png (55KB, 1279x892px) Image search: [Google]
1470184924197981.png
55KB, 1279x892px
>>27852941
this thread again
>>
>>27852969
>It's not real because I don't like it
Boy if only this was how real life worked.
>>
>>27853403
Found the denialfag
>>
>>27853521
good luck posting this in every thread after they're confirmed
>>
>>27853552
>fakemon
>confirmed
It's not. It's an allegory for shitty design.
>>
>>27852941

Lets say these are real. Then there's only one problem. FUCKING DROPPED. PREORDER CANCELLED!

All because that gay ass tiger wrestler thing. W have enough of those. We just got fucking Hawklucha last gen Emboar before that. Enough dammit.
>>
>>27852969
They said the same thing about Greninja. And I thought so too.
>>
>>27853552
It's the scolipede gijinka guy who is spicing his hobby up with a different meme.
>>
>>27853608
at least "hide x threads guy" is better than that
>>
>>27853534
I will be laughing in the end though, as I have a 100% track record with predicting leaks (knew roothoot and ballio were fake, believed in the chink leak and starter evos from the start) and as such am objectively much more knowledgeable on the subject than you fags.
>>
>>27853403
You're a mongoloid, getting the EXACT english names means the leaker has real information regarding the game, there's literally no other way and no, they weren't "theorized" anywhere, you're just a retarded denialfag.
>>
>>27853598
>canceled pre-order beacuse of one Pokemon

grow up,dude
>>
>>27853784
I did cancel my preorder for the fat gay seal though.
>>
>>27853731
>EXACT
Good thing he predicted Mimikkyu with a soukon/ッ/double k's and not Mimikyu and that he didn't even spell out Bewear's name in it's full proper form!

Pokemon names are not difficult to predict, especially not after learning the constituents of their Japanese names. Or do you think all the people who predicted Snivy (snake + ivy) out of Tsutarja (tsuta = vine, ja = snake) were GF insiders as well? Because there is no way, NOOO WAAAY that they could possibly guess that, nu-uh, N-O-P-E.
>>
>>27853598
LE ONE LINE I REALLY HATE RUINS THE GAME ENTIRELY MEME

I fucking hate the trash/icecream lines but Gen 5 is still my favorite for the designs it gets right and the amazing endgame.
>>
does any one have Guzma or OJ screenshots?
>>
>>27853784

That one mon is so awful it ruins the whole game.
>>
>>27853931
You mean the mon is so awful you are going to shitpost about how much you hate it and it makes you cancel your preorders on /vp/ yet you're still going to buy the games on day one and forget about your burning """hatred""" within a mere week?
>>
>>27853871
>le 1 more letter means shit when the name is basically the fucking same
>guessing Bewear from Kiteruguma was easy, explain why
>Beware isn't an exact hint for Bewear
>all this while forgetting about getting Oricorio's whole concept right

Nice bait, either that or kill yourself.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 640x857px
>>27852969

I don't know if this is b8 or not, but your tears will be delicious.
>>
>>27853681 (You)
>>
>>27853002
>everyone hates Poppmaid

Ebin.
>>
>>27854095
Well to be fair with the retarded tripfag it is the worst final evo for a starter yet, unless you're a degenerate furfag, which you seem to be.
>>
File: 1471033906834.png (64KB, 492x378px) Image search: [Google]
1471033906834.png
64KB, 492x378px
>>27854095
>Still Liking Poppmaid
>>
>>27854125
Autistic furfags opinions don't count, sorry.
>>
>>27854126
>lel if u like pokemon u must be furry kek
>worse than samurott or chesnaught

b8 or idiocy
>>
File: image.png (201KB, 764x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 764x571px
>>27853681
BALLIO IS REAL SHUT UP
>>
>>27853403
>implying guessing Kiteruguma's English name was easy
Please tell me why literally not a single person managed to come up with anything similar to Bewear in the countless "predict the English names" threads then.
>>
>>27854152
You sound in denial about your furfaggotry but I would be like that if I had your same mental disorder honestly, no problemo amigo.
>>
>Got right: Nothing
>Got wrong: Something

Why is this still in that picture?
>>
>>27852941
>or they're just a new kind of retarded.
to be fair it's still not the level of retardation it'd take to include the third leak on that image

unlike the other three which are almost certainly right the third leak is obvious bullshit with nothing going for it

which is a shame because it's the best of the bunch but that's life
>>
>>27854148
>>27854203
>>27854126
>all of this projection

Wew lad. Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>27854037
If you're willing to accept and eat up leaks despite blatant mistakes you're already outing yourself as a very gullible person, and not exactly a very good spokesperson for your side of the debate.

Kiteruguma is literally kiteru, to wear, and kuma, bear. People were predicting Bearwear, which is what the guy was intending to hint at.

Anon didn't predict "Oricorio's whole concept", he predicted
1) a pokemon with 4 island-specific formes, that
2) is a flying bird
Those two are predictions that are very general and expected by everybody on their own and only become specific once combined. It's a lucky guess, and given that it's the only unpredictable and highly specific item on his list it means nothing when nothing else holds any ground. Had the guy got anything else of significance correct, or had he properly described its dance move gimmick it would have been a different story, but he didn't, so it isn't.

You are dumb, and you will feel even dumber in just a few weeks.
>>
>>27854215
because balliofags insists "it's true because the fourth leak mentions the same thing!!"
>>
>>27854312
Charles Darwin's Galapagos finches are a real life thing, it's not exactly a hard thing to predict in a game with four different island that seem to have different climates
>>
File: kek.jpg (59KB, 329x375px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
59KB, 329x375px
>>27854265
>retarded furshit gets BTFO by based /vp/ anons
>"y-you're j-just projecting!"

Hahahahah
>>
>>27854312
You really are a special kind of retard, like the special kid who got shoved up into lockers one too many times for being an autistic subhuman.

Like kill yourself asap.
>>
>>27854312
Kill yourself you mongoloid.
>>
>>27854391
Another good point, it's still reasonably specific but not a very out-of-there pick for someone who would happen to know about them. The "leaker" was pretty knowledgeable, which certainly helped, but it wasn't enough.
>>
File: 1440944602304.jpg (73KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
1440944602304.jpg
73KB, 540x453px
>>27854435
>>27854460
Good arguments, you sure got me!
>>
>>27854490
>arguments
>wasting time making "arguments" against a literal mongoloid when there are enough facts already to make any argument coming from this autistic denialfag look like the retarded shit it is

Kek, again, kill yourself.
>>
>>27852941
I've already accepted them as real right now. Not that I'm not utterly fucking disappointed, but I can't deny their legitimacy and more. Maybe they'll grow on me, but I dunno, man...only one that looks alright in my eyes is Rowlet3.

I might actually box my fucking starter for the first time ever. I mean, there are plenty of Water and Grass types I could go for, and now that Marowak has a Fire/ghost Alolan form, at least I won't have a hard time replacing the starter.
>>
Dumb thread. Just two dudes arguing at this point. Abandon.
>>
>>27854579
I'm sorry, I don't understand your accent, I think...? Could you please rephrase your post?
>>
>>27852941
Fuck off, the first leak has no time stamp, it's fake.
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 258x248px
>>27854397
>spouting as many baseless labels as you can fit in a post at someone is blowing them the fuck out
>>
>>27855398
>if they insult me and I take it like a betacuck I win

Flawlessly memed, you retard.
>>
>>27855539
>if i type like a redditor who just discovered /pol/ i win
good post
>>
>>27855622
What's wrong with /pol/ and reddit though? Are you retarded?
>>
>>27855784
wew
>>
>>27855820
Seems like a yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 700x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 700x345px
>>27852969
Stay pressed babe
>>
>>27855784
Aww... and you were going so well! That was the bantz equivalent of shooting your kneecap off!
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.