[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, let's replace the slots with a game that requires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: voltorbflip.png (8KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
voltorbflip.png
8KB, 256x384px
>hey, let's replace the slots with a game that requires you to actually think, but then make all your work for naught when you have to take a 50/50 guess

Who the fuck designed this garbage? Can't get past level 4, even with the calculator. You can straight up cheat and you still won't be better then someone who spends time doing the math themselves. At least with the slots you could just mash A and win something eventually, or at the very least buy coins, in HGSS you can't even do that.
>>
>>27852819
I don't think anybody liked Voltorb flip. No wonder they just decided to get rid of the Game Corner entirely.
>>
>>27852819
The twos are under the second and fourth cards in the first row and the second card in the second row
Next question
>>
>>27853075
The picture itself is irrelevant, I just got it off google.
>>
I actually like Voltorb flip a lot, but I swear anything past level 7 is pure insanity. I don't even know if you can get any higher than that because I never got past 7. There isn't really much guessing though. You just have to observe where the good numbers are based on the numbers and Voltorb in every row. Really simple actually.
>>
The game is called Voltofalle in German, so basically Volto trap. You're damn right that shit's a trap.
>>
>>27852819
It was rush-coded in at the last second to replace the slots game that was meant to be there.

Of course it's shit.
>>
>>27853263
I got to level 8 once but past that it may not even be possible without having to guess at least once
>>
>>27853263
>>27853547
You can't get past level 4 without taking 30%+ voltorb chances, just use http://www.voltorbflip.com/ next time you play and look at the actual odds, it's pretty stupid.
>>
>>27852819
Its only because "muh gambling in a kids game" that voltorbflip exsists
>>
>>27852819
the game itself is significantly better than slots, they just fucked up by not letting you buy coins for whatever stupid reason
>>
>>27852819
Isnt it just picross basically?
>>
>>27855437
Its actually because of Europe, they have laws for that stuff appearing in games.
>>
>>27855479
Yes?
>>
>>27852819
>>27853051
Voltorb Flip is fucking great.
>>
>>27855479
you mean germany

it's all because germany is full of faggots i hate this country so much

they're kinda the sueden yes meme all again, full bs country, no one respects them anymore
>>
>>27855475
no, picross can be solved entirely with logic
there are times in voltorb flip where it's a straight up guess
>>
I know one person who likes Voltorb flip and can literally spend hours playing it, but he's a math major and we're also pretty sure he has some level of aspergers

I don't know if I've ever seen him lose
>>
>>27855598
Germany is a great and diverse country, a utopia of multiculturalism (I cant say otherwise or Merkel will have me beheaded under sharia law plz send help).
>>
I love voltorb flip.
Sometimes i start HG just for this minigame
>>
>>27856374
Same. It's really fun using a combination of luck and thinking to get far in the game. It's what a gambling minigame should actually be.
>>
>>27852819

This. This system is so fucking shit. Actually, HG/SS are full of shit and peopel still love them. Goddamn fuck that safari, worst idea ever. It's also stupid and grindy as hell. Bug contest, although that to a lesser extent is okayish.

I want all my pokemon in the wild, not retarded day night, territories and waiting time bullshit. Just give me the fucking pokemon.

Also, I think I fucked up against the (first) Elite Four. The first time you fight them is actually harder because you're so limited, no pokemon, no good attacks, no grinding spot... It's fucking bullshit. Everywhere you ask for help says "just go level up at XXX or get YYY" when THOSE AREN'T EVEN AVAILABLE YET.

FUCKING MACHAMP AND ROCK SLIDE

FUCK KAREN WITH HER DARK EDGY POKE SHIT

FUCK LANCE AND HIS DRAGONS FOR FUCK'S SAKES

My team:
Feraligator
Gyarados
Crobat
Umbreon
HO OH AND FUCKING ENTEI (because of the lack of fire pokemon in this shit, should have gone with Typlosion)

oh, also I can't trade pokemon unless there's a way to trade with myself via emulator and no one on face of the earth seems to know if it works. Yeah, right, like I believe every single person played this shit online and non-pirated.
>>
>>27852819
>even with the calculator
Why the fuck do you need a calculator it's easy as shit, plus you don't need to buy or spend coins to play so you can keep playing until you have enough to get the TMs.
>>
>>27856539

Oh, all the pokemon are above 39+.

Do i suck that much.

Just thinking that there is still poke-contests shit, i hate the minigames so much.
>>
File: unlimited bait works.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited bait works.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>27856539
>>
>>27856710

How is "the minigames are all shit" bait? Everybody knows that.
>>
>>27855464
Yeah, if you could buy coins, I don't think anyone would bitch.
>>
Why the living fuck haven't they implemented the Pokémon TCG as a mini-game in main series Pokémon games yet?

That would be the perfect replacement for the Slots.
>>
>>27856539
The E4 is hard, but it's not impossible to train for them. The Pokemon on Route 47 are level 40, and you can call people for battles.

If you cant wait half a day to get a pokemon at night then that is definitely your fault, not the games.

Also:
>Safari Zone
>Bug Catching Contest
>grindy
literally wrong
>>
how high can you go on an emulator with save states?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.