[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ever since Ash found that connection with Greninja, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: nala.png (59KB, 275x315px) Image search: [Google]
nala.png
59KB, 275x315px
>Ever since Ash found that connection with Greninja, they have both became unstoppable, winning every battle they were in since that last battle with Wulfric

>Ash-Greninja lost to M-Zard in the past and Alain is shown to be their rival so it's pretty unlikely the writers will have Ash-Greninja lose again tomorrow in this big important battle since they are rivals and rivals usually lose at leagues

>Half of Alains team already got ass raped by Pikachu

i mean it's pretty clear right there Ash will win this battle tomorrow. I'm not happy about it since i enjoy seeing Ash lose, but I know when something is going to happen or not. Don't lie to yourselves anon. you know Ash will win tomorrow. and this board will be flooded by autism, trolls and memes about his victory, so get ready.

unless of course the battle dosen't finish because of Flare
>>
>>27846249
>giving a shit about the anime
>>
>>27846249
I think people denying even the possibility of him winning don't understand that its been a long time since that meant the end. Its been stated many times its only 1 step towards being a master.
>>
If the director made Team Flare interrupt the battle that'd be just awful, I mean after the way Ash lost in the previous two leagues the guy deserves a break.

No matter how many people have a hateboner for Ash or the Red Defense Federation claims he'll never compare to Red, just give some other accomplish
>>
>>27846249
I thought animefags general won't infect people but it did. Strangely enough.
>>
>>27846291
*him some other accomplishment
>>
>>27846291

I wouldn't mind as much if Ash won with through assembling a solid team rather than a couple of losers and le invicible froge.
>>
>>27846249
Let's say Ash wins the league.
Alolol is about forming your own league, or doing certain tasks of some sort. Ash would be invitied as the Champion to do that shit there. It would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>27846318
Pikachu and Hawlucha have been pulling plenty of weight. The only real jobber on his team is Noivern though.
>>
>>27846318
His team has earned some solid battles and with Noivern still being the young one of the group someone has to take the fall
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.