[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "ha ha, you actually caught/bred your Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Hatecrime.jpg (43KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
Hatecrime.jpg
43KB, 700x535px
>it's a "ha ha, you actually caught/bred your Pokemon instead of being a dirty, dishonest cheater like me who simply injects" thread
>>
File: 1471252330711.png (99KB, 453x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471252330711.png
99KB, 453x492px
Yup
>>
>>27845305
I don't get why people are arguing around this, some people like breeding their poke, some prefer directly playing online and not doing something they don't like.
Why would you argue around this ?
>>
>>27845340
As long as injectors aren't injecting illegal pokemon, I don't really care. Bit do they really have to make them all shiny?
>>
Don't really play a whole lot of competitive and for me hacking takes the fun out of it. On the rare occasion I do breed I just go for the moves, nature and ability I want without worrying about the IVs. EV training is super easy now, hyper training will take away my slight disadvantage next gen and I still manage to win without it.. Do want you want if you enjoy it I guess.
>>
>>27845391
Why does everyone automatically assume someone is cheating when they use more than one shiny. I've caught more than six this gen, and a fair amount of them are usable.
>>
>>27845406
Because normally, shinies are really rare and/or take a lot of work, while when you inject it's literally flipping a switch.
>>
>>27845406
>Has a full team of shinies, legendaries and all
>All six IVs
>Perfect hidden power
>Th-theyre legit!
>>
>>27845449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51fVYQ7DIA

look at those fucking hackers. Can't wait for Gamefreak to catch them. Perfect IV, nature, and hidden power competitive legendary?

So god damn obvious
>>
>>27845449
None of mine have perfect IVs or hidden power but getting the right nature isn't hard. I'm not saying there aren't hackers, obviously that's the much easier route but plenty of people are autistic enough to get halfway decent legit shinies. Myself included.
>>
>It's an "I'm better than you because I wasted more time obtaining my pokemon" thread
>>
File: image.png (206KB, 900x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 900x348px
>>27845470
>out there, you know that someone legitimately caught a perfect IV, nature, and hidden power pokemon
>and people will call shit on it, no matter what odds were at stake
>>
>>27845449
Shiny hunters are an autistic bunch anon. After a while they get turned on by filling their boxes with breedjects.
>>
>>27845305
>it's a "anon tries to justify wasting days of his life grinding on a children's game" episode
>b-but it's fun guise
You keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: Greninja balloon.png (54KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja balloon.png
54KB, 300x477px
>>27845305
If it bothers you that much, why not just inject yourself? Everyone wins and you have time to play other games.
>>
>>27845631
>>27845802
>>27845876
>implying time is the issue
>implying injecting itself is the issue

It's not. Injecting is cheating, and all of you know it. I'm perfectly fine with you doing it yourself, in fact I had a 6IV ditto injected for me, but you have zero right to parade around like you're playing the game the way it was meant to be played, and zero right to look down at others for actually doing so.
>>
>>27845919
>but you have zero right to parade around like you're playing the game the way it was meant to be played, and zero right to look down at others for actually doing so.
You sound like a fucking manbaby.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.