[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who dont just inject all 721 pokemon an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>there are people who dont just inject all 721 pokemon and spend their entire time breeding for perfect IVs and soft resetting and spend their entire time trying to search for shinies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc
Ask a man who just injected all 721 Pokemon with Legal VGC 2016 movesets shiny pokemon into his game anything. It took like 5 minutes.
>>
Why can't my pc read my 3ds sim card
>>
>mfw hearing people spending weeks and months trying to get shiny mons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aweuxVULizg
>>
There's only 251 pokemon you turd
>>
>>27844068
I hax 700 more pokemon into my game
>>
It's "gotta catch 'em all" not "gotta inject 'em all"
>>
>>27843682
>people literally miss the point of the game

kys thanks
>>
>>27844111
>the point of the game is spending years playing bike simulator
>>
>>27843682
Which package did you use for the ekexe injection? Is there a link nearby

Also are you sure the legendaries are legit because legendaries require special parameters to be legal
>>
Is there absolutely any downside to doing a Homebrew whatever to your 3DS? Thinking about doing it to my old one that basically doesn't even work due to it not being able to link with an NNID.
>>
>>27844152
iirc, pkhex tells you if it's legal or not. Although I don't use it, so don't take my word for it.
>>
>>27844152
Its easy. You kill the batman.

>>27844159
No none; except freeing you from autism.

>tfw lerk wfg to trade injected pokemon named the joker

LOCK ME UP
>>
What is the point?
>>
>>27844181
What is the point of autism bike simulator
>>
>>27844169
Hope you're right anon. I'll Homebrew my 3DS in the morning then.
>>
>>27844234
>tfw have a modded 3DS but still bike sim because I enjoy it and then never use them in online battles

life's weird
>>
>>27844234
Autism, but at least it has a point. Achievement, autistic one, but still... What is the point of injecting it?
>>
>>27844317

More time to the end result, allowing you to focus on theorycrafting and strategies.
>>
>>27844101
I'm sure people playing pokemon go during the olympics Inject em all instead
>>
File: 1384759595982.jpg (135KB, 699x713px) Image search: [Google]
1384759595982.jpg
135KB, 699x713px
>>27843682
>he doesn't just play on showdown to start off with everything available for absolutely no cost
>>
>>27844317
>achievement

Getting married is a achievement. Getting a promotion is a achivenment. Getting honors in college is one. Getting perfect mons on a man baby game is no achievement.
>>
>>27844101

>tourneyfags winning with pokemon with illegal ball
>ninty doesn't give a damn

Why should you, anon? It's not like one would be DQ'd because his pokemon was from an obscure game and it's impossible to get a legit one with optimal stats.
>>
>>27844365
Neither is injecting them, or shitposting on /vp/. What is your point?
>>
Is this just putting the pokemon into the game from an external source e.g. the GSGen which is a thing designed for Heartgold and Soulsilver which allows you to take any pokemon customise its ivs moveset shiny held items level anything really but for the 3ds games
>>
>>27844365
This is the most retarded logic ive seen in a long time. He didnt say "life goal" you moron, he said achievement. like a small, incremental win.
>>
>>27844451
Its not a achievement. I listed achivements. Playing a man baby game is in no way a achivement. The more you spend in it the worse your autism is.

>>27844393
Its killing batman

>>27844390
Those dont take any time. IV training takes all the time.
>>
>>27844463
Achievement has come to mean things as inane as beating every level in a game. If you look up achievement some of the first results you'll find are video game related, an inconsequential hobby. Look actual up the definition of achievement if you have to.

The things you listed are incomparable and you're putting you own personal definition for what "achievement" means and holding others to your narrow standard.
>>
>>27844463
Then why the fuck do you even care about that baby game? Why would you even care about string of data you generated and injected? What is the point? You can use pkm showdown if you want raw gameplay. There is no reason to even have full dex unless you are autistic, so why do you care?
>>
I'm not terribly experienced, but I sometimes "inject" Pokemon that I wouldn't normally be able to have without multi-generational breeding. I work full time and don't play online at all, just for me to enjoy now and again. It's not for everyone, but let's be honest if you're "injecting" for a competition you've not really prepared that much... But "injecting" could be useful to test teams? Idk, just my 2 cents.
>>
>>27844523
>>27844562
>all this salt

i bet you paid for emulators of RBY off the Eshop and poke bank too.
>>
>>27843682
Why did you buy the game if you weren't going to actually play it?
>>
>>27845121
>literally "lol umad"
Have a (you)
>>
>>27845192
Bike simulator is not playing it. I can catch all the mons and release them at will and still have competetive mons for playing.
>>
>>27845263
>inject all 721 pokemon
>>
>>27845322
Dont tell me you actually enjoy bike simulator
>>
>>27845342
"Inject all 721" isn't avoiding bike sim, it's avoiding actually catching them all.

Since when do you need to inject every single Pokemon ever to avoid breeding? When are you going to need all Pokemon ever all at once except for the Pokedex?
>>
>>27845367
I catch em all too. I just now have mons that skip the whole bike simulator. You just mad.
>>
>>27845367
Not him but injectfag here. I inject competitive mons so I can have fun on the Battlespot. I also love catching em all in single player. Completing the Pokedex is actually fun.
>>
>>27843682
Do you literally buy the game just so you can play bike simulator? I mean, I can understand injecting perfect IV/nature mons, because there's no challenge in breeding, just tedium. But actually choosing to play just this part of the game seems really dumb.

>>27844125
Catching them all doesn't require you to bike sim at all.
>>
>>27843682
I can understand injecting event legendaries, event mythicals and competitive pokemon but not injecting an entire living dex. Go actually fucking catch your pokemon you shitter.
>>
>>27844045
I've got a few, just mindlessly running about while watching something else on my laptop isn't hard. It's a rush in the same way gambling is but you don't lose anything but time, and if you multitask while you do something else you wanted to you aren't even losing time so?
>>
>>27845652
yeah this is as far as i go in terms of injecting. fuck gamestop events
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.