[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the Pokemon ethereal gates final evolutions ruin perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>27840190
That bothered me too!I just went with the grass one.I like how most other things looked so I'm overlooking the starter.
>>
>>27840190
but this are perfect starters for /vp/

>generic grass reptile
>muh quadruped fire carnivore
>bulky ugly no-mermaid bara
>>
>>27840190
What the fuck happened to kitty
>>
>>27840476
It's face became a pentagram, because people are always trying to find symbolism in the fire starter.
>>
File: Ayyyy.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyy.png
198KB, 600x600px
>>27840607
What the fuck was wrong with this?
Pentagram or not, that looks autistic as fuck
>>
>>27840676
That's looks like shit too
>>
>>27840700
You tell me which one is worse
>>
None of you have the right to shit on Game freak designs again
>>
>>27840723
>>
>>27840723
The one you just posted. The one in the op looks bad but this looks worse
>>
>>27840760
/Thread
This thing deserves twice the hate it gets
>>
>>27840761
You can't even make out the concept of the first one, let alone the the progression.
Something "just getting bigger" is better than losing ties to the original concept altogether.
You need to look objectively, because, to be quite honest with you famalam, I don't care for either, but the second one actually resembles the base stage.
>>
>>27840761
The thing in the OP is just fucking ugly as sin, tho.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.