[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did gamefreak literally make half of hoenn just zigzagoons/linoone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 250x250px
Why did gamefreak literally make half of hoenn just zigzagoons/linoone. It makes me not even want to go past the 5th gym. Ruby/sapphire continue to be the worst games in the entire series. If they made xy with the same graphic updates as ORAS everyone would be in love. Hoenn just pisses me off so much.
>>
Why did gamefreak literally make half of johto just pidgeys. It makes me not even want to go past the 5th gym. gold/silver continue to be the worst games in the entire series. If they made dp with the same graphic updates as HGSS everyone would be in love. Johto just pisses me off so much.
>>
>>27832333
They made half of hoenn water
>>
>>27832333
What are you even complaining about? They even bothered to remove Zigzagoons and Linoones from some routes.
>>
Why did gamefreak literally make half of kalos just starly. It makes me not even want to go past the 5th gym. red/blue continue to be the worst games in the entire series. If they made s&m with the same graphic updates as virtual console red, blue & yellow, everyone would be in love. oblivia just pisses me off so much.
>>
>>27832333
What about OR/AS? I haven't played either, skipped gen3 and don't own a 3ds yet
>>
Why did gamefreak literally make Pokémon games?
>>
File: oras catchable map.jpg (2MB, 4414x3146px) Image search: [Google]
oras catchable map.jpg
2MB, 4414x3146px
>>27832333
That's been a problem in every gen except 6, really. I suppose BW2 was also pretty decent.

The thing that bugs me about ORAS is that every route has a bunch of super late game dexnav only pokemon. If they had been regularly available the variety would have been unparalleled.
>>
Why did gamefreak literally make half of hoenn just lillipup/patrat. It makes me not even want to go past the 5th gym. Black/white continue to be the worst games in the entire series. If they made HGSS with the same graphic updates as BW2 everyone would be in love. Unova just pisses me off so much.
>>
Why did gamefreak literally make half of kanto just zubat. It makes me not even want to go past the 5th gym. Red/blue continue to be the worst games in the entire series. If they made yellow with the same graphic updates as crystal everyone would be in love. Kanto just pisses me off so much.
>>
File: 072.png (12KB, 327x280px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
12KB, 327x280px
>>27832333

Tentacool is common in Hoenn as well.
>>
>>27832733
genwunner here, not sure what you're getting at because excessive zubat fuckery is a legitimate complaint towards RBY
>>
>>27832733
>Why did gamefreak literally make half of pokemon just zubat.
ftfy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.