[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need a shitload of BP >go to Battle Chateau >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1409372995116.jpg (62KB, 673x600px) Image search: [Google]
1409372995116.jpg
62KB, 673x600px
>need a shitload of BP
>go to Battle Chateau
>can't get more than 20 straight wins
How do I do it lads? I need team recommendations.
>>
>lads
Trying too hard to fit in.
>>
>>27826874
Just make a team of ubers with a baton passer and completely change your team every 10 battles
>>
>>27826874
Mega kanga's pretty good

D. dance lum berry Dragonite hit a lot of stuff hard while taking hits. Es for focus Sash/priority
>>
>>27826874
How to win singles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lVqidor-PA

And doubles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdHMjMn6g4
>>
You mean Maison? Mega Gyarados is very good, carried my ass to ~120 wins
>>
>>27826874

I get a shitload of BP from Pokemon Bank.

I give that away to my roommate, even. I don't care, I have hundreds sitting around and I'm always getting more.
>>
>>27826874
Aron triples team. Google it. It has the longest confirmed win streak.

Also Durant for singles. But doubles and triples is faster.
>>
I use this (doubles):
>defensive Reuniclus with Trick room, psyshock, shadow ball and recover
>defensive No Guard Eviolite Machoke with Protect, Dpunch, Thunderpunch and Ice Punch
>Mega Mawile with Stockpile, iron head, play rough, sucker punch
>Azumarill with aqua jet, facade, play rough and waterfall

Reuniclus sets up the room turn 1, it can survive basically anything except Megahorn.
Proceed to fire off dynamicpunches. Keep a Sucker Punch on Mawile and Aqua Jet on Azu to work outside of Trick Room.
Watch out for Fake Outs and Taunts, I personally use this, got 154 streak and running.
>>
Check out smogons battle maison thread, they've got a huge list of teams that have successfully beaten the maison for all formats along with their strategies. Just scroll through that and pick teams which sound fun and you've got a solid proven base to build off of.
>>
File: quagsire_finds_a_clean_spring.gif (190KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
quagsire_finds_a_clean_spring.gif
190KB, 500x625px
I use a contrary serperior with leaf storm in the first attack slot. Mash A while watching tv or something, eventually they start spamming poison types but fuck it, I either die or just kill em anyway.
>>
>>27826874
1. Battle Maison, not Chateau
2. You're doing Supers right? Not the normal challenge that stops at 20?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.